ur past life

ok i didn't know where to post it, so i m posting it here...didn't find the gup shup section...lol :P

do u wanna know who/what u were in ur last life ?

go here: http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

all u need to do is enter ur day, month and year of birth...thats it !!!

this is what i got : september 4 1979...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 700.

Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

ok now to make this fun, every1 find out bout themselves and post it here...and yea, this is juz for fun and not to be taken seriously...

enjoy !!

ps : dang i musta messed up seriously...coz i m reborn in north India after like 1200 years...hahahahaha...mind of a scientist...hmm...nah, i sucked in engineering...lol...

lets go people !!

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 1025.

Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Do you remember now?

wow west russia huh. hmmmmm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1350.

Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Do you remember now?

damn...some of the text was hidden!

well the background was white and some of the text was white as well.

So the first line started as "in your last earthly incarnation" and the "do you remember now?" was missing. It was only when I dragged over the screen with me mouse that I noticed.

damn....gotta pick up some sun block.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 850.

Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

Do you remember now?

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 1475.

Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

Do you remember now?

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 700.

Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 1100.

Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1075.

Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Do you remember now?

lolz :LOL: