twitching eyes

Pheena

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i should have made myself clear. I meant looking at the colour green. :oops:

which is exactly why my room is green. hahaha... i need the peaceful atmosphere. but i dun think it's workin too well...

Pheena, exactly what do u southern rednecks do with the spit when the bowl fills up? :LOL:

oh... well i was askin Pheena, cuz i didn't know why people who live in desert-like environment would waste their body fluids by spitting instead of hydrating their mouth with it.

clearly, y'all know better than Eskimos on how to keep urselves hydrated by throwing away ur spit... lol...

i think it's time that you went to the doctor and got him to spit in it, Pheena. that might be only cure.

allrigght enought with the spitin comments. :evil:

it called Tobacco Sukhi. Texans or Southerns have used chewin Tobacco for a long time. Which in the Western days actually helpd you keep your mouth wet in the hot dry sun cuz it makes the body create more saliva then normal.

Beast ji, chilly sause?? bro, im looking to use my eyes after i get rid of the twitchin. but thanks for the effort :)

Tejvir ji, no i haven't tried cucumbers...it seem that is my last hope before i head to the doctor.

But i know its not sleep, cuz i sleep atleast 8-9 hours a day. It oculd be staring at the monitor at work.

*sighs*

tsk tsk tsk...

Pheena... we all oughta kick ur a**. 4 monitors?! where do you work, child?!

but yeah, you gotta be really careful with them monitors. take care of your eyesight especially. the twitching may be a result of constant squinting due to weakened eyesight. and it's best to catch this as early as possible.

and why the HECK haven't you gone to see a doctor yet?! how long has that eye been twitching for?

i'm shocked that you haven't been picked up by the police for winking at all the girls! lol...

Twitching eyes,

Start off with this, make the following and drink:

In a glass, add 1/2 teaspoon ground "kala loon", 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black peppercorns, 1/4 teaspoon of "desi guhr" (or gelatinous palm sugar), 1/3 teaspoon crushed jeera (baked), 1 large tablespoon yoghurt (made from full fat yoghurt) and top up with water.

Have one glass a day, in the evening an hour after u have eaten dinner. Try that for a week....its not a "cure" cus everyone is different and everyone reacts different to treatments. The one above HELPS 6-7 out of every 10 ppl...

Also..lifestyle changes:

a) avoid staring at the computer screen for longer than 15 mins at a time

B) when working in office/desk or in front of PC, ensure ur blinking more than normal...(make a conscious effort)

c) drink more water (as an indicator of water content, u shud feel the urge to pee about once every 1-2 hours)

d) avoid alcohol, and rooms full of cigarette smoke

e) cut down on salty food and avoid eating fruits such as bananas on empty stomach

f) avoid touching eyes with hands/fingers

If u need more help, drop me an email.

Twitching eyes,

Start off with this, make the following and drink:

In a glass, add 1/2 teaspoon ground "kala loon", 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black peppercorns, 1/4 teaspoon of "desi guhr" (or gelatinous palm sugar), 1/3 teaspoon crushed jeera (baked), 1 large tablespoon yoghurt (made from full fat yoghurt) and top up with water.

Have one glass a day, in the evening an hour after u have eaten dinner. Try that for a week....its not a "cure" cus everyone is different and everyone reacts different to treatments. The one above HELPS 6-7 out of every 10 ppl...

Also..lifestyle changes:

a) avoid staring at the computer screen for longer than 15 mins at a time

B) when working in office/desk or in front of PC, ensure ur blinking more than normal...(make a conscious effort)

c) drink more water (as an indicator of water content, u shud feel the urge to pee about once every 1-2 hours)

d) avoid alcohol, and rooms full of cigarette smoke

e) cut down on salty food and avoid eating fruits such as bananas on empty stomach

f) avoid touching eyes with hands/fingers

If u need more help, drop me an email.

Finnaly some REAL help. thanks veer. i will try that out.

its been twitchin for about 2 weeks on and off. Not every day either, so im thinking its getting better. Don't yell at me sukhi, you are worse than my mother. :(

well SOMEONE's gotta talk some sense into you.

and please, do what Narsingha says, but make sure you get it checked out. seriously. i dun wanna talk to no blind Pheena person. (i'm kidding, i'm not that shallow... yet...)

Apologies, but I should have added that twitching eyes may also be due to inflammation, infection, or damage to various areas around the eye, eyeball, tear glands, etc. This can also occur due to bad hygiene, bad sleeping posture, etc.

Any advice given on discussion forums with regards to health is advice...not gospel..always seek professional help from qualified individuals. The advice I provided isnt a "cure", it will alleviate the symptoms. If the problem is mild (ie, due to bad regime), it may restore you back to "normal". However, if there is a more sinister cause, this may have to be checked by someone qualified and who can examine you in person.

In Ayurveda for example, one is prohibited from dispensing "targetted remedies" until they have seen the person "in the flesh". Any Ayurveda practitioner that gives out "targetted remedies" without examining the patient is going against Maryada and it is taboo amongst the old school (An easy way to spot a dodgy Ayurvedic practitioner is that they will give out "targetted medication" without seeing the patient).

General advice and recipes such as that which I gave can be given out - they are termed "neutral remedies" (as they will not excacerbate the condition, nor will it cause complications with any other condition you may already be suffering from).

Not to alarm you, but in some cases, twitching eyelids are an indicator of high stress levels, neuron conditions, circulatory problems, biochemical imbalance, and various other nerve and hormonal pathologies. Get yourself checked out by an opthamologist/GP.