MY SISTERS WE ARE PUNJABIS WORST ENEMIES

VKVF Aman Ji.....

Okay liccle background 1st. U get ur typical indian gal... may not be cut hair or plastered wid make up but may have friends like this. Goes town cinema etc... bowling... soon urns into clubs gigs, all nighters....etc...

She is consumed in a life where da guys n gals want relaltionships, they drink cus its seen as just a thing to do, the whole dress to impree scene atc... just imagine the worst possible thing, and then times it by a 1000, and then add the one liccle thing - bcus shes a gud gal at home, she thinks she can get awaya with calling herself "chunghi".

Okay thats background done! These gals r not only making themselves bate in a way, but they are going out actually LOOKING for truouble (in some/most cases) cuz well, u gat in a fight and beat up da otha gal etc... guess wot it enhances ur reputation!!!! This may seem morbid to pretty much every1 here but well, when uve been hanging around with the ppl i used to, u get front row sears woth this kindaa thing.

So gals go out der, have the whole "hindi film love caos" in their head... sink into songs which clearly will depress them and then go back home, thinking they have got the whole worlds hurt on their shoulders....

So nxt thing u know, a guy "muslim in name" approaches her, offers her everything shes ever wanted from a guy.... love attention flowers chockys, bare joke and laughs... and she thinks shes on top of the world cus wow - shes got a man!!!!!!!!!

What she dusnt know is that this guys been targeting her for a couple months, making her feel that u know if shes got bros or sistaz - that if they nu well shed be wasted and hed even inroduce her to his mum or dad.... all part of his interior motive.

This gal got raped for 4 years straight... 6/7 of these guys tuk dirty pictures off her and said to her that if she didnt do wot they ALL said, theyd send the pics to all her family, relatives, friends, their relatives, uni boracds, tutors, teachers EVERYONE.... for 4 yeas she had what not done to her!!!!!!!!!!!

Do u knwo how many shootings there are round here... specially bham area i think.. but rreading newspaper otha day... and sum1 got stabbed like literally 5mins away from my houseeeeee!!! That freaked me out... it was a racist attack i think!!!

Next thing u know, i was watching T4 - channel 4 - sum music concert thing was on, and this indian gal was advertised for like 5mins, about her parents wanting to get her married yeah and how there are ppl hu can help her to get away from all that. If this gal was in a Sikhi life, all that hassle about arranged marriages - independanet women - the whole works wud be DIFFERENT!!!!!

You know what i go to a random skool in ma area yeah.... by the age of 13/14 - these gals have lost their virginity - drinking - smoking - everything......and do NOT respect their parents...

HOw easy targets are our gals... and i hate to admitt it but these Muslim gals have got more sense than our gals...!!!! When sumthing is SOOO PRISTINE gud and clear... like SIkhi... ppl want to bring it dwn so it just goes to show!!!!

There is so much crap out there! On Vaisakhi the amount of crap that happens isnt even funny. U get da cars yeah (proob all ova da world) wid a geeza wid a bottle of bacardi in one hand, and Khalsa lag in da otha.. shouting jakere.....!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah... blasting off Jazzy B At da same time!!!!!! The amount of fights that happen is not even worth getting into cus i will brew!!!!!!!!!

I know wot ur saying about human nature etc.... but u know wot, i blame parents. Just hear me out yeah. Parents havnt taught the kids. If these guys n gals truley nu their heritage yeah... onu nu sharam ona yaa!!! Its shameful!!!!!!

Nobody out there is teeaching, instead they are forced 2 go Gudwara every Sunday up until the age of 11, chatting away in main hall- but they dnt know any better, and langar shakey - go home and thats it. hhe know a liccle bout out belvoed Guru's and thats it, wear a Kara and a shiney GOLD Khanda on a black thread thingy and den walaaaaaaa... der u go!!!!!

Go to a gig - theres a SInngh dancing yeah wid about 4/5 gals around him winding dwn on him a nd hes loving it!!! Well, what kinda image is that portraying?!?!?!?!

These gals r so DUMB and so STUPID and so THCIK yeah.... that oh my gosh it wind me up hardpcre!!!!! I went thru a phase of tryna tell all these gals off yeah, and they sed 2 me sort out my self b4 i try doing others... but u knwo wot, wen u sort out others, its sorts u out at da same time!!!!!

I heard on SWEET - SIKHI (channel 880) SUnday about 6ish - 8pm yeah... that Singh ses to a guy u know y u all Jatt this and CHAMMAR this yeah - u knwo wot he said... he goes sort out ur Gudwarey 1st... and its true, we get Ramgaria Sabha Gudwara etc.....

This might seem totally unrelated but it isnt... and this is going sumwhere... these gals and guy are not made to think, thy r not using that part of the brain cus nobody is teacing them....!!!!!!!!

SO wot do they turn to? Wow - Versache this, Gucci underwear, guys showing em attention, gals night out, hu can drink the most - perfect target - wudnt ya say??!?!?!

Night clubs get closed dwn cus of all da gifhts - but not only this - our gals r getting slaughtered - our sisters...!!!!! Not only our SIkh sisters either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worlds these gals live in isnt neither good, healthy or right in a ny way!!! WHo is supposed to teach them - parents!!!!!!!! Not just about getting an A grade in skool u know. Parents focuss, if not even on this, on education... and its true, if u got an education noONE can touch u, but u know wot, wot abotu the truth?!?!?!?!?!

I cud sit here and try to explain to u all the liccle things that go on yeah... but all im gna say is this.

I go to a skool with about 300 max ppl in a year and most of em are Indians. I know off about in every 50 gals, i'd say about 2 r virgins, ive only ever actually met 3/4 gals hu have never drank alcohol, and there are about 2 gals that havent cut their hair!!!!!!

In my skool, where i spend 6/7 hours of my day - there is no1 i can chat to about SIkhi, about anything remotley concerned with the biggest thing in my life! The gals just chat about Bacardi this, HIm and Him, next to the pencilcase we have about 100kg of makeup and lipgloss... and a picture of sum guy or otha....!!!!!!

I know more about these gals actual day to day lives than "oh yeah, he got in a fight cus of dat, and oh anotha gal got raped".... and i tell ya its worse!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think ur wrong about going to these guys though... straighten up or gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They r spose 2 b representing Guru Jis daughters, the guys will NEVER stop, but there is always hope with our gals.....

I began and ran a Sikh Society in both my college's when i was there and put all my effort into these. I also even made sure i had paji's and penji's to takeover from me. We had lots of links with Uni's and College's with upmost help and assistance from BOSS.

At this time these riots and racists happenings came to boiling point. I also use to visit organised meetings and camps telling other younger paji's and penji's not to retaliate to such goings on.

Not revealing too much but there are and were ways to deal with situations but how much can one do or say to others that do not wish to listen. I've had close friends get sent down to prison for them/us defending Sikhi. Are our future and lives and the lives of others and disrespect to ones families worth the effort?

:cry: now thats more than once uve nearly made me cry k4ur, everything u said was sooooooo true, the kind of slapper girls u describe i see everyday, i saddens me cos theyre allready dead, theyve lost the chance of something pure by giving in to Kaam :bling: its hard to control my Ankhar because i see theses same girls at the gurdwara at poornmashi with their parents, the stupid slappers make it out as though theyre in chardi kalaa :evil: but theres only so much you can do innit :idea: or i can maybe tell their parents what they be gettin up to :wink:

Know wot u saying yeah but Pritam is rite there... their kids r their pride and joy...

I can so easily call em slappers yeah, but their my sisters....

Penji pleez dont get angry - all i ask is dat u teach ur kids and sisters - AND brothers too... then if evri1 did that, it wud b better in sum sense.

Guest Punjabi Nationalist

VKVF Aman Ji.....

Okay liccle background 1st.

Sat Sri Akaal.

I didnt know things were this bad with the Sikh/Punjabi youth in UK. Im unfortunate that where i live there are very few Sikhs and Punjabis, it is mainly people from Cyprus (Greeks and Turks and whatever else) and Blacks here. Quite a few Kurds and Albanians also. I've grown up outside of the Punjabi community and have very few Punjabi friends (Only one who lives near me). Even at the schools and at the college i went to you could count the number of Sikhs/Punjabis with your fingers.

I dont want to pass judgement sitting from here, but i find it pathetic that Sikhs/Punjabis are not standing up for themselves and for eachother in whatever area these things are going on in. Hearing about Sikh boys having their turbans knocked off and being bullied by pakis is something unheard of to me, until i read the first post here.

I had no idea that there are Punjabi girls who have fallen this low either.

When i hear of South Asian kids getting bullied its either by white racists or its guju and paki kids getting jaq'd by black boys (Used to happen alot in NW London so im told, dunno whether it still does).

Anyway, i've known that there are pakis out there who use and abuse Sikh girls, but i've always thought that alot of what i heard was either exaggerated or even made up by guju Hindus so that we will fight for them. Maybe im wrong tho.

K4ur, how big of a problem are these things where you live? I take it you live in an area which has lots of Sikhs and Punjabis. Id appreciate anyone letting me know what our community in this country is really like on a day-to-day basis.

Used to bother me that i live in an area with loads of Greeks and Turks and Black, but no Punjabis. I feel liked i've missed out on alot, now im not so sure i've missed anything reading the posts here... Depressing stuff..

just my experiances of wot i seen in da ppast 3years around my area!!!

I think ive been quite clear. Sowwie - its just my head is hurting a lo, aybe ill post again wen i got da energy.... my hed hurts loads!!!!

Fateh ji.

K4ur ji

thanks for u r information, its lot more then it thought. it seems like thing will get more worst for the next generation. Religious is the only way to stop doing the wrong things. but as i heard , there are so many gurudwaras and they are under the certain caste. which mean they pay more attention to their caste rather then sikhism. This is too bad. ok k4ur ji, have u ever thought about how to stop girls doing the bad things. is there anyone helping to stop this kind of problems. some one must stop doing all this other wise girls will be living in hell for the rest of their life. Tell me something about parents there. do they know all this stuff. and what age group of girls is into bad things. and do u know how many so far become a victim ?? How about sikh guys, are they any good. or they are just same as paki guys. i have lot more question to ask but not now. i will appriciate your information. thanks. Rab Rakha.

NO!!!!! No1 is stopping these gals - cus nobody stopped me until i got really bad!!!!!! At skools, u become ur Sangat - and if there isnt a gud sangat then wot r u gona expect? I have thought LONG AND HARD AND MORE THAN THAT how 2 "stop" these gals - but no1 can be helped if they dont want to be helped - especially if they thinkthey dont need it. Like i said i blame the parents, they dont teach the kids. You know afta i got into Sikhi yeah - i asked ma mum 1 time how come u neva sat us dwn and taught all this stuff if u already new it all, and She new it all and more, and she replied by saying that u kids were never interested, so i said but if kids dont show interest in sumthing they were neva told about then surley...etc.... It went on and on... but its a fact that kids r not taught! And even if they were taught,, wich is not a majority, they were not taught in the rite way......

Parents are caught up in society and Kayug oo, their just big kids with responsibilities... and most of them r likley to go thru an easier way without the hassles if they get intangled in Kayug too....

Sikh gals, i dont think, are bad when their young, cus they r very influenced.... so woteva u throw on them, its all gud, but if u throw the wrong stuff on them and they grow out of it, its gona stick and it becomes harder to change sum1 the older they are....

Skools round here are BAD... and sum1 in my family is SO scareed to send me back cus tey know wot the company is like there.... no gud 4 anybody... but surley cataoforising this "group of ppl as "that company" is wrong because, they r ppl too, just on the wrong path...

I got a m8 yeah shes into SIkhi she gets the BOOSTs of SIkhi too, but all she ever says is "i cudnt do it"... and thats because Sikhi is just like a distant dream to her... her life is already scared with guys, company, shes the prettiest gal in skool etc... BUT she still has this love 4 SIkhi - and if thats all shes prepared to go tthru than thats gud 4 her. This is leading sumwhere by the way....

My point is, its all about being a nice person, and the ppl at skool arnt too nice cus they r caught up in drugs, sex, & violennce. From experiance im gona say this - being caught up in that kind of environment CHANGES a person beyond beleif. Your almost tamed in a way to have a certain process of thinking and it isnt nice.... and a little bit always stays inside u....

Pleez excuse my English.

I really dont know too much bout SIkh guys cus i neva met one at skool b4.

But the so called "SIkh" guys at our skool drink, smoke, cut their hair, woteva.... and to be honest i try and keep my distance.

I HONESTLY think it depends on the person. Even if ur caught up in that crap.... if u r genuinly a nice person - then its gud.... but if ur caught up in it so much that thats all it becomes in ur life and u grow up in hat, its gna stcik and i tell u ji, that i got SAVEDDDDDDD!!! As corney as it might sound, i was whipped straight onto this path with a woooosh - (not literally)...

All i can say is when ur not on this Path, life is a struggle... its not EVER worth going back....

Excuse the language or any immaturity u may see in this post because i am nothing, and i shudnt judge all these ppl, i apoligise if i have offended any1... maffi mor.

Sikh gals, i dont think, are bad when their young, cus they r very influenced....

so wot u sayin, that these"sikh" gals aint got a head to think with themselves, i mean cant theses stupid girlswho are bringing everybody else down with them, who are dilluting our culture and religion just think to themselves and say, hold on, wot i should be doin is embracing sikhi.

an the boys that influence them to drink and smoke and do the nasty before marriage, ok i agree is the work of kaljuug, but i blame the girls for everything, they go home an are like hanji mummy daddy ji...hanji this and hanji that but wot the parents dont see ishow their daughters go running around in hotels with these monay boys who might as well be pakis aswell cos of the things they do, an its not only that its the girls that go with the pakis an lead a double life, ones bein a ..... an the other one is bein the worlds most chunji daughter in front of mommy and daddy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: gets to me like nutin else.........and the girl who wrote the original email bout her gettin raped by her paki boyfrieand an his crew, is say thats great, :LOL: its a good thing cos wot the hell else was she expecting :wink: :hearme:

an as u all might of noticed i aint quite got the hang of controling my anger yet :twisted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator note: Post edited. Please refrain from using profane language.

Guest Punjabi Nationalist

From the sounds of things you lot all live in upper/middle class areas and get everything handed to you on a silver plate.

Running around hotels? Where the hell you lot get the money from to do this? Your parents obviously.... Unless hotels are cheap outside London...

Whoever said blame the parents is almost right, but the blame is also with those who lie to and exploit their parents.

Shere Sahib is right, these girls know what they are doing. They obviously come from good financial backgrounds and are exploiting the Punjabi tradition of close-knit families. They know that their parents will be able to bail them out of the worst situation they can get themselves into, which is why they feel they dont have to take responsibility for themselves or their actions. Papaji will be there to save them and give them a roof over their heads...

Shere is also right about the girl who wrote that email. You want to be a whore? You'll get treated like one... What else did she expect?

I have no sympathy for people who get themselves into these kind of situations. Why should our community as a whole have to give support to a whore like the girl who wrote that email?

It bothers me that people abuse and take our community for granted. These people expect us to carry the burden of life for them when they willingly get themselves into gutter situations they cant handle.

Skools round here are BAD... and sum1 in my family is SO scareed to send me back cus tey know wot the company is like there.... no gud 4 anybody... but surley cataoforising this "group of ppl as "that company" is wrong because, they r ppl too, just on the wrong path...

Im sorry, but to me it just sounds like a typical upper/middle class school with a bunch of wanabe/spoilt kids. When you're only 13 and you're into 'drugs', chances are you come from a m/c background, and are using your parents money for your stupid image crisis.

I dont know how its possible that even young adult males where i live can find themselves getting jumped and robbed just for a bit of weed, but little boys and girls at your school can afford to freely drink, do drugs, sleep around in hotels etc. What the f***??? Kids from your area should be sent down here to live in places like Tottenham, trust me they wont have an image crisis anymore, they'll know exactly who they are and where they come from.

ok i neva sed nuttin bou hotels or even HOEtels....

I duno how u bring money into this either or backgrounds but i do think ur rite to a certain extent....

im gna email propa 2moro - im going bed...

to be continued

the answer to A Kaur pehnjis post has gotta be NOOOOOOO.

cos if a girl did that then she would have given into Kaam, also the girl would have to be pretty stupid to do that

and anyways a girl who is into sikhi wouldnt do that anyway, so yeah i would defo say that the girls a bad person (stupid question really) :roll:

ok look i read the message, so its all good that uve been blessed with sikhi now, but u gotta understand where im cummin from uno wot i sayin.

people like the girl u chattin bout wreck peoples lifes by fallin "head over heels in love"

an i gotta agree with ya that ik nobody to be judein any1, but u gotta understand where im cummin from, u say if a girl loved sum 1 from the core ov her soul yeah, well love like that i say can only be for firstly vaheguru and guru ji, and then for husbandor a wife not for sum1 out of marriage.

anyways sorry if i sounded like an idiot :roll:

but i jus gotta giv ya a :hearme: for hearin that u on da straight an narrow path now :bow:

Guest Javanmard

Vahiguru is in every living thing. Living things are only obstacles if you view them as such. With a proper attitude love for a living being can become a window opening to Vahiguru. Think abou it !!!