Problems at Home/communicating

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guys I need some good advice so I'm askn you all...

Sometimes, well more like everyday, I have problems when I'm communicating with my sister. Something really small like me putting the clothes on the line or pulling the carpet when it gets creases and stuff like that, we always end up arguing. I really hate myself for gettn into arguments cuz it leaves feeling like trash and I cant concentrate on nething even makes me cry like hell cuz already I had to go through depression and my life was hell for like 8 months and cuz of that i became really sensitive to my environment, for everything i used to get angry and just felt like killing myself.

newayz Guru Ji saved me and now im way betta. so the problem is that i get really tensed now when someone keeps nagging me. like if i have to do something, and they keep telln me to do it like more than 5-6 times and im doin something and i tell em that ill do it after i finish, like when if im doin my dastar and then they pass comments like u neva do it, ure always doin somthing else, i wonder who the murakh is in our house who did this, bla bla bla... these kind of comments really turn me off and i dont say nething stupid but i do tell them to leave alone and i know how to do my job.

nobody else makes me feel this way except my sis in the house and i really hate it. i know shes real good sis but she just doesnt understand that she shouldnt say the things that r really annoying neways im not perfect either and nobody is, so all of u, my broz and sistaz, can u tell me how to control these bad feelings please and how i can be a betta and less angry, sad person cuz if i dont change then nothn will get betta.

thank you heaps i really appreciate this...

Waheguru bless all...

love to all

Hey A Kaur, firstly..ignore that sukhsingh..he aint got a good word 2 say 2 any1 or about any1.

I knw wat u mean about ur sis, i get tht frm my family. They knw im doin something, then they ask u like 5/6 times to do something else....knwing that i cant do miracles n do everything at once.

i get angry 2...n the comments tht fly my way..r not even worth repeating...most of the time i try ignoring them..but things tht are sed r hurtful.

But the best way is to ignore it.. let it all in thru 1 ear n out the otha....my little theory for my family is...they are fully qualifed with Degrees,Masters, PHD's in Doin My Head In!! :LOL: :wink:

You know da hardest thing is understanding other ppl. You gotto b sure of yourself first..! I'll explain now.

When ya sis ses suming to ya da is gna make u tik yeah... just quietly in ur head ask God to forgive her and for any thoughts u may have of had about her and for getting angry.

Penji, if u can do this for 2weeks yeah everytie sum1 gets to u u will b able to conterol yourself.

Just like if u do get in an argument... let ehr finish everything she has to say to u yeah... just listen to her....

She will want to raise sum anger in u and see u brew up, cuz it emans shes got to u... and until shes satisfied yeah she will then stp. But if she soon realises that woteva she ses to ya cnt really get to u then she'll stop in time.

If u can watch sum1 get angry at u and teach the a lesson at the sae time then it all gud. Only u know ur sister so i cnt tell u how... u want sum respect so use her eotions to get it.

If she wants suthing of u question it in front of her on y she shud deserve it... dont shout at her or anything or poke a stick but ry and get her to think that she can predict ur feelings eotions and actions, and then totally surprise her wen she realises she predicted wrong....

Like i sed u know her best.... u have to become solid. You are her penji rite, so she shud respect u....!!!

Be strong and if u EVER feel u cnt cope, ask guruJi for help... and if it comes from the heart and u ask nicley u'll get it....!!!!

Even if u dont see the help u r getting, u ARE getting it....

Fateh JI

listen to sukhmani sahib while u do ur dastar (btw props for wearing a keski...gud stuff penji!) and put it on pretty loud, so when ur sista is saying wotever just concentrate on the gurbani

u dnt need 2 feel like trash man....from jus readin ur post i can tell u hav alot of devotion 2 sikhi n u r gurus daughter......b proud of urself

nyways why do u tell her that it propa ticks u off, like baadly, she mite undastand, if nt dont worri

i used to have alot of krodh, now im chilled out most the time, just get all ur energy out alot.....go running or do alot of sports n stuff....best way :)

i HAAAAAATE it when my sister whinges....man it kills me....bt afta a while i jus got used to it....just focus on other things.....remember waheguru and ur r/ship w/ him.

and heres a tip....DONT listen to chandi di var too much .....lol

WahegurooJiKaKhalsaWahegurooJiKiFateh

Thank you everyone for your help. yea I will do all what you guys have told me to. I really appreciate all your help, so once again thanks.

oh yea u gave me a tip to not listen to Chandi Di Var path, but guess what I actually do that path, cuz its so nice, and Ive noticed that it doesnt make me more mad or nething but gives me this inner peace and strength...so yea i actually do this path!!! :wink:

Heheh...Actually I think this dilema happens in every house hold. But, the important thing to realize is that, it is your blood saying it..meaning no one else off the street says it you.Even to argue, it takes love.

One day, you'll laugh at your self as you remember your 'Bachpan/Jawani'. ..Long as it doesn't get to the point to "call 911"lol, its all ok. Sometimes arguments are the best way to show love.

Or shall we get Bhagwant Mann in here. " Nikkhi Jayi Gal te Muhn Batnah, Eh Kisse Dah Kasoor Nayi, Ehh Sarah Dosh Juwanhi Daah." :wink: :wink:

Anyways, the most important thing is ..Enjoy your life !!..

oh yea dont worry guys, i got my anger under control, that incident happened 3 years back when i didnt know nething abt sikhi and the five evils (anger bein one of em, so i got that anger evil under control now...lol) besides the wall wasnt made of brick or nething although i did get like get a sore blue hand...hehe i know i know...it was stupid... :( :sikhiwink1: but im not like that .... :P 8)

oh yea dont worry guys, i got my anger under control, that incident happened 3 years back when i didnt know nething abt sikhi and the five evils (anger bein one of em, so i got that anger evil under control now...lol) besides the wall wasnt made of brick or nething although i did get like get a sore blue hand...hehe i know i know...it was stupid... :( :sikhiwink1: but im not like that .... :P 8)

Glad u found a true path :D