Will this ever happen...?

SURYADEV

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U92zO4E6WPw&...feature=related

Will mainstream sikhs/religionists ever be able to worship with passion, as such; especially in the West?

Or are we so bound by maryada/protocols/rule&regs that that not only do we stymy our emotions and passions but start condemning others?

:?:

Actuall AKJ people do pretty much the same thing as neeldharis in this video. But you all ridicule it on this forum for some reason.

BTW, is it true that Neeldharis are a seperate group of Namdhari/kookay but without a dehdhari Guru?

I've been to Naushera many times but never had the chance to see the Neeldharis in action, I might visit them the next time I'm there.

I wasn't trying to portray this in a bad way.In fact I have nothing against that gurdwara but as per Akal Takht langar should be served on the floor and this is the mainstream position.I am not saying I agree with it. I am just saying that this is the official position which is respected by the majority of Sikh institutions worldwide.

Quote: ‹ Select ›

Except Ramgharia Gurdwara in Slough, as mainstream as it gets.

I assume you mean Nusrat fateh Ali Khan.

But didn't some people start moaning that they were clapping during the performance, which is 'manmat'?

But didn't some people start moaning that they were clapping during the performance, which is 'manmat'?

Also NFAK only performed Gurbani in the gurdwara, would he have been allowed to sing other songs in praise of Allah?

Tonyhp32 wrote:

"Morge,

Even with your 'right on'.. 'groovy'.. and 'hip' new age Shia beliefs would your sect allow non-Muslim worship in Arabia let alone Mecca?"

To be honest I dont' know. I should have to ask a scholar about this issue. Sure is I'll make sure you're not part of da party coz I don like ya but its not like u wanted 2 be part of it anyway innit.