Bomb Seizures Spark Far-right Terror Plot Fear

dalsingh101

A network of suspected far-right extremists with access to 300 weapons and 80 bombs has been uncovered by counter-terrorism detectives.

Thirty-two people have been questioned in a police operation that raises the prospect of a right-wing bombing campaign against mosques. Police are said to have recovered a British National party membership card and other right-wing literature during a raid on the home of one suspect charged under the Terrorism Act.

In England’s largest seizure of a suspected terrorist arsenal since the IRA mainland bombings of the early 1990s, rocket launchers, grenades, pipe bombs and dozens of firearms have been recovered in the past six weeks during raids on more than 20 properties. Several people have been charged and more arrests are imminent. Current police activity is linked to arrests in Europe, New Zealand and Australia.

Read more at:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/c...icle6638139.ece

Fateh!

Well, it was only a matter of time before the European natives got fed up with their government's inaction in punishing Islamic terrorists. Perhaps our governments will take note and actually start doing something about the Muslim problem.

Watch the reaction of all the "moderate" Muslims, the same ones who stay quiet when there is any Mulsim terrorist attack, who will suddenly climb out of the woodwork and start shrieking about Islamophobia.

I would not be surprised if the members of the Muslim heads of State in the UN's Organisation of the Islamic Conference use these rumours to further their agenda of spreading their Islamic blasphemy laws into European countries.

Regards,

K.

There is something that you fail to understand, that is the 'mulsim threat' is largely manufactured by power holding individuals. The creation of fear in the populace is a well known tactic employed by western democracies, to keep people subservient and blind to the underground machinations of the elite. Muslims have a strong identity and are not as pliable as other members of society who have no belief other than that of a materialistic scientific outlook or a liberal outlook still rooted in a mechanistic cartesian world view. Because the muslim culture in some ways does not conform to the eroding influence of the nihilistic-just enjoy life-degrading world view, which reduces humans to parasites, they are made objects of hate and are targets for abuse just because they hold on in some ways to views rooted in tradition. The real enemy is not islam or muslims but rather western democracies that seem intent on destroying the nourishing cultural roots of huamnity, destroying the real vivifying factor or food in human existence which is existence in a valid tradition or folk culture. Look at how indigenous peoples around the world are being destroyed, the knowledge they possess is anaethama to western democracies so they are destroyed. Similarly with Islam there is something in Islam which nourishes Human Beings, therefore it is a threat and must be destroyed. Many Sikhs have co-opted themselves with this decomposing de-evolving force of western democracies,

There is something that you fail to understand, that is the 'mulsim threat' is largely manufactured by power holding individuals. The creation of fear in the populace is a well known tactic employed by western democracies, to keep people subservient and blind to the underground machinations of the elite. Muslims have a strong identity and are not as pliable as other members of society who have no belief other than that of a materialistic scientific outlook or a liberal outlook still rooted in a mechanistic cartesian world view. Because the muslim culture in some ways does not conform to the eroding influence of the nihilistic-just enjoy life-degrading world view, which reduces humans to parasites, they are made objects of hate and are targets for abuse just because they hold on in some ways to views rooted in tradition. The real enemy is not islam or muslims but rather western democracies that seem intent on destroying the nourishing cultural roots of huamnity, destroying the real vivifying factor or food in human existence which is existence in a valid tradition or folk culture. Look at how indigenous peoples around the world are being destroyed, the knowledge they possess is anaethama to western democracies so they are destroyed. Similarly with Islam there is something in Islam which nourishes Human Beings, therefore it is a threat and must be destroyed. Many Sikhs have co-opted themselves with this decomposing de-evolving force of western democracies,

Nope. This seems like typical Islamic or liberal dhimmi thinking - blame the Great Satan for the state the world is in, Muslims are the victims of Infidel jealousy at the wonderful world of Islamic polity, etc etc.

The Muslim threat has been existence since the creation of Islam. Even a cursory reading of history gives evidence of this. Read Andrew G Bostom's The Legacy of Jihad to see the same strand of Islamic desire for domination that one sees in today's Muslims who try to convert the world to islam by stealth jihad and taquiyyah or just plain inntimidation and blowing things up.

There are still plenty of traditional cultures with religiously motivated ethics and morality, they just don't go around killing innocent people because they feel the world needs to conform to their mythology.

The creation of fear in the populace is a well known tactic employed by western democracies, to keep people subservient and blind to the underground machinations of the elite.

Do you honestly believe that things are different in the Islamic world where the general populace is fed on a diet of anti-semitism and manufactured threats about the great Zionist/Christian Crusader Alliance coming to destroy Islam and everything Muslims believe holy?

Regards,

K.

Mek' Jannat

Although I partially agree with your opinions regarding the west and how it perceives those markedly different from it, what you fail to appreciate is that Islam too has its own brand of the same malicious strain, that detests and seeks to destroy anything different to it. Call it Wahhabism, Sunni or whatever, Sikhs have experienced it full force.

It is naive of you to imply that there is no members of the Islamic faith that are ready to use lethal force against perceived enemies, this spills out to innocent civilians and non believers. Look at Mumbai, 7/7 for examples. You may rightly point out that western forces are doing the same thing in say Afghanistan, but two wrongs do not make a right. So when you say:

The real enemy is not islam or muslims but rather western democracies that seem intent on destroying the nourishing cultural roots of huamnity, destroying the real vivifying factor or food in human existence which is existence in a valid tradition or folk culture

Realise that there are orthodox Muslims would be happy to see the violent destruction of Jews, Sikhs, Sufis, Ismailis etc. despite the fact that these people's own faiths/beliefs nourish them. Such differences are an anathema to such people. This is the so called "Mulsim threat" referred to here. That is not to say that such a threat will not be twisted to be used for Anglo advantage.

The real problem of terrorism results from the Wahhabi/Salafi ideology, which was nurtured by the British first for the purpose of undermining the Ottoman Empire and upsetting the balance of power in the Middle East, and later for assuring imperial control over Saudi oil by installing the backward, ignorant, ignoble Saudi regime. It's a big mistake to consider that Muslims generally conform to and accept the Wahhabi cult and their terrorist offshoots of Taleban, Lashkar-e Tayba, etc. Make no mistake, Wahhabis are real bastards and they terrorise non-Muslims (a group they themselves belong to) and Sunnis and Shias and Sufis of all denominations. But they have a real enemy in the form of Shia Islam. If you keep demonising Islam on the basis of Wahhabi terrorism you're falling into the Wahhabi trap by validating their interpretation of the religion AND allowing those disbelievers to represent it.

The real problem of terrorism results from the Wahhabi/Salafi ideology, which was nurtured by the British first for the purpose of undermining the Ottoman Empire and upsetting the balance of power in the Middle East, and later for assuring imperial control over Saudi oil by installing the backward, ignorant, ignoble Saudi regime. It's a big mistake to consider that Muslims generally conform to and accept the Wahhabi cult and their terrorist offshoots of Taleban, Lashkar-e Tayba, etc. Make no mistake, Wahhabis are real bastards and they terrorise non-Muslims (a group they themselves belong to) and Sunnis and Shias and Sufis of all denominations. But they have a real enemy in the form of Shia Islam. If you keep demonising Islam on the basis of Wahhabi terrorism you're falling into the Wahhabi trap by validating their interpretation of the religion AND allowing those disbelievers to represent it.

This is the same bullshit reasoning used by so-called moderate Muslims and other Muslim sects to obtain support for the Muslim cause while their more aggressive co-religionists go around murdering innocent civilians.

The ideology used by Wahhabis comes from the same Quran that Shias and other Muslim sects use and from the example of Mohammed and early Muslims.

There are as many Shia terroist scum as there are Wahhabi ones. The root causes of their violence is the same in both cases: Islam and the Quran.

Modern terrorist training camps in Iran:

http://www.iranfocus.com/en/terrorism/excl...iran-05956.html

Iran receives al Qaeda praise for role in terrorist attack:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...st-attacks.html

Regards,

K.

bloody hell, have you seen the comments in that link? so sikhs cant wear kirpans no matter how obsolete or small, yet the public think that white people can build bombs and do what they like with them. sheer hypocrisy. makes me wonder why firearms licenses are so hard to come by in this country. i could sure do with one.

also, why is this turned into a islam -v- the west thread? they're all as bad as each other. islam/christianity? whitey/musis? all the bloody same. to paraphrase a great man, "there is no white, there is no muslim". why? because they're all the same in my eyes. well not all, but most.

bloody hell, have you seen the comments in that link? so sikhs cant wear kirpans no matter how obsolete or small, yet the public think that white people can build bombs and do what they like with them. sheer hypocrisy. makes me wonder why firearms licenses are so hard to come by in this country. i could sure do with one.

also, why is this turned into a islam -v- the west thread? they're all as bad as each other. islam/christianity? whitey/musis? all the bloody same. to paraphrase a great man, "there is no white, there is no muslim". why? because they're all the same in my eyes. well not all, but most.

Fateh!

It's pretty easy to get a shotgun licence in the UK, licence for a rifle is not that much more difficult.

The first thing the government or the ruling majority in a country does when it wants to annihilate a minority is to disarm them.

Regards,

K.

Be careful of lumping all in together where significant differences are present. I think we should hear what Shiahs have to say. Truth is that they too have been bearing the brunt of Islamic fundamentalists attacks themselves.

Besides, the Persian streak in them seems to make them different from your average gangsta P.

Notice one thing though guys!!!

If this had been something occuring in any non indigenous community it would all over the front the papers and news!! Notice how it is discreetly played down and given little coverage. Fact is, if something is perceived to be a threat to white people, it is major......otherwise it is played down.

Be careful of lumping all in together where significant differences are present. I think we should hear what Shiahs have to say. Truth is that they too have been bearing the brunt of Islamic fundamentalists attacks themselves.

Besides, the Persian streak in them seems to make them different from your average gangsta P.

Notice one thing though guys!!!

Don't believe the hype - Shia Muslim terrorists are just as bad as Sunni ones. They may be getting attacked by Sunni terrorist outfits here and there but there are more than enough Shia terrorists to even the score.

You should do some reading on the concept of the Islamic Ummah. When one is a Muslim, one gives up all ties to culture, country and government. A muslim terrorist is just as likely to be Persian, Malalysian, Indonesian, Pakistani, Uighur or whatever as he is to be an Arab.

We have already heard what the Shia's have to say on this forum. They say Sikhs are just a form of Islam, Guru Nanak was a Muslim, and it has to be true because Islam is the only religion blah blahblah. I for one am sick of hearing what they have to say.

If this had been something occuring in any non indigenous community it would all over the front the papers and news!! Notice how it is discreetly played down and given little coverage. Fact is, if something is perceived to be a threat to white people, it is major......otherwise it is played down.

True.

Regards,

K.

Dalsingh,

the core of all this in my opinion is western democracies who have created this malicious strain of Islam as a part of the continuing imperialist agenda that never died with the british empire. Whether this was accomplished consciously or was an 'unconscious' effect of the rise of scientific materialism allied to ruthless economics does not matter, the causes of the islamic fundamnetalists are still with us and these causes are what must be eradicated, the real battle is one fought in the realm of mind, intellectually. Islamic fundamentalism is a pale reflection of subtler and greater forces operating covertly under many names in western democracies, because these forces are hidden they are infinetly more dangerous as they can infiltrate any intellectual 'vehicle'. Even Sikhi or Islam.

Kaljug, you are way off, better luck next time.

I also link to an an intersting article highlighting the duplicity or even triplicity inherent in the western media and the complexities that are used to obscure reality and promote misleading and viscious ideals in the form of goodness and love that some people imbibe and then vomit back into society as the essence being hidden by the intellectual weaving of webs is rotten.

http://www.medialens.org/alerts/

Don't believe the hype - Shia Muslim terrorists are just as bad as Sunni ones. They may be getting attacked by Sunni terrorist outfits here and there but there are more than enough Shia terrorists to even the score.

You should do some reading on the concept of the Islamic Ummah. When one is a Muslim, one gives up all ties to culture, country and government. A muslim terrorist is just as likely to be Persian, Malalysian, Indonesian, Pakistani, Uighur or whatever as he is to be an Arab.

What do you mean by Shiah terrorist? I don't think there are much shiahs fighting in Taleban or Al Qaida? I could be wrong though.

From my understanding many Sunnis think Shias are outside of the Ummah?

Mekhane'ch Jannat:

Dalsingh,

the core of all this in my opinion is western democracies who have created this malicious strain of Islam as a part of the continuing imperialist agenda that never died with the british empire. Whether this was accomplished consciously or was an 'unconscious' effect of the rise of scientific materialism allied to ruthless economics does not matter, the causes of the islamic fundamnetalists are still with us and these causes are what must be eradicated, the real battle is one fought in the realm of mind, intellectually. Islamic fundamentalism is a pale reflection of subtler and greater forces operating covertly under many names in western democracies, because these forces are hidden they are infinetly more dangerous as they can infiltrate any intellectual 'vehicle'. Even Sikhi or Islam.

Kaljug, you are way off, better luck next time.

LOL I reference a book that illustrates the trend of Islamic imperialism and terrorism in the name of Islam since the inception of Islam, and you give me some crap about strange mystical forces in the racial subconscious of the European countries being responsible for Muslims blowing themselves up and murdering innocents? And these magical forces are so subtle that even Muslims who murder in the name of Islam are being tricked by them?

Better luck next time, as you say.

Regards,

K.

What do you mean by Shiah terrorist? I don't think there are much shiahs fighting in Taleban or Al Qaida? I could be wrong though.

From my understanding many Sunnis think Shias are outside of the Ummah?

Iraq's Mehdi Army is Shia, as one example.

There's lots more.

Anyway, time for home.

I go, I go, look how I go!

Swifter than arrow from the Tartar's bow.

K.

Dalsingh,

the core of all this in my opinion is western democracies who have created this malicious strain of Islam as a part of the continuing imperialist agenda that never died with the british empire. Whether this was accomplished consciously or was an 'unconscious' effect of the rise of scientific materialism allied to ruthless economics does not matter, the causes of the islamic fundamnetalists are still with us and these causes are what must be eradicated.

I have often thought something similar. No thinking man can deny the effects of Anglo/read western, interference around the globe. However, I strongly disagree that the creation of this malicious strain has been a by product of white interference. In my opinion is has existed for a long time before they were involved. What I think happened is that the West, particularly the English, caused its resurrection.

It was prevalent in Saudi but was defeated by Turks who had their own imperialistic agenda. Only after the Arab uprisings against the Turks, led/assisted by a Brit (T.E. Lawrence: http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/95aug/lawrence.html), did it reappear as a force. Same thing in the Panjab. Islamic supremacism was defeated by the Khalsa. It was only after the Khalsa themselves were attacked and defeated by the Brits and their Indian mercenaries, that Islamic fundamentalism re-emerged in the shape of Pakistani nationalism.

What I am trying to say is that it existed before white mans appearance but was defeated by some tribes, races, religions. But the after effects of the changes introduced/caused by outsiders in many places caused it to raise its head up. You could argue a modern example is Iraq, where Saddam had pretty much crushed fundamantalism in favour of a dictatorship. Now that he has been removed, what do we see happening! That is not however to confuse Iraqi nationalists fighting for sovereignity with the other type of non Iraqi ideological fighter who may be there.

It was prevalent in Saudi but was defeated by Turks who had their own imperialistic agenda. Only after the Arab uprisings against the Turks, led/assisted by a Brit (T.E. Lawrence: http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/95aug/lawrence.html), did it reappear as a force. Same thing in the Panjab. Islamic supremacism was defeated by the Khalsa. It was only after the Khalsa themselves were attacked and defeated by the Brits and their Indian mercenaries, that Islamic fundamentalism re-emerged in the shape of Pakistani nationalism.

That is true. Sirdar Kapur Singh Jee has written about this in his book. Islamic imperialism has always had a problem with Sikh Dharm. When the Mujjadad of Islam, Sheikh Sirhindi Nakshbandi(a Sufi Saint) encouraged Jahangir to murder Guru Arjun Dev Jee. It did not just stop there, Aurangzeb killed off Guru Gobind Singh jee's family.

Shah Walli Ullah another great Indian Muslim reformer (whose influence was just as great as that of Sheikh Sirhindi in South Asia) invited Ahmad Shah Abdali to invade India and crush the power of the rising Kafir powers of india the Sikhs, Marathas and Jats of Bharatpur.

Then a significant event happened during the Khalsa rule of Raja Ranjit Singh. A fanatic by the name of Syed Ahmad Barailvi led a jihad against the Sikhs. His army also included Shah Ismail Shaheed the grandson of the famous Shah Walli Ullah who had invited Abdali a few generations earlier.

The Jihad of Syad Ahmad Barelvi is significant because this is the first historically known Wahabi Jihad. Syad Ahmad Shaheed Barelvi had travelled to Saudi Arabia during Hajj and was brainwashed by the Wahabi sect there. But the Khalsa crushed this first known Wahabi Jihad even though the Khalsa forces were numerically smaller.

In Pakistan today, Sayad Ahmad Barelvi is considered a hero both by Pakistani establishment and the Pathan/Afghan Taliban Jihadis waging their Jihad today. The Pakistan movement of the Muslim league was also a fight against the Sikhs. Which is why they specifically targeted Sikhs in 1946-47. The Pakistan movement is a form of Islamic imperialism.

Don't get me wrong guys. I am not saying all and every Muslim is bad. It is just a certain supremacist interpretation that is dangerous.