Parbodh Chandar Natak Granth

Kam1825

I have just finished reading the Parbodh Chandar Natak Grath and steek. Personally i think it is a very good piece of literature with great depths of knowledge contained, just want to know if anyone out there has got a good translation of this hidden somewhere. Also can anyone put on this thread the relationship with between the vices and virtues. Such as the relationship between Maha Moh (great ego attachment) and his son Hankar (ego) his son Lobh (attatchment) and his son Damb (falsehood) , The children of Damb (falsehood) who are Jhooth (lies).

Such as this you see a great family tree between the sinful vices and good virtues. Is there any chance someone who has knowledge of this text could do this along with other bits of gian contained in the text cusch as the 5 different types of arrows of kamdev and some of the moral stories contained.

I know Sant Baljinder Singh Ji Rara Sahib wale want to do a complete translation of this and put it on the net but it is going to take a couple of years and due to this reason i am making this request so that the knowledge of this great vedant text can be disseminated to all the users of this forum.

Prabodhchandarodaya Natak is the sanskrit composition of Pandit Krishna Mishra from 11th century if I remember correctly. Its a natak, therefore allegorical, meaning that the characters of the play are different spiritual concepts, their interaction and dialogue is the teaching about the nature of the self. It is 'advaitist', as they say, although with an element of vaishnav bhakti in there too. You can get an english translation other than Pandit Gulab Singh's braj bhasha rendition from Motilal publishers I think.