Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

first name: guv_is_a_bandar

last name: and_so_is_palm_w1

middle name: _behaviour_analyst_&_is_intelligent_sexy*_&_talented_whereas_bambookat_is_a_smelly_gorilla_

* is that anti-gurmat? :roll:

my personal quest to understand Gurbani and journey towards Sikhism... nothing more...

that's a lot! good luck & god speed with your journey.

but ur 21... did u fast track...?

some people have something called intelligence. :P

uh... ha ha ha...?

i'm askin cuz ppl usually start uni when they're 18 or 19 in Canada. and if he did 4 years then he'd be 22. so it's possible he started earlier than that, or fast tracked through uni. but either way, it's possible that he fast tracked. eeestupid! :P

• 1 month later...

dun get excited... hahaha... :LOL: i'm just kidding... so give us a bit more info on urself. u din even tell us how old u r, what u do for a living or nething! tsk tsk... u should be ashamed... now get to work on that autobiography of urs. i'm givin u 4 minutes! :P

:oops:

not much 2 talk about- i'm 21 yrs young, brummy singh recently graduated from brum uni in economics- 2.i & proud! moving onto msc at aston- (big change of scenery- not)

i'm boring myself now :roll:

Sangat-wise i get on with everyone :LOL:

...but particularly those living in the here & now 8)

• 5 weeks later...

Saryea'n nu nigghi pyaar bhari Sat Sri Akaal ji,

Recently, I started looking at the posts here. and those contain so much of information. Just amazing!

I must say: Great Job :-) by all of u here

Keep it up, and this daas requests u to keep guiding me ignorant too.

And O yes, Guru Granth Sahib ji de 400 saala Prakash Dihaarre dee bahut bahut vadhayee hove ji

Best Regards.

ThinkingOne.

Disclaimer: My ID doesnt reflects my thoughts, and doesnt make me a thinker, just because this is my ID

Thinkingone...I m glad you joined the forum..bring along freinds, family, pets, dogs, cats, snakes, mugermach's along with you...just spread the words of this site...lol

Enjoy the stay !

Regards,

Neo aka Akaal108 :P

• 2 weeks later...

Gurfateh all

to be honest i'm probly tha laziest singh on this site :D (and proud). i've been registered for over a year... aint really introduced myself or participated in any disscussion(not that the lack of knowledge has anything to do with it!!)

anyways some of u know me (mugermach comes to mind) but most of u dont. so here goes:

Gurmeet Singh from derby, jus turned 22, studyin computing with business at manchester ( a typical indian cousre i know). love most sports and am a big MAN UTD fan.

like most ppl jus tryin to get into sikhi. thats about it

fateh all