harsharan000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/12/2019 at 4:09 AM, harsharan000 said:

Beautiful Kirtan

How can you just term anything as kirtan..  And that too beautiful kiran.  Was that a joke?  It's a stolen tune/song - U always disappoint  me.  

5 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

How can you just term anything as kirtan..  And that too beautiful kiran.  Was that a joke?  It's a stolen tune/song - U always disappoint  me.  

Well, what are your tastes I do not care. I write and post what I think is good and feel sharing it, I do not write to please anyone.  

Ok?

I have told you many times, widen your horizons a bit, you are not the center of the world, so that all has to revolve as per your thinking and likes.

Accept people as they are, nobody is perfect, and you even less... So stop being so negative.

Had you paid attention a bit to the wordings, you would have realized that it is nothing but seeking His help and guidance.

In fact  inspiring words with deep meaning are more  valuable, music as in this case is secondary. 

So, is that in any way wrong or bad? 

For your kind information, the word kirtan, or kirtana, means ‘telling, narrating, enumerating or describing’ and originates from the Vedic period,  and that is exactly what the singer is doing, communicating with the Almighty.

You may not have good vibes towards me, and I understand and accept it, but so do I towards you...

I do not like 99.99% of your posts, yet I respect your freedom, and do not wait for a chance to point out.

I let you be as you are, for hardly anyone can change anyone.

Mooorakh jee, just mature up by accepting things as they are taste wise, thinking wise,  and do not be so judgemental.

Hope you have understood.

Respect and tolerance is the key.

Stay blessed.

SSA.

18 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Well, what are your tastes I do not care. I write and post what I think is good and feel sharing it, I do not write to please anyone.  

Ok?

I have told you many times, widen your horizons a bit, you are not the center of the world, so that all has to revolve as per your thinking and likes.

Accept people as they are, nobody is perfect, and you even less... So stop being so negative.

Had you paid attention a bit to the wordings, you would have realized that it is nothing but seeking His help and guidance.

In fact  inspiring words with deep meaning are more  valuable, music as in this case is secondary. 

So, is that in any way wrong or bad? 

For your kind information, the word kirtan, or kirtana, means ‘telling, narrating, enumerating or describing’ and originates from the Vedic period,  and that is exactly what the singer is doing, communicating with the Almighty.

You may not have good vibes towards me, and I understand and accept it, but so do I towards you...

I do not like 99.99% of your posts, yet I respect your freedom, and do not wait for a chance to point out.

I let you be as you are, for hardly anyone can change anyone.

Mooorakh jee, just mature up by accepting things as they are taste wise, thinking wise,  and do not be so judgemental.

Hope you have understood.

Respect and tolerance is the key.

Stay blessed.

SSA.

Such a disgrace, a person calls himself a sikh, keeps on lecturing people on principles, sikhi, rights and wrongs etc etc more than anyone else and couldn't take a line long feedback? Taunting a female on the forum is such a manly act paaji i am impressed. 

So much content each day made me think what kind of person is this? I asked you, your avastha cos you act being the head here..now you proved 👎   You would have utilized your time in chanting or studying Gurbani instead. Number of pictures or panktis on a forum only makes things difficult for others to look for, doesn't prove your high Intellect.  Your behaviour with others does. 

And as for kirtan. You are # learned enough to refer to Bani as to what actually kirtan is. Our Gurus have given such signifance to raags and dhunis. Those who hear anhad naads would know the importance of kirtan like moorakh bhenji but if you are disgracing a Gurmukh taunting about tolerance, I personally find you intolerant rather. 

Not just anything or anyone can do kirtan👇

ਗਉੜੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ 
Ga▫oṛī mėhlā 5.
Gauree, Fifth Mehl:

ਥਾਤੀ ਪਾਈ ਹਰਿ ਕੋ ਨਾਮ 
Thāṯī pā▫ī har ko nām.
Those who obtain the wealth of the Lord's Name

ਬਿਚਰੁ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਪੂਰਨ ਸਭਿ ਕਾਮ ॥੧॥
Bicẖar sansār pūran sabẖ kām. ||1||
move freely in the world; all their affairs are resolved. ||1||

ਵਡਭਾਗੀ ਹਰਿ ਕੀਰਤਨੁ ਗਾਈਐ 
vadbẖāgī har kīrṯan gā▫ī▫ai.
By great good fortune, the Kirtan of the Lord's Praises are sung.

ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਤੂੰ ਦੇਹਿ ਤ ਪਾਈਐ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ 
Pārbarahm ṯūʼn ḏėh ṯa pā▫ī▫ai. ||1|| rahā▫o.
O Supreme Lord God, as You give, so do I receive. ||1||Pause||

Its NOT JUST ANOTHER DEVOTIONAL SONG, LIKE YOU GUYS ARE POSTING HERE

ਗਉੜੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ 
Ga▫oṛī mėhlā 5.
Gauree, Fifth Mehl:

ਸੋ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਰਿ ਜਿਤੁ ਮੈਲੁ ਨ ਲਾਗੈ 
So kicẖẖ kar jiṯ mail na lāgai.
Do only that, by which no filth or pollution shall stick to you.

ਹਰਿ ਕੀਰਤਨ ਮਹਿ ਏਹੁ ਮਨੁ ਜਾਗੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ 
Har kīrṯan mėh ehu man jāgai. ||1|| rahā▫o.
Let your mind remain awake

IT IS A POWER TO REMOVE THE FILTH FROM Janms

Anyway you can listen to whatever you wish but if you are recommending something to others, make sure it's worth. One good option is better than just any 5 which we would have anyway searched from net. 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Yes, yippee, yeah at least somebody spoke up otherwise this is the third or fourth time I am witnessing this, she would say a line or two and get a page long meaningless lecture as @Still nascentrightly said:  then she would hold hands and back off. He will get encouraged as no one else objects, thinking he won. What a hypocrite- talks about humility and tolerance? 

There's an old saying :: if you keep quiet in a crowd of intelligent people, they may think you are a fool but if you speak up- they will be sure about it - think about it@harsharan000 jiii

Everyday I open this forum, see few random  posts in general discussion and 4-5 pics in status of harsharan jeeee - a thought passes by how can a person has 4 status a day and how can @Soulfinder ami like them all? Why have you become a chamcha man?  Why don't admins restrict his posts @sarabatam bro? 

Only @Mooorakhsista is one person who points him and as soon as she does he barks back, she never reply. Come on sceur our Guru Ji says not to argue but does he not tell us to shoo away our attackers? 

It's us who allows you so much freedom on the forum and ignore crap you post Monsieur @harsharan000 not you allowing us freedom instead.

@Still nascent good that you spoke bro, this was necessary. All good posts of the day gets hidden, many questions are left unanswered these days because of the unnecessary traffic on the forum. @admins pls find a solution to this. 

I didn't want to upset anyone I am sorry if I have hurt you @harsharan000 / @Soulfinderbut trust us man you have done more harm yaa

8 hours ago, Still nascent said:

Such a disgrace, a person calls himself a sikh, keeps on lecturing people on principles, sikhi, rights and wrongs etc etc more than anyone else and couldn't take a line long feedback?

Don´t mix things, what has to do being a sikh with a limited and negative person? 

Nobody is lecturing man, be serious, just show me one post of mine where I do lecturing. 

Others write and post videos, give lectures, that is not seen as such, but me posting inpirational messages or panktis of Gurabni, is termed as giving lectures? 

This is real disgrace. 

She did not give a feedback, she was negative and intolerant, she has aversion to whatever I post, that´s it.  

Be partial and fair. Do not let others pull you down to their level, as a puppy,  be yourself man.

Taunting a female on the forum is such a manly act paaji i am impressed. 

There was no taunting to a female, just clearing misconceptions to a poster/person for what was negatively written towards my person  and being so limited and unfair, with no truth in it, but just personal aversion from her side. 

And you are wrong, I respectfully told her, I understand that she has not to like whatever I say;  and so do I towards her, but then I don´t  go giving her feedbacks here and there as you say , because I respect her and all , about their freedom of expression.  What wrong is telling her, that she is not the center of the world, that everything has to be written as per thinking? There are many people, thus many perspectives, without having to be wrong ,so just be respectful!

It is just too mean to tell anyone do not write this or that, then also, when there is nothing wrong in it, nor obscenity, or vulgarity,  it is only that I have the same rights to express just as others, no less no more, or do you think if anyone forces his/her opinion, I will put down mine? 

So much content each day made me think what kind of person is this? I asked you, your avastha cos you act being the head here..now you proved 👎   

Well,  that is your induced thinking, you have really also proved me 👎  by being so naive, it shows your level of thinking.  

You would have utilized your time in chanting or studying Gurbani instead.

Everything has time,  studing or chanting Gurbani at its own time, also the same. 

Number of pictures or panktis on a forum only makes things difficult for others to look for, doesn't prove your high Intellect. 

Sorry, but  with number of pictures or panktis, it is not so diificult to understand,  if one is not narrow minded;  and come on,  intellect has nothing to do with it, it is just emphaty/sympathy.  See the messages conveyed in them, do not be so limited to the pictures alone. And in the case of panktis, which is Gurbani, if you can not withstand that also, then you are stonehearted. It only shows how much intlaerance and aversion one person can have for another one

Your behaviour with others does. 

This is too much, have you ever seen me fighting or quarreling, or being disrespectful with anyone? 

See my history here for almost 7 years,  you will never hear from anyone  complaining about me, except for the  dynamic duo of @mooorakh and  @sukhpreet since  they have joined this forum above an year now,  both of them have a very deep rooted negative picture about me, well that is their problem.

As both of these posters would say and have already said,  and me replying them in their same terms: whatever I told,  was at her face not at the back, and as her "chamchaa/ee" would say as seen in the post above : sorry if you have felt bad. 

If you punch somebody just like that, then be ready to receive punches back also, or do you think that if anybody talks nonsense, that will be quitely permitted?   Total Injustice.

Every time she tries to put me down,  she falls down  due to her own negative weight, for there is no substance in her absurd accusations/comments. 

Then too I am blamed? What nonsense.

Ridiculous.

5 hours ago, Sukh_preet said:

Yes, yippee, yeah at least somebody spoke up otherwise this is the third or fourth time I am witnessing this, she would say a line or two and get a page long meaningless lecture as @Still nascentrightly said:  then she would hold hands and back off. He will get encouraged as no one else objects, thinking he won. What a hypocrite- talks about humility and tolerance? 

There is nothing to object,  if seen by  being neutral , it is just your aversion which has to be wiped from your mental eyes.  It seems more than a poster, you are a net warrior, for constantly instigating other mentally weak to fight. with  those whom you  do not agree for any reason. Your behaviour only is anti humility and anti tolerance, due to your negativity and aversion.

There's an old saying :: if you keep quiet in a crowd of intelligent people, they may think you are a fool but if you speak up- they will be sure about it - think about it@harsharan000 jiii  

Well if you had kept quiet, it would  have been better for you, for it shows how strong chamchaa/ee are you of hers. Wash your face before telling others  any nonsense

Everyday I open this forum, see few random  posts in general discussion and 4-5 pics in status of harsharan jeeee - a thought passes by how can a person has 4 status a day and how can @Soulfinder ami like them all? Why have you become a chamcha man?  Why don't admins restrict his posts @sarabatam bro? 

What is your problem with what I write or post? Where is it said to not do so?  How can you fall so low? So much hatred, so much negativity ....  Show me just one post of mine, where there is a wrong message or

hatred,  or intolerance in it. How can you be so sick? 

It is you who is a real chamchaa/ee of @Mooorakh,  for whenever she discusses/argues with me without reason, you suddenly  come out as a cocroach from nowhere and instigate her for more quarrel.  Madness!!. 

I call you cocroach, for the word barking you used above, you deserve it. Or do you think you can say any bad words, and you will not get your dose of your same medicine? 

Be a  sensitive human being, for otherwise  no matter hard you may try you will not become on with the Naad.

Stop being so hysterical and spreading it to others, to stop me from posting. 

No sane person would do so, for there is nothing wrong nor illegal in what I post.   

It is just your deep rooted aversion towards myself, that also, due to your negative teacher.    Are you aware of  how negative people can influence others with their attitude?  Well you can see it reflected in your posting and in @Still nascent ones.

Only @Mooorakhsista is one person who points him and as soon as she does he barks back, she never reply. Come on sceur our Guru Ji says not to argue but does he not tell us to shoo away our attackers? 

It is always she who attacks first, then I have to give her back her same medicine so that she may understand, that is not the way which she treads, it is arrogance for sure... She does not point anything, but shamelessly show her hatred and aversion towards me, without any reason.

It's us who allows you so much freedom on the forum and ignore crap you post Monsieur @harsharan000 not you allowing us freedom instead.  

Do not say us, say me. For it is you alone who is mentally rigid, thus wants to control others.

Neither do I seek anybody´s approval, nor do I limit anyone, it is only you and your teacher, who try to impose,  by being so mentally rigid, and limit the freedom of expression without anything wrong in it. So stop being so manipulative.                    Anyone with a bit of common sense can see how bad and manipulative you are. 

@Still nascent good that you spoke bro, this was necessary. All good posts of the day gets hidden, many questions are left unanswered these days because of the unnecessary traffic on the forum. @admins pls find a solution to this. 

You are lying,  nobody is diverting anybody´s attention, for as in  a shopping mall, each one knows where to go for what is to be bought, though there are so many shops, but not because of that, you get lost, come on you are not that blind.                  You do instigate everytime @Mooorakh, now you are instigating @Still nascent. Do you realize how manipulative you are?

I didn't want to upset anyone I am sorry if I have hurt you @harsharan000 / @Soulfinderbut trust us man you have done more harm yaa

The only harm you have done is to yourself, by letting @mooorakh´s  negativity/poison go to your head

WTF  can't you simply see man that there are 3 people finding you inappropriate and you are still arguing instead of apologising, as I thought you have been thinking and polishing your ego that you have won the previous instances - I won't call them arguments since she simply ignored your barks, we all witnessed that. Only YOU and your fat ego thought you won. 

And yes if you call me a chamcha I am happy to be one. Though we rarely connect but I respect her and as rightly said by still Nascent brother - we should respect Gurmukhs. You are NOT in the list

Bonne chance

10 hours ago, Sukh_preet said:

WTF  can't you simply see man that there are 3 people finding you inappropriate and you are still arguing instead of apologising,

Do not try to be stupid, for it is stupidity if you think that by you keep barking as a dog with raby, I will turn away....No way, I have an  antidote  for your malady , which is to tell you the truth umpteen times, of your wicked nature, though it may be difficult to accept it.

If you are 3 or 30, it does not make a difference, for it is nothing but all your dirty manipulative tact  to control  those fools with no self respect nor personality, or to differentiate between right and wrong.

What a insane person you are, you bark at me  me like a mad dog,   without any reality in it,  but just your vomiting, and you yet you want me to apolgise, you are really a mad man... get lost,  and do understand that  am not arguing,  I need not argue with you people, but bring your ego down to earth, for you have no right to attack, give lectures when you are already failed,  and misbehave with any member here nor anywhere.

as I thought you have been thinking and polishing your ego that you have won the previous instances - I won't call them arguments since she simply ignored your barks, we all witnessed that. Only YOU and your fat ego thought you won. 

Yor dumbness has no limits,  never ever I have thought as winning a combat with anyone, it is only your dirty mind which sees things which are not real, and at same time under the effects of aversion, you are hysterically hallucinating.

I never attack first, I just defend myself from fools who have nothing better to do than keep madly barking for no reason. So be aware if you try to hurt someone, you will not be spared also,  you will will get your dues for sure.  

You keep repeating the word ego to me , but have you seen your face in the mirror first?  See the amount of vomiting you do under the effects of that hatred ego, to the extent you go blind and start speaking nonsense. 

That too when there is no need for it man, just behave and do not bark, that is all, as simple as that and you will avoid yourself problems with others.

And yes if you call me a chamcha I am happy to be one. Though we rarely connect but I respect her and as rightly said by still Nascent brother - we should respect Gurmukhs. You are NOT in the list

What nonsense, and again as under the effects of raby you say nothing but utter nonsense, when the fact is ALL should be respected, why Gurmukhs alone? It is crystal clear, that your ego makes you think you are a Gurmukh or those whom you take side.

Really your nonsense has no limits, and the proof of it is that, for if you were really Gurmukh, you would not be constantly barking and being manipulative, or vomiting, not attacking for no reason as mad people do.

IN NO WAY YOU ARE IN THE LIST OF GURMUKHS AS YOU PRETEND, BUT FOR  SURE IN THE LIST OF  THOSE INFECTED WITH EGO AND EVILNESS, THUS UNDER CONSTANT HALLUCINATIONS

Bonne chance

GOD BLESS YOU