Far Right And Anti Fascist Protest In Birmingham Turns Into A Mass Brawl

dalsingh101

19 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Why is that? They hated us more than the Moslems?

Bhul chuk maaf

Yeah. I think there were a mixture of reasons, like the conspicuous, 'alien' turban/kesh, the vast majority of sullay men dressed fully westernised back then. Some Sikhs pulling out shastars on them. Might also be that some Sikhs fought against their idol/inspiration Hitler? 

40 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Yeah. I think there were a mixture of reasons, like the conspicuous, 'alien' turban/kesh, the vast majority of sullay men dressed fully westernised back then. Some Sikhs pulling out shastars on them. Might also be that some Sikhs fought against their idol/inspiration Hitler? 

But, majority of the Sikhs back in the 70's and 80's were Sehajdharis right?

Bhul chuk maaf

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

They attacked a lot of Sikhs (especially their dastaars/jooras) as well as anyone else.  

They commonly felt that Sikhs were the worst ones of brown folks.  

Surprised by that, but if you say other brown people looked more 'integrated', I believe it

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

White people aren't terrorists. They're patriots. Lol. 

Maybe the BNP and some of the other parties are 'controlled' opposition, hence allowed to operate.

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Nah, there were a lot more keshdharis back then. 

Seriously ? Not my understanding from what parents have told me about 70's and 80's ; I've seen photos as well and few  relatives/family friends  were keshdhari. Do you mean those who were kids or teens at the time ?

Any idea (as you grew up at the time?) whether the keshdharis were disproportionately the ones who came from Africa in 70's ?

@dalsingh101 a lot of the younger whites now have grown up around/with coloured people and have friends who might be half white/half ethnic or their partner is .

Especially those in urban/suburban areas. 

I know that there are some places like Dagenham that are 'volatile' and maybe  especially some places up North. 

How do you generally see the generation who are in their 30's now who are in the generation below you compared to the older generation who grew up with you ? 

And do you see any general differences in society compared to 10 years ago regarding race relations and racism ? I personally don't see much difference but I'm not really a 'street person' lol

16 hours ago, Premi said:

Heard there were rumours about him (think your article post today)

Look, even more coming out of the lamaari:

20 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Nah, there were a lot more keshdharis back then. 

Fact is, some gay whites can be as racist as anyone else. 

I ran into that exact thing when on a maintenance deployment to the south. Was talking to some locals. The longer we speak I realize they're gay. And we're getting on well enough. So I transition from You know I used to work security in the gay clubs where I'm from. No, not gay, just like being around gay people and I don't like they've been targetted for hate crimes. And I figure, I'm ten toes down, why not work the clubs where hate crime might be a reality. They thought that was great. Willing to take a stand for opressed people you have no stake with. Then I hit them with the next transition. Well how can you hate black people then? Don't you have any empathy for them? And they said oh that's totally different. Gay is a lifestyle, those ******* are a different race. And get this. I know you've heard it from me before, and often from the Dasam Granth, native american, irish and black perspective right?

They tell me. No, it's not the same. Because we're not from here. We're not related to these people and it's our birthright to take everything they have. Well shoot. Where have we heard that before?

I was also shown an ugly aparition someone caught on accident with their phone at a huge outdoor concert. Then once they noticed it they started videoing and got more. Never gonna unsee that. So yeah. That's real too. The photo was disturbing, seeing it move? Bro get the Kirpan out.  And I just heard a YouTube story and somebody was recounting their experience and they started talking about these apparitions that are seen at parties, usually the same ones that people are accused of being inhuman at...anyway they start describing what they saw ..and I knew how it ended before it started. Because some crazy dude in the south caught it on camera. 

7 minutes ago, paapiman said:

What's "Ruby Murray" bro?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

It's slang for 'curry'. 

When people used to make a turkhaa, it would cause a lot of anger and swearing! lol!!

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I was also shown an ugly aparition someone caught on accident with their phone at a huge outdoor concert. Then once they noticed it they started videoing and got more. Never gonna unsee that. So yeah. That's real too. The photo was disturbing, seeing it move? Bro get the Kirpan out.  And I just heard a YouTube story and somebody was recounting their experience and they started talking about these apparitions that are seen at parties, usually the same ones that people are accused of being inhuman at...anyway they start describing what they saw ..and I knew how it ended before it started. Because some crazy dude in the south caught it on camera. 

Daas did not understand the above clearly. Can you please go into more details?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

10 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

It's slang for 'curry'. 

When people used to make a turkhaa, it would cause a lot of anger and swearing! lol!!

Dude get this right, I had an italian guy complain when I was making turkha... And he's complaining about the odor that it has produced cooking it in the Dojo right. So I asked him to start identifying the ingredients that I'm using, that I put in so far, I haven't even gotten the spices in, so far I have garlic, onion, tomato sauce etc you know...

So he looks in the pot, and he's like well I don't know, so far you just looks like you got tomato, and some garlic, onion...

I'm like you mean like marinara? Lol. 

I think it's the odor of people cooking their food that's offensive to anyone, I think it's the odor of someone else's culture that bothers people, even when that odor comes out their very same kitchen. 

And while I have found people willing to say ewe curry stinks, what they're saying is you as a person stink because of how you look I've never actually heard anyone walk by an Indian restaurant, and not want to go eat at it. Literally stand there recording audio and hear nothing but a procession of people saying damn that smells good.  The smell of Indian cooking especially to melanin deficient imperials used to eating cabbage is like a mohini drawing you in, and it has done so, so successfully, that it has taken over the restaurant business in the UK. So who is it that doesn't like the curry? 

Know whose neighborhoods smell fantastic? Mexicans bro.  Their food smells amazing. And I'm pretty sure they're using the same laundry detergent I am, but you smell their dryers going, and it's... it's a whole other thing than what I'm doing somehow bro their laundry smells amazing. 

But you will hear white people say with great frequency that mexicans stink bro... while they're munching on a burrito. Wearing dirty clothes. But they'll use the phrase dirty mexican. 

13 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I ran into that exact thing when on a maintenance deployment to the south. Was talking to some locals. The longer we speak I realize they're gay. And we're getting on well enough. So I transition from You know I used to work security in the gay clubs where I'm from. No, not gay, just like being around gay people and I don't like they've been targetted for hate crimes. And I figure, I'm ten toes down, why not work the clubs where hate crime might be a reality. They thought that was great. Willing to take a stand for opressed people you have no stake with. Then I hit them with the next transition. Well how can you hate black people then? Don't you have any empathy for them? And they said oh that's totally different. Gay is a lifestyle, those ******* are a different race. And get this. I know you've heard it from me before, and often from the Dasam Granth, native american, irish and black perspective right?

They tell me. No, it's not the same. Because we're not from here. We're not related to these people and it's our birthright to take everything they have. Well shoot. Where have we heard that before?

Man. Searching for Gurmat online is disheartening. The appropriators are far more vociferous albeit ignorant. 

Anyway I was trying to find the Gurbani where it is said something to the effect of wherever people gather together, and celebrate, and get intoxicated, weddings and things like this, Kalyug is there. 

10 hours ago, paapiman said:

Daas did not understand the above clearly. Can you please go into more details?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

I met a guy who was intoxicated at a big outdoor music event. Partying hard. And taking photos of other people partying and smiling and you know standing next to each other with their drinks and stuff. And when he first noticed, and the first photo he showed me, was when he was taking a photo of a couple girls standing next to each other, there was a ghost, an inhuman ghost behind them bro, a crazy insect-like looking horrible clear as day ghostly apparition. 

And he didn't notice it first but a little bit later on the girls asked him to send them the photo and it's when he went to text it to them, he could clearly see what had been standing...well...floating behind them. He's intoxicated so he's like I'm going to try and find this thing some more. So he pops it on video mode and starts scanning through the crowd and sure enough he catches this thing darting in between and around people all of whom seem too intoxicated to realize that it's there while they're dancing. And right before he gets freaked out and turns the video off it looks right at him. And I've heard other people say that they've run into these things at debotched parties, and seen them. I heard a verbal account of a story on YouTube and as the person started telling it well before they got to the end, I knew exactly what they were going to tell me they saw, and when they described what it looked like, it was dead on. 

And after he got it's attention, and got scared, he was sitting there trying to ignore it, but it wasn't ignoring him, so he started filming again, and I saw several other clips of this thing getting closer to where he was, and paying him more attention, this guy was shook it had been sometime since he took those photos, but you could tell when he was showing you, that he was still viscerally affected by it. Like looking behind his shoulder when he shows you the video, nervous, sweating, it had an effect on the guy.