balle balle boys

Kandola

anyone here heard of the balle balle boys?

a group of "singhs" who trim there dharis....

http://music.indya.com/images/laddoo_kha.jpg

i think they give singhs a bad impression beacuse there lyrics are like

"balle balle balle, chakte chakte chakte we only love on saturdays"

and they talk about whiskey

and how there mamma (being kesdhari, also notice the fake dhari) looks like their baba.

what do you reckon?

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020917/ct15.jpg

i think the RSS would love them

why do u instill Sikhi upon then when you have no idea if they are sikhs are not? You see a guy in a Pug you atumatically assume he is a Sikh? Why? and when he doens't live up to your expectation of what a Sikh is you claim him an RSS agent?

hmmm, so if someone is prancing around saying we proud to be sikh (keyword sikh) and then they later on start dance about whiseky etc.

and lets not forget the bling of a khanda

an outsider will not say "oh hes a sikh?" is he?

not sure what planet your from.

im looking at this from another religions perpective. any hindu or muslim that watches b4u and sees that will say "oh look hes sikh"

maybe not where you live, but where i live that happens.

also, i assume hes RSS? no i dont actually, im saying that the RSS would probably love them because of the fact both groups are making sikhi look bad!

RSS-you know there propaganda

BALLE BALLE BOYS- khanda around their neck, a kara, and that doesnt make you think they look like a sikh (if you were from another religion)?

gustaphi maaf

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hmmm, so if someone is prancing around saying we proud to be sikh (keyword sikh) and then they later on start dance about whiseky etc.

and lets not forget the bling of a khanda

an outsider will not say "oh hes a sikh?" is he?

not sure what planet your from.

im looking at this from another religions perpective. any hindu or muslim that watches b4u and sees that will say "oh look hes sikh"

maybe not where you live, but where i live that happens.

also, i assume hes RSS? no i dont actually, im saying that the RSS would probably love them because of the fact both groups are making sikhi look bad!

RSS-you know there propaganda

BALLE BALLE BOYS- khanda around their neck, a kara, and that doesnt make you think they look like a sikh (if you were from another religion)?

gustaphi maaf

hmmmm...

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they r better then jazzy b Jassi sidhu etc & having more beard them so u should show respect for them

ok soo u justify the following comment

"this person is kaami. hes had s*x with x amounts of people. but w8, lets respect him, as least he dint r*pe any1" hmm

hope u no where im cuming from..