"Unattractive Hair" ------> Serious Question

heyyo

A serious question......

What about them people who get like lets say their eyebrows or something PERMANENTLY electrolicized or lasered (whichever) and basically the hair doesn't grow in too much nemore. Technically, if they take amrit and do the whole 9 yards with the kes etc, does that still technically make em amritdhari since they did get the "unattractive" hair problem fixed? Basically, I'm sure everyone is pretty much agree to an answer of NO, but more input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

A serious question......

What about them people who get like lets say their eyebrows or something PERMANENTLY electrolicized or lasered (whichever) and basically the hair doesn't grow in too much nemore. Technically, if they take amrit and do the whole 9 yards with the kes etc, does that still technically make em amritdhari since they did get the "unattractive" hair problem fixed? Basically, I'm sure everyone is pretty much agree to an answer of NO, but more input would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Well, that was before they took amrit, like, so it doesn't really matter. I shouldn't think God spends an awful lot of time worrying about it too much...

i dunno, this is a serious question and since everyone basiclly tore my posts to shreds evaluating every word i said i can only say that do what you think is right and well thats messed up advice...i dunno i knew a girl who dyed her hair which she kept and took amrit a year or two later, the color was still there but not very obvious, anyway, she never did it again and i guess tha could help you in a way, but i should also tell you if i knew the way i think i did, then when she dyed her hair she did not have any intention on taking amrit....so i believe...

if i said anything wrong please forgive me.......