Katha Keertan by Sant Sujan Singh Ji Nanaksar Walae

Kam1825

• 1 month later...

not sure where they are gone. bet they have been taken of due to sant sujan singhs grandson wanting money.

i have 200 more tapes but no where to put them up

Have you asked gurmatchanan.com? They seem willing to put up kirtan, but I don't know if they accept tapes.

• 3 weeks later...

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

We at gurmatchanan.com still have preserved these recordings and trying to get permission to host these recordings. Regarding the hosting of rest of diwans we are ever ready but we fear that may be that grandson of sant ji would try to contact our webhosts and block the domain by reporting that we are hosting illegal content and which would really result in tough time.

If any one really ahve any solution to problem we would really like to know it because we are really intrested to uplaod all the 200 diwans of Sant Sujan singh ji that kamalpreet singh ji want to provide us.

• 4 weeks later...

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

We at gurmatchanan.com still have preserved these recordings and trying to get permission to host these recordings. Regarding the hosting of rest of diwans we are ever ready but we fear that may be that grandson of sant ji would try to contact our webhosts and block the domain by reporting that we are hosting illegal content and which would really result in tough time.

If any one really ahve any solution to problem we would really like to know it because we are really intrested to uplaod all the 200 diwans of Sant Sujan singh ji that kamalpreet singh ji want to provide us.

I think one of the ways is to upload it to the free servers like www.rapidshare.com , www.megaupload.com etc , etc...

In rapidshare the maximum upload limit is 100 mb per file. So what you can do is zip a few and upload them on there or any of the free servers and change the file names.

Links to these files can be provided through email for further security. If someone reports the files on rapidshare they are automatically deleted so you might have to upload them again.

A another thing to do is put it on torrents but u will need seeders so there need to be people who are willing to seed the files.

These might take a while but i definitely think its worth giving it a try.

Thank you all and hope my ways helped in some way or other.

Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fathey