topic closing

gsingh00

Why would you close the shia thread? Unless either of the 2 parties in the debate wanted it closed, it should have stayed open. You let Javanmard speak his, for lack of a better word, crap for 10 pages. Now that someone decides to debate with him and the truth starts coming out you close the topic. If anything, all this shows me is the crazy bias on this forum.

On a side note, I would like to ask why Neo and Javanmard got angry a couple months ago when I called Javanmard a muslim...I guess the truth eventually does come out.

gurpreet singh, you should be suprised to know that member who just started debating with javanmard is the one of 6 members who showed their concern regarding this topic and advised us to close the topic. There is no bias in this forum.

I guess you didnt like the closing script in bold :

After receiving loads of concerns over pms, We have decided to end this discussion at this point. Javanmard if you strongly beleive Gurmat is branch of Shia Islam, thats your opnion. We thank you to share your beleif on the forum with other members genuinely. However, opnions based on your research are not necessarily facts but very much an theory at this point. Proven or non-proven theory cannot be confirmed fully over forums, discussion groups but can be tried on an academic level sikhi (within in circle of sri takth sahib jathedars/scholarly order- nirmale, taksal) which we encourage you to do so.

Topic is now Locked.

We thank all the members for participating in this thread.

Guest Javanmard

Ah Gurpreet Singh my love don't get worried. There is hope for you watch this: Admin Note: Edited.

First you called me RSS, the Sanatani and God knows what...If Satguru Nanak declared the adhan then so do I. :D

Nothing wrong in that really. And if that makes me a Muslim and a Shi'a then fine.

Ya Nanak Shah Faqir!!!

ps I missed you muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah!

Given that one of the two debaters requested it, I got no problem and I take back my complaint.

"However, opnions based on your research are not necessarily facts but very much an theory at this point. Proven or non-proven theory cannot be confirmed fully over forums, discussion groups but can be tried on an academic level sikhi (within in circle of sri takth sahib jathedars/scholarly order- nirmale, taksal) which we encourage you to do so. "

I respect that and agree with it, but you should have thought about that a couple days ago when this thread started and keep this point in mind as you continue moderating this board. There have been countless threads on this forum that the above statement could easily apply to.

but you should have thought about that a couple days ago when this thread started and keep this point in mind as you continue moderating this board. There have been countless threads on this forum that the above statement could easily apply to.

Everyone knows forums are just for discussing, debating, getting educated and i dont think there is even one individual out here who take posts on forum as "gospel truth" and think this is higher reality.. i dont think they ignore the reality in real life - sikhi propagated by jathedars of panj takths (five pillars of khalsa panth).

However, opnions based on your research are not necessarily facts but very much an theory at this point. Proven or non-proven theory cannot be confirmed fully over forums

Haha that is a joke...

And everything is 'necessarily fact' on this forum?

That topic and Javanmard's angle of things was one of the best topics in a long time.

Jai SOAS

Mr Java a man of great talent also produced directed and stared in all three roles at the same time I tell you! Of the epic

“Amar :P Akbar :wink: Anthony 8) ”

We are truly in the presence of greatness.

A true artist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKjC_5oIU7s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1I-VoACs0o

I Johnny English strive to be like you, “ O’ very fitted clothes one” you are truly worth more than the fifty camels they paid you.

:LOL: However in this fairytale romance he plays a Hindu, Muslim and a Christian!!

Guest Javanmard

And you forgot to mention that he gets married to three women as well which is actually quite nice. Ah that movie what a delight. I enjoyed singing "Parda Hai" and "Tayab Ali pyar ka dushman". Btw Dancing Warrior where is your picture? I mean it's not you're afraid to show who you are right? But if that's the case there is still hope for you:

Let God fill your life and help you fight temptation....