Guru Gobind Singh lineage

many people have told me in bachittar natak guru gobind singh ji traces his lineage back to sri ram chandr's family. is this in bachitar natak or ramavatar? could someone giv eme a ballpark area of where it is?

furthermore, if this is true, in a literal sense, we must consider how ram chandar belong to tretayug.

does this mean these past yugs happened on earth? ie. ram ji actually travelled around in india, just along long time ago

if so, why do we not have artifacts of giant people (as mentioned in ramayana), and other such creatures?

any thoughts on

furthermore, if this is true, in a literal sense, we must consider how ram chandar belong to tretayug.

does this mean these past yugs happened on earth? ie. ram ji actually travelled around in india, just along long time ago

if so, why do we not have artifacts of giant people (as mentioned in ramayana), and other such creatures?

The way i see it, Ram Chander and krishna has been on earth thousands of years ago

Maharaj Ji says they (Krishna ,Ram etc) have been created and destroyed thousands of times i.e. incarnated again and again. The span of the yugs and longevity in previous yugs means they probably pre-dated the dinosaurs......but who knows?

the timespan of the yugas is not to be taken literally, but it is understandable the people of be-vichaar do not like to think deeply about such things. The timespan of the yugas represent the philosophy of numbers or numerology. The numbers have a certain meaning. Has anyone noticed how many times the numbers 3 and 7 occur in all esoteric and mythological literature? 3 signifies many things aum, trimurti, 3 worlds, 3 states, etc etc. And 3 + 7 = ? the yugas are normally represented as lasting 432000 or 432000000 the most important thing is 4+3+2 = 9 which signifies the fusion of 3 and 7 one overlapping the other, which is why it is 9 and not 10.

IMHO, If the Avtars were to have existed thousands of years ago, where is the evidence, we have dinosaur remains which are millions of years old.

In my belief dinosaurs were non other than rakshasas and asur, because according to anthropology human civilisation only began about 5-6000 BC

So when the dinos were wiped out so were traces of satygug treta and dwapar?, so now since then weve been living in kal yug, thats th only way i can make sence of it.

ahh, so thats what Vidya means. I know the Guru part.

Could Sri Guru Granth Sahib also be a Vidya Guru?

What I am saying is, how important is the human element in this?

Technically yes, but vidya guru title does not do justice to explain dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj ji which is just not mere vidya guru but gyan data guru (giver of knowledge of God).

In order for me to answer your 2nd question of how important is human element in this? I need to ask you question to answer your question, have you ever heard student mastered physics or maths alone just by reading the book? very rarely, for most of the part, students requires teacher(vidya gurdev) who teaches the student from the same book and brings the student to the level where he can pass the exam and move on to next level.

If in materialistic studies, one have to have teacher in order graduate despite of all the educational materials- books, guides, labs, cheats, its quite evident spiritual studies will also requires a teacher who have experienced spirituality.