Hukamnama from Guru Granth Sahib ji

Maybe don't rely on others like that to strengthen your faith? Have your own experiences for that. Otherwise you may be in danger of depending on mere mortals for your faith.

Plus some people are okay with sharing experiences like this, but some people like to keep them private and personal (between the Guru and them). 

Well long ago I wrote an article on this.  It was published on fb page.  I will chk if I could find the link.. Guru Sahib talks..  Yes he does and such is his love.  We may not understand it then but time being we realize,  how relevant baani was to things ..... 

Here's d link I hv found... 

@Sukhpreet Kaur Bhen Ji its really nice thread you have made on here as taking Hukamnama from Sri Guru Granth Sahib is the best answer to everything.

I would suggest you read about Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Rampurkhera Wale as Baba Ji used always do ardas and hukamnama from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and had bachans with Guru Sahib Ji as they would have partak darshan of maharaj guru sahib.

Here is a few tracks that i hope will help answer your question or at least give a few meanings from their jeevani i read and the online audio book of it.

http://www.sikhnet.com/audio/how-take-hukamnaamaa-087

http://www.sikhnet.com/audio/came-guru-granth-sahib-ji-019

http://www.sikhnet.com/audio/respect-gurbani-080

10 hours ago, Sukhpreet Kaur said:

Hmmm.. Yes you are right Dal singh ji.. Actually I took hukamnama from Guru ji regarding one matter and more than like 7 times its same.. but still it's been one year, it's not happening.. being a kalyugi praani.. I'm confused and disheartened

Look I'm not trying to be rude or question your faith, but honestly, personally I don't think using Gurbani like some magic spell to obtain certain material objectives is a good idea. 

Because I think this is only going to make people feel disheartened if Waheguru decides that this is not what they need right now. 

I hope this makes sense and you don't take any offence. 

@Soulfinderreally Worth listening to

We are kalyugi jeevs and listening to such things from time to time boosts our Faith. 

@dalsingh101i understand what you want to say.

But there's a difference between lobh and zaroorat. In one of kirtan deewan of Sant Mohinder Singh ji Jarg Vale( Rara Sahib) saying that if we are in a necessity instead of going to people we should come to our Guruji. And whosoever comes in guru sharan , waheguru apna biradh rakhda hai

Guest Sukh preet

Yes... Anything from Guruji. JEE ki birtha hoye to Gur pe ardaas kart..

Ask for anything as Kabeer ji ask for aata, ghee and Lun(salt) and Dhanna Sahib for a anaaj(grains) , ghori and a 'geehan' wife after being Shiromani Bhagats they were. He may or may not give u instantly whatever you want.. "Daate daat Rakhi hath Apne jis bhaave tis dei"

but All in all Ur intentions matters... 

• 5 months later...

If you've got the same answer 7 times then just give maharaj time. You also need to work on yourself, I think I also heard from Sant Mohinder Singh Jarg that you can't put water in a kucha pot. Even if the dat is ready the bhanda (you) needs to be strong enough to receive it.

Getting the same answer 7 times - I see this as being told that you have been given what you want but you need to prepare yourself to receive it.

On 5/17/2019 at 9:51 PM, Sukhpreet Kaur said:

I have a query. Can anyone share their personal experiences of taking hukamnama from Guru Granth Sahib ji and experienced that guru ji is saying exactly what's on their mind? This will strengthen the faith of many.

SSA Pen Jee, 

Gurbani is Amrit, whenever I take a Hukumnama, I intend to sip each bachan from it, and try to understand what Guru Jee is trying to say in it.

I prefer to tune my mind with the Bani rather than to find answers for myself, for Guru Jee knows what I need in that moment.

If ever we need anything to ask Guru Jee, we should ask blessings in order to strengthen our faith and love for Waheguru's Lotus Feet, rest all is karmic account.

Stay blessed.

SSA.