You can find it here - A lot of mud is slung at this site - make up your own mind ! - BUT as with all things on the Net - "Caveat Emptor " !! - -

It is probably better to buy the 8 volume Steek by Pt Narain Singh Giani - especially if you buy the set from India - a bargain at around 2000 rupees - £25 pounds - an absolute bargain ! - even if you order it on the net and have it posted to you by Singh Bros or CSJS its still pretty cheap.

http://www.gobindsadan.org/institute/dasam/volume4.shtml

If you are looking for an English translation the only one readily available is "Chritro Pakhyaan - Tales of Male-Female Tricky deceptions from Sri Dasam Granth " by Pritpal Singh Bindra - he is firmly in the "most of the Dasm Granth is not Gurbani" Camp - so should be read with that in mind - having said that there is no narrative,critique or 'Viakia' that accompanies the translation - though he does say in the foreward - " I do not wish to enter into the historicity and naming of the Granth. I leave it entirely to the judgement of the readers to ascertain whether such language and such stories could emanate through the mind and the pen of Guru Gobind Singh who has endowed us a unique code of living a moral and courageous life ". - Which makes his standpoint quite clear !

I didn't know which chritar to post as an example - so taking your ID (malwa da sher) as a pointer I have posted Chritar 227 - Raja Madan Sen of Malwa.(Rani Manmaal Mati)

The Translations comes as a set of 2 books costing 800 Rupees in India (£9) - it is available from DTF and Sikh Missionary Soc Southall but costs a lot more in the UK.

If there is a particular 'Chritar' you are looking for - just post the number or name and I will try to find it and post it here for you - or PM me !

The Cover

bindra2yk.png

Chritar 227 - Tale of Rani Manmaal Mati -- Vol 2 page 459

bindra15ix.png

bindra20dt.png

Here is the Punjabi version - from Pandit Narayan Singh Giani "Siri Dasm Granth Sahib Ji - Steek" Vol 7 page 518

dasm10ye.png

dasm27ne.png

dasm39xs.png

Dear N30 S!NGH !

Here is the Translation for Chritar 404 - if you want the Punjabi version tell me & I will post it - it will take some time to scan as its about 80 pages of text !

Chritar 404 is the last one and includes the Kabio Bach Chaupai Sahib and includes the date of completion. ( The translation also includes an editoral note by Bindra - Like I said before, the translation must be read with this fact in mind - Bindra is of the 'opinion' that most of the Dasam Granth Sahib is not GurBani !)

I have included Chritar 21 to 23 - the tales of Anoop Kaur - as these are relatively well known - that is to say they are discussed quite often.

Chritar 404 - Tale of Shri Immortal Lord ( * from Chritro Pakhyaan - Tales of Male - Female Tricky deceptions from Sri Dasam Granth - CSJS - 2002 - Vol 2 pp 756 - 767 )

c14jh.png

c29mx.png

c38dy.png

c45nv.png

c57xd.png

c62lo.png

c73uz.png

c82wq.png

c93rl.png

c106qj.png

c111pi.png

c128rm.png

Chritar 21 - Tale of Anoop Kaur ( * from Chritro Pakhyaan - Pritpal Singh Bindra - vol 1 pp 56 - 64)

ca6nu.png

cb1sy.png

cc8rv.png

cd0rw.png

ce2jt.png