new nirmala website

big5abi

• 4 months later...

click here

There has been a website launched of Lopon Sampradaye which is still being updated, check it out.

Amazing. A forum where Gursikhs should be analysing Gurbani, are more interested in some Derawadiès complex. I recently visited village Lopo and saw the bunch of cows running around and blocking the traffic.

1. When you see the Home page. Notice one baba carries on the message of another baba. No where it syas that they taught Gurbani or spread Sikhism or held Sikhi camps. It sounds more like a one CEO taking over from another of a profitable enterpirse.

2. Where does in Gurbani says that cows are sacred. Is this not brahmnism all over again.

3. Look at these guys attire. Are they dressed like Gursikhs. One does not even have a dastar on his head. Yet we call them Sant Mahanpurkh Baba 1...008 whatever !

4. I got to hand to these guys. If one thing they know very well is worldclass Marketing. Can not even reach the people in their own small village and I found majority of them to be patit Sikhs, yet these guys can develop fancy websites in English becuase they need dollars & pounds !

Check out www.GuruGranthDarpan.com for complete punjabi translation (analysis) of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji !

It is amazing how nearly 16,000 registered Deras in about 13,000 villages of Punjab can use Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as the brand name to draw customers and lead them astray.

You do not need any sadh or dera wala baba to understand Gurbani. Simply open up Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and start reading one word at a time and start analysing it to understand its meaning. You will see that you will not get tired, bored or hungary and will loose track of time. Evetually you will feel so enlightened and brave from its teachings that you will have the guts to make a stand on Sikhi principles even if you were to be cut down !

You do not need any sadh or dera wala baba to understand Gurbani. Simply open up Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and start reading one word at a time and start analysing it to understand its meaning. You will see that you will not get tired, bored or hungary and will loose track of time. Evetually you will feel so enlightened and brave from its teachings that you will have the guts to make a stand on Sikhi principles even if you were to be cut down !

Guru Da Sikh,

I will respond to your above points bit later as its quite late here, but i must direct you to the topic which has huge researched article- The role of Sants in Sikhism by Dr Yukthanand Singh on here:

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?showtopic=11377

I think we can discuss the sant topic there.

Amazing. A forum where Gursikhs should be analysing Gurbani, are more interested in some Derawadiès complex. I recently visited village Lopo and saw the bunch of cows running around and blocking the traffic.

1. When you see the Home page. Notice one baba carries on the message of another baba. No where it syas that they taught Gurbani or spread Sikhism or held Sikhi camps. It sounds more like a one CEO taking over from another of a profitable enterpirse.

2. Where does in Gurbani says that cows are sacred. Is this not brahmnism all over again.

3. Look at these guys attire. Are they dressed like Gursikhs. One does not even have a dastar on his head. Yet we call them Sant Mahanpurkh Baba 1...008 whatever !

4. I got to hand to these guys. If one thing they know very well is worldclass Marketing. Can not even reach the people in their own small village and I found majority of them to be patit Sikhs, yet these guys can develop fancy websites in English becuase they need dollars & pounds !

Check out www.GuruGranthDarpan.com for complete punjabi translation (analysis) of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji !

It is amazing how nearly 16,000 registered Deras in about 13,000 villages of Punjab can use Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji as the brand name to draw customers and lead them astray.

Amazing. You just joined yesterday and already you preach your neo-facist views on here. Obviously you are not here to learn but preach your own views.Go back into the termite mound whence you came!

Guru Da Sikh,

May be you didn't get a chance to scan through the website, you made some questionable claims:

1. When i click on that website, i see ikongkar logo, which implies that they believe in one God/Akaal Purkh/Vahiguroo as Sikh Sidhant holds. I m just quoting from the website based on other claim that no where it says they taught gurbani or spread sikhism

Here right from the website under mission:

OUR OBJECTIVES

Reading, reciting and interpreting the Holy Scriptures from the Shri Guru Granth Sahib.

Providing community service (Seva).

Construction and commissioning of schools and colleges.

Build and maintain Gurdwaras in the name of the Gurus.

FUTURE ASPIRATIONS

Providing communities with hospitals.

Construction and commissioning of schools in rural communities.

2. I agree Sikhism does not give that much importance to cow sacredness because then it just becomes like another ritual. But you have to understand in indian culture cow is somewhat sacred because milk it produces, main source of energy for humans.

3. Please study puratan sources, traditions of puratan samparda, you will find your answers.

4. They have outreached to people in small villages, please click on ongoing seva and mission to see they are doing good work on the website. They are outreaching not to sikh sangat only but wider humanity, this is another way of doing missionary parchar of sikhism with pyaar.

Guru Da Sikh this forum is not strictly reserved for analyzing Gurbani but to explore the many facets of Sikhi. One of them being the teachings of Saints. Since your posts wreak of Kala Afghanaism (ex-communicated from the panth) I assume you have no tolerance towards them.

I am from Lopon, and the cows you may see “running around” are the cows kept by the villagers to earn a living, just as you see in every village in Punjab. As for the cow sanctuary, the cows are kept in a complex where they are taken care of.

No, it does not refer to cows as being sacred in Guru Granth Sahib Ji but the names Gopal and Govind do appear. These names if taken literally mean the protector of cows and the weak.

Many times do the words Khill and Bhikh appear in Gurbani.

For example:

Khill Bikh Pap Dukh Leh Jahey…

Khill Bikh Sakal Deh Ko Harta…

Khill Bikh Dukh Naseh…

In Sikhism Khill and Bhikh are considered the two lowest acts one can commit.

In the faridkot tika Khill is referred to as the killing of a cow and bhikh, the killing of a Saint.

Also, in the Janam Sakhi it states:

Gou bheans atehh murgian hai haivan garib, tin par shurri haraam hai khavan tenah paleet.

In Which Guru Nanak states the killing of cows, buffaloes and chickens is considered haraam.

In Sikhi the worship of cows is forbidden but the protection is encouraged. All ten of the Gurus had in one way or another preached the protection of the weak. The cow in Puratan times, was and in many cases still is regarded as a symbol purity and innocence which must be preserved. The Sixth and Tenth Guru were also very vocal about enforcing severe punishments for the killers of cows.

Sant Darbara Singh JI had rescued those cows from butchers whom were on their way to a slaughter house. They were built a complex to ensure their well-being.

If you actually read the history in the website it says:

“Sant Darbara Singh Ji guided the Gursangat towards the holy teachings of the Shri Guru Granth Sahib.”

“Reading, reciting and interpreting the Holy Scriptures from the Shri Guru Granth Sahib.”

“Sant Jagjit Singh Ji is honouring the life work of Shri Maan Swami Sant Darbara Singh Ji through the teachings of the Shri Guru Granth Sahib in India and internationally.”

The attire you speak of was the same attire Guru Gobind Singh Ji sent his five Sikhs to Benares in.

Sant Darbara Singh ji always wore a Dastaar during His Kathas on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as you can see in one of the pictures.

I see your understanding on the word “marketing” is very obscured. The purpose of this website is to make known the devotion and service these saints have made to the Panth. The sangat had constructed this site to share the spiritual experiences they have had through the teachings of Bani, interpreted by the saints of this village.

No where on the site, or anywhere else can it be presumed that these Saints are influenced by any material desire, let alone “dollars and pounds”

Instead of pointing fingers I suggest you point a few at yourself and your obvious mentor kala afghana. I find it strange how someone with the name of guru da sikh can follow such defiled old man.

Before accusing deras and villages of possessing too many cows, you should ask kala afghana how many women he possessed during his 92’ rape case.

I ask the moderators to delete the offensive parts of his posts and ban him! How can you allow such slander?? I am aware that everyone should be given a chance to have their say, but the point of these forums is to spread love and knowedge not to nind Sants and Sampradayes.