Work

personally i dont like handling tabbaco so i dont ever work in the ciggarette kiosk at ork. we make alcohol (ethanol) is chemistry at college, we dnt drink it though :wink: . there is also alcohol is cough syrup, bout 19% i think. ethanol is a base for many pharmacutical drugs and medicines. and well, flesh is flesh.

If there was a dead hedgehod/badger/racoon/critter that had been runover outside your house would you refuse to remove it :shock: . probably not. so i dont see what the major problem is with handling meat at a supermarket. will it affect ur naam or bhagti.

well would u lot slay chicken for a living??

Sadhna did the same thing but he self-realized that it will be jissi karni wassi bharni when bakra (goat) smiled at him and told him "For many life times, you became bakra and i slayed you now i m bakra you slayed me...this time you startin off new baazi(bad karma on your soul). I can easily die so i can be human but you dekh la you goin be to bakra now :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sadhna name also beautifully mentions in siri guroo granth sahib ji.

Check it out!!!!!

I ll get you verse later on if i can find it.

I do not work at KFC. :shock:

Well ok i do but is it really such a bad thing, i wanted to no if it is.

I dnt kill the chickens, jus bread em up n cook em, oh occasionaly have a munch,lol JOkes.

Sure GUV i in derby come down n u can have a whole bargain bucket :D

i personally wouldn't work in a place that sells meat simply cuz i can't stand lookin at raw meat. but it's not such a bad thing i guess. u gotta bring in the dough somehow, no?

guv, only someone with ur kinda intellect would do something like that. :P

i meant the meal would be worth £5 & i'd get it for free... but i'd have to pay £20 in petrol first!.... maybe i left it a bit ambiguous... here it is again...

wooooo hoooooo!!! (pure punjabi style, i'll drive up to derby & back... petrol cost £20, to get a free meal... worth £5!!) :LOL: