Site too slow

Beast

I know this is probably the umpteenth time someone has said this, but the site is way too slow. I try to browse the site in snatched moments at work, but at the moment this is too impractical. I can't be bothered to post because of the speed (or lack of it), and the Search facility seems to fall over when more then one search parameter is entered.

If we compare this site to sikhportal/sikhsangat then it's obvious how slow SikhAwareness is in comparison.

I don't know guys.. it works super fast for me... you have to remember though you can't make comparison sikhawareness with sikhportal (they are on huge servers)..we simply cannot afford it and besides sikhawareness is been on the internet for more than 2 yrs... i think this surfing speed right now is no different than before.. it's at steady speed but just to make you lads happy .. i ll talk to main admin about this :D

• 2 months later...

I know this is probably the umpteenth time someone has said this, but the site is way too slow. I try to browse the site in snatched moments at work, but at the moment this is too impractical. I can't be bothered to post because of the speed (or lack of it), and the Search facility seems to fall over when more then one search parameter is entered.

If we compare this site to sikhportal/sikhsangat then it's obvious how slow SikhAwareness is in comparison.

No whining, it should give any browsing speed no difference if viewed from china or pakistan or India. they countries are connected with Fiber networksup to 100 GBps, if its slow get a faster internet conection, personally I have

3Mbps download and 1.5mbps upload, and this site is as fast as any other.