Dera Sacha Sauda's Attack On Sikhism Through An Advertisemen

from sikhsangat forum:

[center:4c9adb877f]Wahe Guru Jee Ka Khalsa ;

Wahe Guru Jee Ki Fateh.

This is to ensure that the Sikh Sangat stays abreast of attacks on the Sikh religion. Guru Pyaareo, you will know exactly what I mean if you have read the Hindustan Times or Ajit on Sunday,13th May, 2007.

The front pages of one of India's largest read dailies, the Hindustan Times and Ajit had an advertisement of Psuedo-Sant, Gurmeet Ram Rahim.

The advertisement was blasphemous and misleading. It was sheer disrespect to our Dashmesh Pita, Saahibe Kamaal Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

The advertisement titled, "Guidelines for humans to revive the dying spirit of Humanitarianism" was in Hindi.

The advertisement has a picture of Psuedo-Sant, Gurmeet Ram Rahim who is dressed like Guru Gobind Singh Ji. He is wearing a Dumala (round turban) with a Kalgi on it. His Chola is also similiar to the imaginary pictures that we see of Guru Sahib. He is even wearing a Kamar Kassa (waist belt). What is even more bewildering that this Psuedo-Sant, Gurmeet Ram Rahim who has been accused of rape is seen in the picture with a huge vessel filled with sweetened milk. He is churning the liquid with a serving spoon. The picture is tagged, "Gurmeet Ram Rahim himself making 'Jaam E Insaan (Wine of humanity)' or 'Roohani Jaam'. According to Rozana Spokesman, a Punjabi vernacular Psuedo-Sant, Gurmeet Ram Rahim got the 'Jaam E Insaan’ prepared by Sat (seven) Pyaras nominated by him. He first received 'Jaam E Insaan’ from them and then made them have the 'Jaam E Insaan’. This person is trying to emulate himself with the greatest soul ever on Earth. It is an advertisement which proves either the helplessness of the Sikhs or their lack of concern or both.

The advertisement enlists many points inspired from Sikhism. It talks about humanity, onness of mankind, vegetarianism, remembering God at all times and seva. It criticises child marriage, female foeticide and also asks human beings to keep away from the five evils. He has published basic information available in any moral science book.

He has shown irreverence by portraying himself as Guru Sahib Ji and has played with Sikh sentiments. Psuedo-Sant, Gurmeet Ram Rahim has attacked in a well-planned manner. He has used Sikh glossary in his advertisement. Words like Simran, Seva, Sangat, Satnaam, Satguru, Gurumantra, Ardas etc. are used all over the advertisement.

Our Guru has asked us to donate alteast one tenth of our income for good cause whereas Psuedo-Sant, Gurmeet Ram Rahim in his advertisement says we must donate alteast one fifteenth of one's income. He has asked people to donate to 'Shah Satnam Ji Green S Welfare Force Wing'.

This advertisement is an attack which is malicious in nature and extremely painful for all Sikhs. This treacherous advertisement should be a message to all Sikhs to awaken to this reality in which we, Wahe Guru's army is being targeted by anti-Sikhs like Psuedo-Sant, Gurmeet Ram Rahim.

We, the Sikh Sangat must gear up, identify our roles and play our part in uprooting the enemies of peace and tranquility.

Since the advertisement has been published many Sikhs have become aware of the rapist and murderer Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s anti-Sikh activities and are in a state of bewilderment. They are extremely disturbed. All of us are continuously reminded of Guru Sahib’s hukam, “Jabey Baan Laageo Tabey Ros Jaageo”.[/center:4c9adb877f]

post-764-1179154747.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to say that the Sacha Sauda movement is really big in india at the moment. the pictures of the wanna be guru is everywhere along with books and tapes, this is also the same tihe the dassan das movement. as long as the political parties allow the distortion of gurbani and the ridicule of sikhism i thing we are stuck in a rut.

Two decades later its all in the making again, we sikhs are just been fooled in India from time to time.... this is clear indication of our unfinished business.... Maharaj know where is it all going to end...

Do we have have sombody who will stand for Sikhs this time like our brothers tehn did???? Can we make them pay this time as well?? I dont know myself, can any guru de laal answer this for me... Should we do something or wait for somthing worse to happen ? Im so lost my brothers...HELP

yeh lets all wait 4 the return of the great one, lets use up to time posting threads on the net, we shudnt do anythin our selves then wen the great one returns wots he gona do, lets sit bak and wait as things get worse as they do we will talk about the return of the great one- fa e i doubt the great one or who ever avtaar is cummin

Guest Javanmard

But I thought it was you bucket-head...you were supposed to save us! Ay babaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! We really are lost!!!

On a more serious note:

Why would anyone in his sane mind move a finger for people who have the worst gender imbalance in the world, don't understand their own scriptures, fall like idiots for the idea of nation (another "modren" word for tribe), have totally corrupted their religion and are proud about it. I say let the apple rot until its rotten and let it dissapear. That's all these people deserve. If they can't educate themselves about their religion they should go back to jathera, worship some dead buffalo head. If Guru Gobind Singh was able to sacrifice his time for his Sikhs then Sikhs should sacrifice everything to understand his words. If they can't make that minimal effort then they truly deserve to dissapear, pure and simple and become something else which they already do and are. I actually actively encourage Nirankaris, Radhasoamis, Akj,Gurmeet Ram Rahim , Sunnis and all sorts of other heresies to take all these fake tribal Sikhs away from the path of Maharaj so that only the serious and dedicated remain. Better to be a handfull of dedicated gems rather than a multitude of donkeys. Let the donkeys return where they belong and let the true Sikhs finally remain.

Dear veer Javanmard ji,

Do you not believe in daya and seva? Or is reserved for special people? I always thought the point was for it to be non-discriminatory and nishkaam?

With the all due respect, I sometimes think, if you had your own way – you would be the only person left on Earth, as “nearly all†people are just as fallible and lost as the ones you detest. Tribe is an illusion. In reality all people are born as and die as individuals and with unique thought, save for those few anmol, who have received his glance, they appear in all colours and all corners, and are above tribalism (or any other numerous derivatives used to describe people or movements of a higher plane/understanding) and are above our meagre knowledge.

I always thought the hard earned role of a Nirmala and/or Khalsa was to help those who couldn’t help themselves?

This is not about “Sikhsâ€, but humanity in all it’s disguised “tribal†and fallible forms and shades,

How is this an 'attack' on Sikhism? Is he forcing anyone to drink his milk potion? Dheermallias controlled Darbar Sahib and Akat Takhat for decades preaching and telling people they were Gurus, many believed them and became their followers. Why didn't the tbt goodsikhs 'do something' then? Why did FOUR Dehdhari Gurus, who had Sikhs ready to give up their families and heads for them, not 'do something to retalliate'?

For the record I don't know this guy or anything about him... but this constant fear and public display of cowardice that 'siky is under attack! oh no! the sky is falling!' is really foolish to say the least... especially for this forum.. Has it ever occured to anyone its the same thing the taliban-types r preaching? 'islam is under attack! we must retalliate with jihad!'...

Allahu Akbar!

But I thought it was you bucket-head...you were supposed to save us! Ay babaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! We really are lost!!!

On a more serious note:

Why would anyone in his sane mind move a finger for people who have the worst gender imbalance in the world, don't understand their own scriptures, fall like idiots for the idea of nation (another "modren" word for tribe), have totally corrupted their religion and are proud about it. I say let the apple rot until its rotten and let it dissapear. That's all these people deserve. If they can't educate themselves about their religion they should go back to jathera, worship some dead buffalo head. If Guru Gobind Singh was able to sacrifice his time for his Sikhs then Sikhs should sacrifice everything to understand his words. If they can't make that minimal effort then they truly deserve to dissapear, pure and simple and become something else which they already do and are. I actually actively encourage Nirankaris, Radhasoamis, Akj,Gurmeet Ram Rahim , Sunnis and all sorts of other heresies to take all these fake tribal Sikhs away from the path of Maharaj so that only the serious and dedicated remain. Better to be a handfull of dedicated gems rather than a multitude of donkeys. Let the donkeys return where they belong and let the true Sikhs finally remain .

truly disguisting response against sikh panth, javanmard, are you following any news? this event has bought all the jathebandiyas closer as one force- taksal, nihangs, sant-samaj, other jatheybandis against this fake cult guru who is acting like sri guru gobind singh ji?

i ask you today, where is your dedication now regarding sri dasam patsah before you sang loads of praises of sri guru gobind singh ji, now someone is making mockery of sri guru gobind singh ji you instead of condemning this fake guru, you are condemning joint task effort by sikh jathebandis ?

you feel rushed to erase sunnis off this earth, sikhs off this earth yet hold double standards against cults who there are hurt sikh sentiments/making mockery of sri guru gobind singh ji, wasnt it you who felt utterly disguisted where some gorrah used sri guru gobind singh voice with an accent behind sri guru gobind singh voice? what happened now?

Guest Javanmard

WOW clap clap clap...

You guys killed the Nirankari Baba, now Nirankaris are as strong as ever. You guys tried it against the Radhasoamis, they're as strong as ever. Khomeini issued a fatwa against Rushdie and made him a literary superstar overnight.

Do you people ever learn anything?

The more you focuss on the dirty water the more you'll make it attractive for those who don't like you. All these dehdhari Gurus are a clear proof of Sikh institutions' failure to properly educate the masses. Instead of admitting your failure you focuss on this clown who attracts people who clearly betray Maharaj. It is their choice, and people get the religion they deserve.

How big must your lack of faith be that you feel threatened by these clowns. Maharaj path is immortal, what are you afraid of? Or is it because you are afraid of losing members of the "tribe"?

If I tried to help?

For four years I lived in the UK. I was prevented from speaking in Sikh institutions, I had people play the anand sahib on purpose so I wouldn't play sitar for the sangat despite me waiting for three hours...not just once: at least three times in a row. and each time the same Boss sevadar. I had Sikh representatives literally turn their back on me when I said Fateh, had all kinds of false rumours spread about me, I was called malech and majhbi, sullah, RSS agent, lucha lafanga and what not. I received death threats, had friends being attacked...This is what I got not just from Neo-Sikhs but also from Sanatanis. As for the regular sangat: I am not a born Panjabi so anything I say doesn't count.

I was ready to help...you as a community turned my help down. You don't want my help? fine! But please don't try to make me feel guilty about this clown....

The Gurus respected people's choice to walk away from them. Instead of winging about it you should let these people follow this clown and focuss on spreading gurbani. The more you go against something the more you make it stronger. Bring the pure water of gurbani to people and people will leave the dirty water...that's if you're capable of it...so far you people have failed.

I have found other ways of serving my Gurus that are less masochistic and self abasing and I am happy like that. Better than endure the constant insults from tribals just because my last name isn't Panjabi.

Javanmard,

I agree with your approach too but your approach by itself will not work on these extreme circumstances. There should be an high level of condemnation/protest against this fake guru cult but at the same time there should be an awakening to do high level of parchar by samparda's to bring people back in khalsa fold who went astray influenced by these fake guru cults.

I do understand where you coming from, there are other way to convey your message there is no need bad mouth instituations/jatha's/samparda's who are actually taking step against this fake guru cult who is making mockery of sri guru gobind singh ji.

Guest Javanmard

N30 said:

"There should be an high level of condemnation/protest against this fake guru cult but at the same time there should be an awakening to do high level of parchar by samparda's to bring people back in khalsa fold who went astray influenced by these fake guru cults. "

You really don't learn anything don't you? You know what this clown's followers call your morcha?

AN AMAZING WORLDWIDE FREE PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN DONE BY THEIR OWN ENEMIES!

If you haven't learnt from Nirankaris then go ahead. I'll watch from afar how you guys provide more souls for that clown thus doing his work. In the meantime I'll be sipping tea on Valiasr street in Tehran...

gotta question javanmard,

were muslims(including shia, wanna be muslims-sunni), sufi sect wrong to hold an protest when danish new paper pubishers drew mohammad sahib (pbuh) cartoons in the news paper?

Guest Javanmard

Yes. By doing so they only encouraged Westeners to insult the Prophet (pbuh) even further. Instead they should have brought about QUALITY books and movies about the Prophet (pbuh). As many Shi'as have pointed out the charicatures of the Prophet (pbuh) already started with the Sunni hadith collections depicting him as a pedophile which he never was as Aisha was 19-20 when she married the Prophet (pbuh).

It is a very tricky situation because my personal belief is that blasphemy should be punishable but the problem is by doing so in this day and age you make these worthless people martyrs for their cause thus attracting sympathy.

The number of newspapers and websites insulting the Prophet (pbuh) has only been increasing. Protest don't change anything. They only encourage it even further.

btw I am not badmouthing anyone! I am just stating the facts!

The problem is because most so called goodsikhs today don't realize Sikhism existed before 1984.. stuff like this has been happening since Guru Angad Devji's time... remember Datu and Dasu? ... what about the 22 count them TWENTY TWO manjis? How did the Sikhs handle those situations? Public condemnations and burning their effigy thereby wasting their lives in the Sangat of such people? :LOL:

I don't blame u for giving up javanmard...

Veer Javanmard Ji, I am really sorry to hear about your experiences.

But you must understand that many "Punjabi" Sikhs trying to help, can and do get as much, and in cases, more stick than you did.

I feel the issue was probably not on the large part to do with your background, but probably more to do with your thoughts and opinions, which narrow minded, uneducated or fanatical people can't bear to debate, as it creates a big whole in their ozone layer.

But you must try not to group us all together, and continue digs re Punjab and it's peoples failings. The failing of any people on this planet (irrelevant of background) are as much your failing as they are "ours". Portugal has many, many skeletons in it's closets, but we don't paint you with the same brush. It would be better to discuss and address the real problems, and try and find constructive and realisitc solutions for them.

I personally don't know or associate with racist people, and there are many, many Sikhs that are happy to see the beautiful and increasing diversity of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's children. As well as lost knowledge found.

You said "AN AMAZING WORLDWIDE FREE PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN DONE BY THEIR OWN ENEMIES!"

I agree with your sentiments, but if you have something good to offer, then are you not guilty of your own accusation, by pushing all potentially articulate Sikhs away.....

I pray that you will one day endeavour to use and share your skills with those of us that can and would appreciate them.

We would love for you to join us and sing the highest praises of Karta Purkh, your Sitar would also be most welcome, please feel free to drop into any Gurmat Kirtan Darbaar when next you are in the UK.

Vaheguru Sukh Shaanti Bukshai