More Than 500 Indian Workers Have Died In Qatar

dalsingh101

• 1 month later...

Indians are treated like slaves in some of these Arab countries.

I know, and you don't get the British jumping up and down about 'humun rites' because they have very lucrative relationships with the evil b@stards.

And our lot back in India still don't learn. They still sell their mothers to get to Dubai.

Then you also have the Muslim arse-lickers (dal singh's fav term lol) in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh who think rivers of wine and honey flows from the Arabs backside. That they deny their own cultural history to revise it as Arab history. To the extent that in Pakistan Muslims are stopping from saying 'Khuda haviz' and now say Allah hafiz as it's more in line with what their Arab brothers would like. Khulna being a Persian terminology.

And our lot back in India still don't learn. They still sell their mothers to get to Dubai.Then you also have the Muslim arse-lickers (dal singh's fav term lol) in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh who think rivers of wine and honey flows from the Arabs backside. That they deny their own cultural history to revise it as Arab history. To the extent that in Pakistan Muslims are stopping from saying 'Khuda haviz' and now say Allah hafiz as it's more in line with what their Arab brothers would like. Khulna being a Persian terminology.

That doesn't surprise me.

It's exactly the same as non-white Anglican Christian converts going all out to try and mimic the Anglos at the top of their religious hierarchy.

Truth is that the conversion process often appears to have a component which involves hating what one was before that manifests itself in various ways. You even see it in our own lot with the way they detest anything perceived as 'Hindoo' or 'Bahman' and become enraged at the idea that their recent ancestors may well have followed Indic belief systems.

Forget working for arabs they are slow in innovation and steal much of their innovation from pakistan who gets it from India and Indian's learn their innovation from western sources. The term union probably doesn't even exist in shariah. You are better off staying in India then going to an arab nation to be treated like a kaffir.

Forget working for arabs they are slow in innovation and steal much of their innovation from pakistan who gets it from India and Indian's learn their innovation from western sources. The term union probably doesn't even exist in shariah. You are better off staying in India then going to an arab nation to be treated like a kaffir.

Thing is, they even treat fellow Muslims like slaves there too - i.e. Bengalis. So I don't know if simplifying it to an issue of kaffir vs muslim is accurate.

They call muslims from India Pakistan and Bangladesh - Maskeen, which means an orphan .I met a muslim driver at work who use to drive me to my workplace, he had told me this . He use to work there and had a terrible experience, use to curse Arabs and would say even though islam was born there those guys were still like jaahils .