need sangat's advice !

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

saadh sangat ji..daas need all ur advice...last year in august daas got the member of fitness club..for one year..but now i don't go there n e more..but still paying monthly fees..so i m giving fees for no reason to them..and one of my friend asked me if it is okay that if i can give her my membership card for that fitness club..and she would go under my name..so i need ur advice that if my friend go to club under my name without fitness club people know would that be cheating..on my part..please let me know..

bhul chuk maafi ji

daas

Depends on what you feel inside. For me its okay - my brother is a member of a gym and he never goes, yet I don't think the gym will refund him the money for those months that he's never attended! I try and go as often as I can on his card.

Think about it --> the membership is payment to the gym for letting you use their facilities. Whether you go or your friend goes, they gym is still receiving the money.

haha

lay off her man, she in he same boat as me. Sometimes watching paint dry is more important than actually making the effort to go to a gym and sweating!!

But seriously, start going to the gym. After a few weeks you will become addicted to it. I'm gonna start erm...next week...............maybe.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhh

saadh sangat ji..daas need all ur advice...last year in august daas got the member of fitness club..for one year..but now i don't go there n e more..but still paying monthly fees..so i m giving fees for no reason to them..and one of my friend asked me if it is okay that if i can give her my membership card for that fitness club..and she would go under my name..so i need ur advice that if my friend go to club under my name without fitness club people know would that be cheating..on my part..please let me know..

bhul chuk maafi ji

daas

obviously its Cheating .. but its upto you how do u take it.. you have already paid for that. But again, its your mistake, you should have been regular. its just one way to look at it otherway is same as suggested by many :)