Blog: Vegruary- A month of vegetarianism

dalsingh101

2 minutes ago, samurai said:

i get what you mean on this but i think its fine now, as long as you can hold it down when it matters and not flap it then its all good..so basically if you look the part, be the part also..

I noticed creatine does give me cotton-mouth! lol

Taking a few days off it. 

4 hours ago, samurai said:

lol.... do you take it everyday or just days when you train??   

I took it everyday. 5mg.

I try and do at least a bit of training most days, so it ends up everyday pretty much (take it about half hour before training). But like I said, I'm going to give it a break.

Plus I know I could be drinking more water, so that might contribute. 

• 5 years later...
4 minutes ago, Premi said:

@dalsingh101 jee, why did you decide to return to meat? Do you think you could ever live without it ?

I lose too much weight when I go vegetarian myself, which is not a good idea in my ends. I can see myself going veg when I'm old. I know it's better for your digestive system.

Going to make gobi pakoras today hopefully! lol

1 minute ago, dalsingh101 said:

I lose too much weight when I go vegetarian myself, which is not a good idea in my ends. I can see myself going veg when I'm old. I know it's better for your digestive system.

Going to make gobi pakoras today hopefully! lol

we had pakore a few weeks ago. I only like the aloo and aubergine slice ones really (esp the aubergine). We tend to make the gobi ones too big! 

Tell you what, I feel very sluggish after eating pakore. And I have noticed they only really taste nice (to me anyway) when they are fresh/on the day their made

Just now, Premi said:

we had pakore a few weeks ago. I only like the aloo and aubergine slice ones really (esp the aubergine). We tend to make the gobi ones too big! 

Tell you what, I feel very sluggish after eating pakore. And I have noticed they only really taste nice (to me anyway) when they are fresh/on the day their made

It might be a carb crash? That's why I do gobi ones, to reduce the carbs. 

I do like them the day after myself. Sometimes I like having left over ones for breakfast with a cup of tea and some ketchup. Reminds me of weddings and Panjab for some reason? lol