Jathedari

aguptkaur

It has been stated on another thread that Baba Ram Singh farladhari is higher than Jathedar Nidder Singh because he has a farla.

It is also said that Nidder Singh is uk jathedar of Buddha Dal

Should the actual jathedari belong to baba ram singh? if it doesnt then can you upload the letter from Jathedar Santa Singh to give jathedari to Nidder singh. (is there a letter? or is it a fake jathedari??)

Should we look to Baba Ram Singh to lead the Nihangs in the uk and give us the exact views and beliefs of Nihangs when they are asked on the board. Or shall we continue to look to the students of Jathedar Niddar Singh to give these to us as they say he is the Jathedar??

now I have an issue with this because there really is only one valid answer. But if that answer is given people like yourselves just will not accept it.

Ask him yourself at an Akhara near to you. Or you may like to get your 'abused' 'friend' to ask him.

Nihang Niddar Singh is not in hiding. He is easily accessible. On the one hand I want to respond to this because I see it as a cheap attempt by yourself to create trouble (just as I have assumed that you are doing the same by implying shagrids are being 'molested'). But I have to be responsible here - I am not Niddar Singh's spokesman, and neither is anybody else on this forum. Not only does he not need us to speak for him, I'm sure he would take great pleasure in answering your question himself.

we will HAVE to accept the answer if you give it, what else could we do.

But the people who keep mentioning the letter on this forum to seem to show it or give the answer??? Why??? your a beast you shouldnt be afraid of giving the answer.

It is not Jathedar Nidder Singh who says he is the jathedar on this forum (or does he in false name) it is his shagrids, Jathedar ji at one of his london talks last year took a swipe at Baba Santa Singh, I heard it with my own ears.

If he is the Jathedar then should he take a swipe at the head of Buddha Dal

May be he isn't, and the rightful one is Akali Baba Ram Singh Farladhari

Dont get krodh, if there is a letter upload it or dont go around saying he is the jathedar of the UK Buddha Dal, be honest and say that Akali Baba Ram Singh is .

By the way if you dont know that the shagrids get molested then good, cos that means you havent!!! and I am in the process of speaking to the student to tell him that the time has come to come forward and speak the truth.

we will HAVE to accept the answer if you give it, what else could we do.

But the people who keep mentioning the letter on this forum to seem to show it or give the answer??? Why??? your a beast you shouldnt be afraid of giving the answer.

It is not Jathedar Nidder Singh who says he is the jathedar on this forum (or does he in false name) it is his shagrids, Jathedar ji at one of his london talks last year took a swipe at Baba Santa Singh, I heard it with my own ears.If he is the Jathedar then should he take a swipe at the head of Buddha Dal

May be he isn't, and the rightful one is Akali Baba Ram Singh Farladhari

Dont get krodh, if there is a letter upload it or dont go around saying he is the jathedar of the UK Buddha Dal, be honest and say that Akali Baba Ram Singh is .

By the way if you dont know that the shagrids get molested then good, cos that means you havent!!! and I am in the process of speaking to the student to tell him that the time has come to come forward and speak the truth.

oh dear. some very twisted lies in here. I've highlighted one in bold. I was at that same talk that you refer to. And I know what he said and the context in which he said it (so no need to warp the truth).

Secondly, he is the Jathedar. If YOU don't believe he is, then ask him to show YOU the letter.

Thirdly, Baba Ram Singh is not the only Nihang in this country with a Farla. Educate yourself.

Finally, will you really accept an answer if one of his shagrids gave it? :roll:

I repeat It is not Jathedar Nidder Singh who says he is the jathedar on this forum (or does he in false name?) it is his shagrids. Also If Baba Ram Singh is not the only one with farla then that means that Jathedar Nidder Singh is not even second, there are more Nihangs higher than him.

So what they say are probably the true beliefs of Buddha Dal and not what the shagrids of Nidder Singh say on this forum cos there is no credibility. Unless the letter is uploaded.

btw. ive noticed that ppl r so interested in nihangs (either they wanna b nihungs or jus want info), but y is it that ppl are not AS interested in other aspects like nirmaley etc.

I havent heard ne1 say, 'i wanna b a udasi, how do i do it' etc..

jus seems like every1 wants to b a nihang?!?!

u know wat........................

who cares!

if u so desperate to know the exact truth, then go to the source, dont beleive everythin u read on the web (or newspaper !)

exactly!

I dunno what's wrong with the internet at work, but I responded to agupt's posts numerous times but the damn things didn't come up.

I repeat It is not Jathedar Nidder Singh who says he is the jathedar on this forum (or does he in false name?) it is his shagrids. Also If Baba Ram Singh is not the only one with farla then that means that Jathedar Nidder Singh is not even second, there are more Nihangs higher than him.

So what they say are probably the true beliefs of Buddha Dal and not what the shagrids of Nidder Singh say on this forum cos there is no credibility. Unless the letter is uploaded.

round 2... (see if I can remember what I wrote first time)

His shagrids don't run around the forums saying Niddar Singh has a letter proving he is Jathedar of Budha Dal UK. They make those claims in response to baiting by people like yourself. If you doubt the claims made by his shagrids, then go and ask the main man yourself.

When did Baba Ram Singh claim that he is the head of Budha Dal UK? Does he have a letter to prove it? Upload it please, I want to see it.

Mod's Note: This topic seems to be going round in circles with members demanding letters and the general response being 'go talk to Niddar Singh'.

If you have nothing else to add to this topic, then please don't waste everyones time by asking the same questions, because you'll only get the same answers. Take Beast's advice and talk to Niddar Singh directly, then come back here and let us know how it went. Thanks.

When did Baba Ram Singh claim that he is the head of Budha Dal UK? Does he have a letter to prove it? Upload it please, I want to see it.

why dont you upload niddar singh letter from buddhadal then everything will be clear...

if there is a letter that is...lol

there is no need for anyone to upload the letter for anyone. if someone has an issue with niddar singh being the jathedar, then take it up with him or if u don't want to talk face-to-face with him, ask baba santa singh.

i have seen the letter myself. of course u could say that i'm lying or that it's a fake.

aguptikaur, why didn't u ask to see the letter at the talk u went to? oh... & there was a reason why niddar singh said what he did about baba santa singh (& it wasn't a swipe at him!)... i'll let u try & figure it out.

man u or niddar ent got no proof or evidence or anything u just use big words and brain wash dumb people..

bunch of loosers..lol

So all you have on your behalf is a bundle of misspelt words loosely joined together to imply that in your opinion Niddar Singh does not have proofevidence.

ps it's losers, not 'loosers' (otherwise that would imply a loose kachera, which probably belongs in the gay UK Nihang/akuptikaur's mate thread).

'lol'

We dont wish for any mindless name calling and mud slinging, so we're gonna lock this thread down, as stated earlier if anyone has anything against Nihang Niddar Singh being as he claims Jathedar of Budha Dal UK, please take it up with Jathedar Baba Santa Singh, argueing about it on a forum isnt going to solve anything.

::locked::