Garur Chrrai

Some brothers were asking for arths of Garur Chrrai Gobind Aaelaa

ਪਦ ਅਰਥ

ਪਾ – (ਫ਼ਾਰਸੀ ਦਾ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਹੈ), ਹੇਠਾ, ਨੀਵਾ ਭਾਵ ਨੀਵੇ ਪੱਧਰ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ

ਖੰਤਣ – ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕਰਨਾ, ਫ਼ਾਰਸੀ ਖਤਨ ਤੋ( ਖੰਤਨ ਹੈ

ਬਾਜ – ਬਗੈਰ

ਬਜਾ – (ਫ਼ਾਰਸੀ) ਗ਼ਲਤੀ, ਭੁੱਲ, ਦੋਸ਼, ਪਾਪ

ਇਲਾ – (ਫ਼ਾਰਸੀ) ਨਹੀਂ ਤਾਂ, ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਪ੍ਰੰਤੂ ਸਿਵਾਏ

ਆਇਲਾ – (ਫ਼ਾਰਸੀ) ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ, ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤੀ ਨਾਂ ਹੋਣਾ (‘ਅ’ ਦੇ ਪਿਛੇਤਰ ‘ਇਲਾ’ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਫ਼ਾਰਸੀ ਦੇ ਨਿਯਮ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਜਦੋ ਆ ਦੇ ਪਿਛੇਤਰ ‘ਇਲਾ’ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਲੱਗਦਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਨਾਂਹ ਵਾਚਕ ਬਣ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ)

ਗਰੁੜ –

ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਆਨਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਹੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਸਾਧੂ ਘਸਿ ਗਰੁੜੁ ਸਬਦੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਲੀਠਾ ॥

ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਪੰਨਾ 171

ਗਰੁੜੁ ਸਬਦੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਇਆ ਹਉਮੈ ਬਿਖੁ ਹਰਿ ਮਾਰੀ ॥1॥

ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਪੰਨਾ 1260

ਸੋ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਵੀਚਾਰਧਾਰਾ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦਾ ਨਾਮ ਗਰੁੜ ਹੈ

ਚੜ੍‍ੇ – ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਹੋਣਾ, ਜਿਸ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਸੂਰਜ ਚੜੇ ਤਾਂ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ

ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍‍ੇ – ਗਿਆਨ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਹੋਣਾ

ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍‍ੇ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਆਇਲਾ – ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ(ਗੋਬਿੰਦ - ਗਯਾਨ ਕਰਕੇ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੋਣ ਯੋਗ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਮਹਾਨ ਕੋਸ਼)

ਅਰਥ

ਇਹ ਭੁੱਲ ਹੈ, ਹੇਠਲੇ ਪੱਧਰ ਭਾਵ ਛੋਟੇ ਲੈਵਲ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕਰਨ ਤੋਂ ਬਗ਼ੈਰ ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ। (ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ਇਹ ਸਮਝਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕਰਨਾ ਹੀ ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦੇ ਮਾਰਗ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤੀ ਹੈ)।

ਨੋਟ – ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ਵੀਚਾਰਧਾਰਾ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦੀ ਸੂਝ ਲਈ ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕਰਨੀ ਪੈਂਦੀ ਹੈ; ਨਹੀ ਤਾਂ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਣ ਨਹੀਂ। ਇਸ ਵੀਚਾਰਧਾਰਾ ਨੂੰ ਭਗਤ ਨਾਮਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਵੀਚਾਰਧਾਰਾ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਰੱਦ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਭਗਤ ਜੀ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਨਿਰੀ ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕਰਨ ਨਾਲ ਸੱਚ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਣਿਆ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ।

ਅਪਨੇ ਭਗਤ ਪਰਿ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲ ॥

ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍‍ੇ ਆਏ ਗੋਪਾਲ ॥16॥

ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ, ਪੰਨਾ 1166

ਪਦ ਅਰਥ

ਅਪਨੇ ਭਗਤ – ਖ਼ੁਦਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਬੰਦਗੀ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਉੱਪਰ

ਪਰਿ – ਉੱਪਰ

ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲ – ਬਖਸ਼ਿਸ਼

ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍‍ੇ – ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼

ਗੋਪਾਲ – ਪਾਲਕ ਅਤੇ ਰੱਖਿਅਕ ਖ਼ੁਦਾ

ਅਰਥ

ਜਦੋਂ ਕਿ ਸੱਚ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜੋ ਉਸ ਖ਼ੁਦਾ ਦੀ ਬੰਦਗੀ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਖ਼ੁਦਾ ਉਸ ਬੰਦਗੀ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਉੱਪਰ ਆਪਣੀ ਬਖਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਬੰਦਗੀ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਨੂੰ ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਭਾਵ ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦੀ ਸੂਝ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕਰਨ ਨਾਲ ਜਾਂ ਗਾਇਤ੍ਰੀ ਮੰਤਰ ਪੜਨ ਨਾਲ ਨਹੀਂ।

I took the time to read it and its amazing what lengths people will go to in order to make up arths and their own meanings. The shabad now does not fit with the sakhi as well. I am not surprised by this though as you modern day missionaries are nothing but Teja Singh Bhasuria manifest. Your ignorance is quite transparant when it comes to any other ideology other then your own.

ਪਦ ਅਰਥ

ਬਾਜ – ਬਗੈਰ

ਆਇਲਾ – (ਫ਼ਾਰਸੀ) ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ, ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤੀ ਨਾਂ ਹੋਣਾ (‘ਅ’ ਦੇ ਪਿਛੇਤਰ ‘ਇਲਾ’ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਫ਼ਾਰਸੀ ਦੇ ਨਿਯਮ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਜਦੋ ਆ ਦੇ ਪਿਛੇਤਰ ‘ਇਲਾ’ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਲੱਗਦਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਨਾਂਹ ਵਾਚਕ ਬਣ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ)

ਗਰੁੜ –

ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍‍ੇ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਆਇਲਾ – ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ(ਗੋਬਿੰਦ - ਗਯਾਨ ਕਰਕੇ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੋਣ ਯੋਗ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਮਹਾਨ ਕੋਸ਼)

ਅਰਥ

ਇਹ ਭੁੱਲ ਹੈ, ਹੇਠਲੇ ਪੱਧਰ ਭਾਵ ਛੋਟੇ ਲੈਵਲ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕਰਨ ਤੋਂ ਬਗ਼ੈਰ ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ। (ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ਇਹ ਸਮਝਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕਰਨਾ ਹੀ ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦੇ ਮਾਰਗ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤੀ ਹੈ)।

ਨੋਟ – ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ਵੀਚਾਰਧਾਰਾ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦੀ ਸੂਝ ਲਈ ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕਰਨੀ ਪੈਂਦੀ ਹੈ; ਨਹੀ ਤਾਂ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਣ ਨਹੀਂ। ਇਸ ਵੀਚਾਰਧਾਰਾ ਨੂੰ ਭਗਤ ਨਾਮਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਵੀਚਾਰਧਾਰਾ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਰੱਦ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਭਗਤ ਜੀ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਨਿਰੀ ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕਰਨ ਨਾਲ ਸੱਚ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਣਿਆ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ।

ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍‍ੇ ਆਏ ਗੋਪਾਲ ॥16॥

ਪਦ ਅਰਥ

ਪਰਿ – ਉੱਪਰ

ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲ – ਬਖਸ਼ਿਸ਼

ਅਰਥ

ਜਦੋਂ ਕਿ ਸੱਚ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜੋ ਉਸ ਖ਼ੁਦਾ ਦੀ ਬੰਦਗੀ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਖ਼ੁਦਾ ਉਸ ਬੰਦਗੀ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਉੱਪਰ ਆਪਣੀ ਬਖਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਬੰਦਗੀ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਨੂੰ ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਭਾਵ ਆਤਮਿਕ ਗਿਆਨ ਦੀ ਸੂਝ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ। ਸੁੰਨਤ ਕਰਨ ਨਾਲ ਜਾਂ ਗਾਇਤ੍ਰੀ ਮੰਤਰ ਪੜਨ ਨਾਲ ਨਹੀਂ।

Do you just sit on a toilet in the morning with a basic dictionary and make this shit up while you struggle to relieve yourself of your perpetually constipated condition?

This is the worst piece of amateur fiction I've ever seen.

K.

Vahegur..... Vaheguru..... Vaheguru....

I am just shocked to see how this man has misinterpreted the words to fit into his idealogy. A Sikh needs to follow Gurmat not make Gurmat follow him. This translation is nothing short of Manmat to the max. May Guru Jee show put you on the path of Gurmat and forgive you for misinterprating Gurbani like this. I don't even want to imagine what Jamdoots will do to you for doing this Paap.

Tusee loke yaar roanday he rehnday. Pehlaa kehnday artha karo arth karo, jado arth kartay proper. Fir kehnday laa deo stopper. Yaar arthaa nu samjho. Arths of Garur are taken from Gurbani itself. Get over the ego and realize the wisdom. No need to be jealous of the research provider. Kalyug, tu taa rehnaa he kalyug wich. Teraa taa rubb hee rakhaa. ANyways, I gave arths, if you got issue with it, too bad and so sad. If someone takes time and does khoj and gives arths according to Gurmat, tuhaday chaloonay larran lag paye. If some sant baba did same arths, replies would be like:

"WOW! JUST NEXT LEVEL!"

"I AM AMAZED AT GYAN OF SANT JI"

"I COULD NEVER DO ARTHS LIKE THiS"

You know what, you guys know that the walls of falsehood are shattering and place to hide behind will be no more. Only deravaadis have had problem with these arths. No one else objected. No regular Sikh had any issue.

ਪਦ ਅਰਥ

ਬਾਜ – ਬਗੈਰ

ਗਰੁੜ –

ਅਰਥ

ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍‍ੇ ਆਏ ਗੋਪਾਲ ॥16॥

ਪਦ ਅਰਥ

ਪਰਿ – ਉੱਪਰ

ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲ – ਬਖਸ਼ਿਸ਼

ਅਰਥ

Kam ji is right.He is not kala afghani panth only.In new reincarnation let us call him ghagha panthi.His mistakes have been pointed out by Vijydeep singh ji.His mail is given belwo

By Vijaydeep singh

Answer to the farsi’s misinterpretation by a Ghugga Panthi.

Das found a few words of farsi by a Ghugga Panthi guys.

Ba Fazl e Akal Bande Tarjuma Dar Zaban E Farsi Mi Kunad.Lutfan Be Bineed. By the mercy of Akal slave does the translations in Farsi kindly see.

ਬਾਜ – ਬਗੈਰ

For Pa we have

= foot, leg, [fig.] foundation, support

For below

Below =

Term is Dar Zer or PAyeen.

Term Kantan does not exists in Farsi at all so it is a lie.

Term Khatan,Khat also does not exists in Farsi either.

Circumcision has term Khatneh

Circumcision =

(there is H or E in end)

For without it is not Baaj but Bedoon.

Without =

For Baz/Baj we have meaning

= open, clear (as a road), [geom.] obtuse

= hawk, falcon

= again, still, yet, nevertheless, further

= back, again, re, etc.

= tribute, toll, tax

For mistake term is Ashtbah

Mistake =

Mistake =

For sin Term is Gunah

Sin =

Term Baja Stands for correct

= opportune, proper

Terms Eela or Aeela do not occur in Farsi.

To nnegae something either we use Bi Like in Bidune( =without) or Na like in Naras(

= unrip, green

).

So Sangat is requested that whenever such wrong interpretation by aethist followers of Ghugga or Kala Afghan is carried out more in the case of Braj, Sadhu, Farsi, Bhojpuri, Rekhta, Lehanda, we need to be carefull before believing that.

vijaydeep Singh

Vahegur..... Vaheguru..... Vaheguru....

I am just shocked to see how this man has misinterpreted the words to fit into his idealogy. A Sikh needs to follow Gurmat not make Gurmat follow him. This translation is nothing short of Manmat to the max. May Guru Jee show put you on the path of Gurmat and forgive you for misinterprating Gurbani like this. I don't even want to imagine what Jamdoots will do to you for doing this Paap.

May be they will alter guru Granth sahib to suit to their ideology. That is the reason they took all manuscripts away in 1984 after burning sikh refrerence library.

Tusee loke yaar roanday he rehnday. Pehlaa kehnday artha karo arth karo, jado arth kartay proper. Fir kehnday laa deo stopper. Yaar arthaa nu samjho. Arths of Garur are taken from Gurbani itself. Get over the ego and realize the wisdom. No need to be jealous of the research provider. Kalyug, tu taa rehnaa he kalyug wich. Teraa taa rubb hee rakhaa. ANyways, I gave arths, if you got issue with it, too bad and so sad. If someone takes time and does khoj and gives arths according to Gurmat, tuhaday chaloonay larran lag paye. If some sant baba did same arths, replies would be like:

"WOW! JUST NEXT LEVEL!"

"I AM AMAZED AT GYAN OF SANT JI"

"I COULD NEVER DO ARTHS LIKE THiS"

You know what, you guys know that the walls of falsehood are shattering and place to hide behind will be no more. Only deravaadis have had problem with these arths. No one else objected. No regular Sikh had any issue.

Is that your problem? You are jealous of Mahapurush who inspire others with the depth of their arths on the profundity of Gurbani and we have hurt your feelings by not finding your idiotic attempt at exegesis as interesting?

Go and read all the traditionals kathhas on Sri Guru Granth Sahib and Sri Dasdam Granth (if your ego will permit you to do such a thing) and you will realise yourself how pathetic and trivial (and grossly incorrect) is your understanding of Gurbani.

Honestly, your posts remind me of an illiterate savage trying to describe quantum mechanics with his unfortunate inability to comprehen something that is beyond his meagre conceptual frame of reference.

Your so-called arth is embarrassing to read and does nothing except put on display your ineptitude for all to see.

K.

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all and Baabaa The Khalsa Fauj Jee!

Thanks for your teachings. You explained. GaruR means Aatmik Gyaan.

Gurdev is singing. Please ponder.

ਹਨੂਮਾਨ ਸਰਿ ਗਰੁੜ ਸਮਾਨਾਂ ॥

हनूमान सरि गरुड़ समानां ॥

Hanoomaan sari garuR samaanaaN. SGGS 691

Hanoomaan like GaruR are the same.

My curiosity is to know if you have found Hanoomaan (Aatmik Gyaan)?

Also, please listen. Guru Arjan Dev Jee is singing.

ਗਰੁੜ ਮੁਖਿ ਨਹੀ ਸਰਪ ਤ੍ਰਾਸ ॥

गरुड़ मुखि नही सरप त्रास ॥

GaruR mukhi nahee sarap traas. SGGS 987

GaruR through mouth, no snake dread.

Please explain this. Is Aatmic Gyaan (GaruR) found in the mouth?

I will be grateful. Please open your treasure further.

Balbir Singh

Vijaydeep singh just sent me an email and requested me to post this:

urfateh

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?showtopic=12155&pid=107825&st=0&#entry107825

Answer to the farsi’s misinterpretation by a Ghugga Panthi.

Das found a few words of farsi by a Ghugga Panthi guys.

Ba Fazl e Akal Bande Tarjuma Dar Zaban E Farsi Mi Kunad.Lutfan Be Bineed. By the mercy of Akal slave does the translations in Farsi kindly see.

ਬਾਜ – ਬਗੈਰ

For Pa we have

= foot, leg, [fig.] foundation, support

For below

Below =

Term is Dar Zer or PAyeen.

Term Kantan does not exists in Farsi at all so it is a lie.

Term Khatan,Khat also does not exists in Farsi either.

Circumcision has term Khatneh

Circumcision =

(there is H or E in end)

For without it is not Baaj but Bedoon.

Without =

For Baz/Baj we have meaning

= open, clear (as a road), [geom.] obtuse

= hawk, falcon

= again, still, yet, nevertheless, further

= back, again, re, etc.

= tribute, toll, tax

For mistake term is Ashtbah

Mistake =

Mistake =

For sin Term is Gunah

Sin =

Term Baja Stands for correct

= opportune, proper

Terms Eela or Aeela do not occur in Farsi.

To nnegae something either we use Bi Like in Bidune( =without) or Na like in Naras(

= unrip, green

).

So Sangat is requested that whenever such wrong interpretation by aethist followers of Ghugga or Kala Afghan is carried out more in the case of Braj, Sadhu, Farsi, Bhojpuri, Rekhta, Lehanda, we need to be carefull before believing that.

Cont'd post 2:

Info on Garura.

When ever it has been talked as Garur Saba in Angs

171 and 1260

ਪੰਨਾ 171, ਸਤਰ 17

हरि प्रभ आनि मिलावहु गुरु साधू घसि गरुड़ु सबदु मुखि लीठा ॥

Har parabẖ ān milāvhu gur sāḏẖū gẖas garuṛ sabaḏ mukẖ līṯẖā.

O Lord God, please unite me with the Holy Guru, so that I might joyfully grind and eat the Shabad.

ਮਃ 4 - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

ਪੰਨਾ 1260, ਸਤਰ 16

ਗਰੁੜੁ ਸਬਦੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਇਆ ਹਉਮੈ ਬਿਖੁ ਹਰਿ ਮਾਰੀ ॥੧॥

गरुड़ु सबदु मुखि पाइआ हउमै बिखु हरि मारी ॥१॥

Garuṛ sabaḏ mukẖ pā▫i▫ā ha▫umai bikẖ har mārī. ||1||

The Lord has placed the magic spell of the Shabad into his mouth, and destroyed the poison of ego. ||1||

ਮਃ 3 - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

We find term Garur Sabad, it is not that Sabad is called Garur Sabad, while Garur Sabad means a spell related to demigod Garuda, which dispels the snake.

So in both these Angs we find term Serpent also appearing related to mammon.

ਮਨਮੁਖ ਹੀਅਰਾ ਅਤਿ ਕਠੋਰੁ ਹੈ ਤਿਨ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਕਾਰ ਕਰੀਠਾ ॥

मनमुख हीअरा अति कठोरु है तिन अंतरि कार करीठा ॥

Manmukẖ hī▫arā aṯ kaṯẖor hai ṯin anṯar kār karīṯẖā.

The hearts of the self-willed manmukhs are hard and cruel; their inner beings are dark.

ਬਿਸੀਅਰ ਕਉ ਬਹੁ ਦੂਧੁ ਪੀਆਈਐ ਬਿਖੁ ਨਿਕਸੈ ਫੋਲਿ ਫੁਲੀਠਾ ॥੩॥

बिसीअर कउ बहु दूधु पीआईऐ बिखु निकसै फोलि फुलीठा ॥३॥

Bisī▫ar ka▫o baho ḏūḏẖ pī▫ā▫ī▫ai bikẖ niksai fol fuṯẖīlā. ||3||

Even if the poisonous snake is fed large amounts of milk, it will still yield only poison. ||3||

हरि प्रभ आनि मिलावहु गुरु साधू घसि गरुड़ु सबदु मुखि लीठा ॥

Har parabẖ ān milāvhu gur sāḏẖū gẖas garuṛ sabaḏ mukẖ līṯẖā.

O Lord God, please unite me with the Holy Guru, so that I might joyfully grind and eat the Shabad.

ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰ ਕੇ ਲਾਲੇ ਗੋਲੇ ਲਗਿ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਕਰੂਆ ਮੀਠਾ ॥੪॥੯॥੨੩॥੬੧॥

जन नानक गुर के लाले गोले लगि संगति करूआ मीठा ॥४॥९॥२३॥६१॥

Jan Nānak gur ke lāle gole lag sangaṯ karū▫ā mīṯẖā. ||4||9||23||61||

Servant Nanak is the slave of the Guru; in the Sangat, the Holy Congregation, the bitter becomes sweet. ||4||9||23||61||

(Ang 171)

ਮਲਾਰ ਮਹਲਾ ੩ ॥

मलार महला ३ ॥

Malār mėhlā 3.

Malaar, Third Mehl:

ਹਉਮੈ ਬਿਖੁ ਮਨੁ ਮੋਹਿਆ ਲਦਿਆ ਅਜਗਰ ਭਾਰੀ ॥

हउमै बिखु मनु मोहिआ लदिआ अजगर भारी ॥

Ha▫umai bikẖ man mohi▫ā laḏi▫ā ajgar bẖārī.

The mortal is enticed by the poison of corruption, burdened with such a heavy load.

ਗਰੁੜੁ ਸਬਦੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਇਆ ਹਉਮੈ ਬਿਖੁ ਹਰਿ ਮਾਰੀ ॥੧॥

गरुड़ु सबदु मुखि पाइआ हउमै बिखु हरि मारी ॥१॥

Garuṛ sabaḏ mukẖ pā▫i▫ā ha▫umai bikẖ har mārī. ||1||

The Lord has placed the magic spell of the Shabad into his mouth, and destroyed the poison of ego. ||1||

(Ang 1230)

Term ajgar means a type of snake called python.

So here term Garur Sabad does not means that Sabad is same as Garura but it means Saba die spell is related to Garura(a demigod, who carried Vishnu and is arch rival of serpents).

Other examples of serpent and Garur in Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

ਪੰਨਾ 987, ਸਤਰ 3

ਗਰੁੜ ਮੁਖਿ ਨਹੀ ਸਰਪ ਤ੍ਰਾਸ ॥

गरुड़ मुखि नही सरप त्रास ॥

Garuṛ mukẖ nahī sarap ṯarās.

As with the magic spell of Garuda the eagle upon one's lips, one does not fear the snake;

ਮਃ 5 - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

ਪੰਨਾ 1310, ਸਤਰ 17

ਬਿਸੀਅਰ ਬਿਸੂ ਭਰੇ ਹੈ ਪੂਰਨ ਗੁਰੁ ਗਰੁੜ ਸਬਦੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਵੈਗੋ ॥

बिसीअर बिसू भरे है पूरन गुरु गरुड़ सबदु मुखि पावैगो ॥

Bisī▫ar bisū bẖare hai pūran gur garuṛ sabaḏ mukẖ pāvaigo.

The snakes are filled with poisonous venom; the Word of the Guru's Shabad is the antidote - place it in your mouth.

ਮਃ 4 - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

ਪੰਨਾ 1415, ਸਤਰ 6

ਬਿਖੁ ਕਾ ਮਾਰਣੁ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਹੈ ਗੁਰ ਗਰੁੜ ਸਬਦੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਇ ॥

बिखु का मारणु हरि नामु है गुर गरुड़ सबदु मुखि पाइ ॥

Bikẖ kā māraṇ har nām hai gur garuṛ sabaḏ mukẖ pā▫e.

The antidote to this poisonous venom is the Name of the Lord; the Guru places the magic spell of the Shabad into the mouth.

ਮਃ 3 - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

Other mention of Garura

ਪੰਨਾ 691, ਸਤਰ 17

ਹਨੂਮਾਨ ਸਰਿ ਗਰੁੜ ਸਮਾਨਾਂ ॥

हनूमान सरि गरुड़ समानां ॥

Hanūmān sar garuṛ samānāʼn.

Beings like Hanumaan, Garura,

ਭਗਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

ਪੰਨਾ 695, ਸਤਰ 4

ਬਿਸ੍ਵ ਕਾ ਦੀਪਕੁ ਸ੍ਵਾਮੀ ਤਾ ਚੇ ਰੇ ਸੁਆਰਥੀ ਪੰਖੀ ਰਾਇ ਗਰੁੜ ਤਾ ਚੇ ਬਾਧਵਾ ॥

बिस्व का दीपकु स्वामी ता चे रे सुआरथी पंखी राइ गरुड़ ता चे बाधवा ॥

Bisav kā ḏīpak savāmī ṯā cẖe re su▫ārthī pankẖī rā▫e garuṛ ṯā cẖe bāḏẖvā.

Aruna was a charioteer; his master was the sun, the lamp of the world. His brother was Garuda, the king of birds;

ਭਗਤ ਤ੍ਰਿਲੋਚਨ ਜੀ - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

So making Sabad same as Garura is mistake on the part of aethists who want to twist the meaning of Gurbani for self interest and want the almighty God to be bounded by their ideology.

We again see term Garur used with Mantra or spell used to overcome venom.

ਪੰਨਾ 1209, ਸਤਰ 7

ਚਹੁ ਦਿਸ ਫੂਲਿ ਰਹੀ ਬਿਖਿਆ ਬਿਖੁ ਗੁਰ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੁ ਮੂਖਿ ਗਰੁੜਾਰੀ ॥

चहु दिस फूलि रही बिखिआ बिखु गुर मंत्रु मूखि गरुड़ारी ॥

Cẖahu ḏis fūl rahī bikẖi▫ā bikẖ gur manṯar mūkẖ garuṛārī.

The poison of corruption is flowering forth in the four directions; I have taken the GurMantra as my antidote.

ਮਃ 5 - view Shabad/Paurhi/Salok

Mail from Vijaydeep Singh ji

Let us see the views of Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha

For

ਪਾਖੰਤਣ

SGGS Gurmukhi-Gurmukhi Dictionary

ਖੰਭਾਂ ਦਾ

SGGS Gurmukhi-English Dictionary

H. n. A playing instrument made of bellowing wings

SGGS Gurmukhi-English Data provided by Harjinder Singh Gill, Santa Monica, CA, USA.

Mahan Kosh Encyclopedia

ਵਿ- ਪਕ੍ਸ਼੍ (ਪੰਖਾਂ) ਦਾ. "ਪਾਖੰਤਣ ਬਾਜ ਬਜਾਇਲਾ". (ਭੈਰ ਨਾਮਦੇਵ) ਪੰਖਾਂ (ਖੰਭਾਂ) ਦਾ ਵਾਜਾ ਵਜਾਉਂਦੇ ਹੋਏ। (2) ਪਕ੍ਸ਼੍ (ਪਹਰ) ਦੇ ਅੰਤ ਦਾ ਵਾਜਾ, ਗ਼ਜ਼ਲ.

(as per Mahankosh, he talks of playing the musical instrument of wings.

For the same what does Prof Sahib Singh Ji say

ਪਾਖੰਤਣ ਬਾਜ ਬਜਾਇਲਾ ॥ ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍ਹ੍ਹੇ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਆਇਲਾ ॥੧੫॥

पाखंतण बाज बजाइला ॥ गरुड़ चड़्हे गोबिंद आइला ॥१५॥

Pākẖanṯaṇ bāj bajā▫ilā. Garuṛ cẖaṛĥe gobinḏ ā▫ilā. ||15||

Playing on the instrument of the feathered wings, the Lord of the Universe came, mounted on the eagle garura. ||15||

ਪਾਖੰਤਣ = ਖੰਭ। ਬਾਜ = ਵਾਜਾ। ਬਜਾਇਲਾ = ਵਜਾਇਆ। ਆਇਲਾ = ਆਇਆ।੧੫।

(ਬੱਸ! ਉਸੇ ਵੇਲੇ) ਖੰਭਾਂ ਦੇ ਫੜਕਣ ਦਾ ਖੜਾਕ ਆਇਆ, ਵਿਸ਼ਨੂੰ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਗਰੁੜ ਤੇ ਚੜ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਆ ਗਿਆ।੧੫।

ਅਪਨੇ ਭਗਤ ਪਰਿ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲ ॥ ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍ਹ੍ਹੇ ਆਏ ਗੋਪਾਲ ॥੧੬॥

अपने भगत परि की प्रतिपाल ॥ गरुड़ चड़्हे आए गोपाल ॥१६॥

Apne bẖagaṯ par kī parṯipāl. Garuṛ cẖaṛĥe ā▫e gopāl. ||16||

He cherished His devotee, and the Lord came, mounted on the eagle garura. ||16||

ਪਰਿ = ਉੱਤੇ।੧੬।

ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਜੀ ਗਰੁੜ ਤੇ ਚੜ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਆ ਗਏ, ਤੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਭਗਤ ਦੀ ਰੱਖਿਆ ਕਰ ਲਈ।੧੬।

Again same meanings by Prof Sahib Singh Ji

Pakhantan= wings, Baj=musical instrument, Bajaila=playing, Aila=came.

Das’s views

Terms Pankh is derived from Paksha or side of Sanskrit. While postfix Aila is directly taken from Marathi. There was an attempt to make Marthi words similar to Arabic(which Ghugga Panthi wrote mistakenly as Farsi).

In traditional or Kadimi Farsi of medieval India there has been no such attempt to mix Farsi and Arabic in such a way. Only in Rekhta, which is now called Urdu mixing of Arebic,Farsi and Khari Boli is used but never whole sentence of Arebic-Farsi is used as such.

As per Nanak Singh Ji Nishtar, a Deccani poet and linguist plus a south Indian Sikh true Rekhta emerged from the Bani of Tenth Master which was fusion of Indic and Semitic culture.

While Sikhs integrate them, atheist condemn them. As per the latest info from a missionary Kathakar employed by DSGMC(das met him last Monday(14/12/09 at Gurdwara Rakabganj Sahib) , Ghugga also has resolved that only Bani of First Master is Valid and rest are interpolation in Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, As he failed to explain various concepts of Bhagat Bani, Bhatt Bani, Gursikh Bani and Gurbani related to Five Gurus other than First Master.

So such “divine knowledge” will soon dawn upon Ghugga Panthis is Canada, like Jeonawala Barar and co.

As we see this Ghugga Panthi in question, who about 3 years ago use to agree that Five Banis are at least by Tenth Master(theory of Ambala) but later with similar “divine revelation “ said that had he to write any bani, he should have included in Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji(Theory of Kala Afghana).

So in future we must wait him to say that Baba Nanak (not Satiguru Nanak) never passed Gurta to any human.

God Bless him and those who ever think to follow him.Person who does not have faith in true Guru, very easily change false gurus too from Ambala,Kala Afghana, Ghugga, Jeonawala, Darshanu, Joginder Sahani and more to come.

I don't need to respond to Vishnu bhagats. God never comes or goes. Bhagat Namdev wasn't a bhagat of Vishnu. The arths posted are the best ones so far. The arths Vijadeep sent are nothing but karamkaand and brahmanvaad. Guru Ji has defined what garur is. Sikhs don't need arths from vishnu puran to know what a garur is. Other than that, vijaydeep is the same person who said Sikhs had 9 Gurus after Guru Arjan Ji on Sikh Philosophy. Looks like he is frustrated because proper arths of Gurbani are coming out and you guys don't have a place to hide.

Someone said I am jealous of sant babas. Why? Why would I be jealous of those who didn't live an honest living by doing kirat and sharing? Why would I be jealous of those who never used brain to provide proper arths of Gurbani? I have no reason to be jealous of them.

That is all I will say about that for now.

Other than that, I don't buy propaganda about so and so said only first Guru's bani is bani. Etc. etc. By the way, I don't trust words coming out of DG side one bit. They have been proven masters of cutting, editing and lying. Biggest example is lamba on just tv doing propaganda against Raagi Darshan Singh.

When Savinder Singh was in sacramento and said CP 21-23 is personal life story of Guru Gobind SIngh Ji, why didn't Inder or Lamba or Pannu or other DG lovers stop him and question him? What was their issue? How about when Pyara Singh padam said same thing? Why didn't you people cry to summon him to takht? What about Savinder Singh? What about lamba for doing cutting and editing?

Other than that, arths are clearly according to Gurmat and don't go against any core Gurmat concepts.

If these arths don't go against Gurmat, why do you people cry? Only because arths like these will cause DG to be eradicated?

Vijaydeep made claims that these arths aren't the way in farsi. First of all, he should do research of his own, if he still can't, then I am willing to post scans of these dictionaries. Will he accept these arths if we show him that dictionary? Vijaydeep, first I thought you were a good person who was willing to learn Gurmat, however, now you have left no doubt in my mind on who you work for. Please continue to devi ustat. By the way, we didn't make the dictionary. It is well respected and authentic. It isn't made by a lalli shalli from RSS.

If you want to know the dictionary. Promise by taking Guru as Hajar Najar that you will accept these arths. Otherwise, I won't waste time posting scans from dictionary. I don't have free time to waste.

ਗੁਰਸ਼ਬਦ ਰੂਪ ਗਾਰੁੜ ਚੱਟਿਆ. ਦੇਖੋ, ਲੀਠਾ. ''ਗਰੁੜੁ ਸਬਦੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਇਆ, ਹਉਮੈ ਬਿਖੁ ਹਰਿ ਮਾਰੀ.'' (ਮਲਾ ਮ ੩)

That is from MK. If you still want to translate Garur as garur of purans and try to declare Bhagat Namdev as a chelaa of Vishnu, tuhadaa taa fir rabb he rakhaa.

Note to Vijaydeep:

There is no such thing as ghagga panhti but there is something called devi bhagat.

Also, after learning proper arths of Gurbani, will you people have enough beeraj or tattay (DG language; not civilized; i know) to reject DG?

Vijaydeep will say such language is language of those deemed low caste. It is totally acceptable. Bla bla bla. Vijaydeep isn't civilized, that is why he thinks uncivilized is civilized. He will defend foul language too saying it is language of low caste people. He loves to play the caste game. He doesn't know that Gurbani also has writings of Ravidass, Kabiir, Dhanna, etc., they didn't use such foul language.

Edited by The Khalsa Fauj

The following is from Vijydeep singh ji in replt to misinformation of fauji

Gurfateh

It is amazing to note thgat instead of answering the questions terms Devi Bhagat and Vishnu Bhagat are being used.This is art of propaganda.

it is worth to note that difference between outcastes and lower caste is not understood. After the name of das vijaydeep Singh terms like Mann or Virk does not appear. Bhagat/Bhagwan Ravidas Ji learnt devotion from Brahmin Ramanand ji and proved that if educated an outcaste can be above Brahmin with sacred thread of four ages. He never had any plan to over throw the exploiting rulers. That started only with Tenth Master slavery of native Indians was abolished from racial Aryans and invader Turks. We have Vratya(outcaste by being apostate’s son) and Chandala(outcaste by intercaste marriage) being rulers as in the case of Sukerchakiya Misl and Bhai Beeru Singh Raghureta. If giving testimony of rising of subjected races via Guru’s blessing is playing caste card for some, let it be.

(this thing is out of context but brought uselessly in this topic but answer will be given)

Instance of Darshanu and co is uselessly brought in. Did Padam mix Charitropakhayn chaitras 16 with 21,22,23 ?Not at all and none will do that.It is only so caleld kala afghna chelas doing that.

In 16th Charitropakhyan term prostitute and pimp appears, where king drugs the prostitute and flee. In 21,22,23 lord is threatened by wealthy lady and she shouts and her brother is caught and beaten. Darshanu mixed both. Instead of confessing his mistake he and his so called Sikhs still shamelessly hold the ground. When Darshanu is asked to give quotes on TV, he fails. Then again his followers try to beat the TV personal.(All this topic should be moved to other thread and Bhai Inder Singh Ji know more of whole episode).

Here question was new interpretation that also by giving some words which were claimed to be were from Farsi(actual term is Parsi but as there is no “p” letter in Arabic so they used “f” instead to call this language as Farsi, term Pe, Zhe, Che and Gaf are not in Arabic but are in Farsi/Parsi, which came after the era of Yaqub Bin Layeeth, when instead of Khit E Mikh(letters of nails) were replaced by present script of Arabic letter base)

It is very good that not responding is also given as difference between Faris and Arebic is also not understood by Ghugga Panthis. Better is to scan the dictionary . Let us see what spellings are there in Khantanh ? It is better to understand the Khitte of Farsi, Harfai of Farsi before using the dictionary, Are these terms written in Farsi’s present script or in other script ? Does person making meaning from Farsi knows how to read, write or speak Farsi ? Does he know the difference between the words about their origin, which is either from Arabic(Semitic group) or Parsi(indo-European) ? Without all that there is nothing but wasting of time by that person to make sentences from Farsi by reading dictionary.

Link to Farsi dictionary is given below

http://www.farsidic.com/

Kindly type the exact spellings in farsi from here or from dictionary, there is another dictionary by Arayanpur Kashni, both English to farsi and farsi to English.

It is appropriate that dictionary be scanned and words should be in Farsi script also.

But here we were talking whether Garurh Sabad is same as mythological Garuda? Which ego of Ghugga Panthi has led to totally different out of context talk, as in past ghugga also tried to misinterpret and after failing moved away from this Bani and siding with those who do not have faith in This Bani is part of Gurmat.

When some one intentionlly mixes symbol of spell of serpent with mythological figure, it is academic dishonesty.

ਗਾਰੁੜੀ

ਸਪ ਦਾ ਵਿਹੁ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਮੰਤਰ

Mahan Kosh Encyclopedia

ਦੇਖੋ, ਗਾਰੜੀ.

Mahan Kosh data provided by Bhai Baljinder Singh (RaraSahib Wale);

ਗਾਰੜੀ

Mahan Kosh Encyclopedia

ਸੰ. गारुड ਗਾਰੁੜ. ਦੂਰ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਦਵਾਈ ਦਾ ਜਾਣੂ. "ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਕੋਈ ਗਾਰੜੂ".ਗਰੁੜਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਦਾ ਗ੍ਯਾਤਾ। (2) ਸਰਪਵਿਸ (ਵਾਰ ਗੂਜ ੧. ਮਃ ੩) "ਦਸਨ ਬਿਹੂਨ ਭੁਯੰਗੰ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੀ ਗਾਰੁੜੀ ਨਿਵਾਰੰ". (ਗਾਥਾ) ਗੁਰਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਦੇ ਬਲ ਕਰਕੇ ਠਾਕਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਸਰਪ, ਡੰਗਣ (ਦੰਸ਼ਨ) ਬਿਨਾ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। (3) ਗਰੁੜਮੰਤ੍ਰ, ਜੋ ਸਰਪਵਿਖ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਤਾ ਮੰਨਿਆ ਹੈ. "ਗਾਰੜੁ ਗੁਰਗਿਆਨ". (ਮਲਾ ਅਃ ਮਃ ੧)। (4) ਸੰ. ਗਾਰੁੜੀ. ਗਰੁੜਵਿਦ੍ਯਾ. "ਕਹੂੰ ਬੈਠਕੈ ਗਾਰੜੀਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਬਾਚੈਂ". (ਜਨਮੇਜਯ).

ਗਰੁੜੁ

As usual only partial truth is hereby given from Nabha Sahib's view as dishoensty is always the tendency of Ghugga Panth.

ਗਰੁੜੁ

(ਸੱਪ ਡੰਗੇ ਦਾ ਜ਼ਹਰ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ) ਗਾਰੁੜੀ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ/ਨੀਲਕੰਠ ਦਾ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ, ਸੱਪ ਦਾ ਜ਼ਹਿਰ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੀ ਦੁਆਈ।

Mahan Kosh Encyclopedia

ਸੰ. गारुड़ ਗਾਰੁੜ. ਦੂਰ ਕਰਨਗਰੁੜ ਹੈ ਜਿਸ ਦਾ ਦੇਵਤਾ, ਐਸਾ ਸੱਪ ਦਾ ਵਿਹੁ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਨ ਦਾ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ। ੨ ਸੱਪ ਦਾ ਵਿਸ ਵਾਲੀ ਦਵਾਈ. "ਘਸਿ ਗਰੁੜੁ ਸਬਦ ਮੁਖਿ ਲੀਠਾ". (ਗਉ ਮਃ ੪) ਗੁਰਸ਼ਬਦ ਰੂਪ ਗਾਰੁੜ ਚੱਟਿਆ. ਦੇਖੋ, ਲੀਠਾ. "ਗਰੁੜੁ ਸਬਦੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਇਆ, ਹਉਮੈ ਬਿਖੁ ਹਰਿ ਮਾਰੀ". (ਮਲਾ ਮਃ ੩).

Mahan Kosh data

Is Nabha Sahib also Karmakandi and Brahminwadi?(In Shri Guru Granth Sahib we find term Brahmin, also for those who understand Brahm(God manifesting in matter).

So does term Garud means Sabad for them ? Why is difference between Gaarurh and Garurh is ignored ? As told be Nabha Sahib.

ਗਰੁੜ

ਇਕ ਮਿਥਕ ਪੰਛੀ ਜਿਸ ਦੀ ਸਵਾਰੀ ਵਿਸ਼ਨੂੰ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਕਰਦੇ ਦਸੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ, ਸਾਰੇ ਪੰਛੀਆਂ ਦਾ ਰਾਜਾ। (ਸੱਪ ਡੰਗੇ ਦਾ ਜ਼ਹਰ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ) ਗਾਰੁੜੀ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ।

SGGS Gurmukhi-English Dictionary

n. A mythological bird who is said to be the vehicle of God Vishu

SGGS Gurmukhi-English Data provided by Harjinder Singh Gill, Santa Monica, CA, USA.

Mahan Kosh Encyclopedia

ਸੰ. गरुड {ਸੰਗ੍ਯਾ}. ਨੁ ਦਾ ਵਾਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਪੰਛੀਆਂ ਦਾ ਰਾਜਾ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੈ.ਵਿਨਤਾ ਦੇ ਗਰਭ ਤੋਂ ਕਸ਼੍ਯਪ ਦਾ ਪੁਤ੍ਰ, ਜੋ ਵਿਸ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਅੱਧਾ ਧੜ ਪੰਛੀ ਦਾ ਅਤੇ ਉਪੱਰਲਾ ਭਾਗ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਦਾ ਹੈ. ਮਹਾਭਾਰਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜਦ ਨੁ ਨੇ ਰੀਝਕੇ ਆਖਿਆ ਕਿ ਵਰਗਰੁੜ ਦੇਵਤਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਜਿੱਤਕੇ ਸੁਰਗ ਤੋਂ ਅਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਲੈ ਆਇਆ, ਤਦ ਵਿਸ ਨੁ ਨੇ ਇਹ ਬਾਤ ਮੰਨ ਲਈ, ਪਰ ਗਰੁੜਮੰਗ. ਗਰੁੜ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਮੈਂ ਸਦਾ ਆਪ ਦੇ ਉੱਪਰ ਰਹਾਂ, ਵਿਸ ਨੁ ਦਾ ਅਪਮਾਨਨੇ ਮਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਸੋਚਿਆ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਗੱਲ ਚੰਗੀ ਨਹੀਂ

ਹੋਈ, ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਹੋਣ ਤੋਂ ਵਿਸ ਨੁ ਨੇ ਆਖਿਆ ਕਿ ਤੂੰ ਮੇਰੀਨੁ ਨੂੰ ਆਖਿਆ ਕਿ ਆਪ ਮੈਥੋਂ ਕੋਈ ਵਰ ਲੈ ਲਓ. ਵਿਸਹੈ. ਗਰੁੜ ਨੇ ਵਿਸ ਸਵਾਰੀ ਬਣਜਾ. ਹੁਣ ਚਿੰਤਾ ਇਹ ਹੋਈ ਕਿ ਦੋਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਇੱਕ ਦੂਜੇ ਦੇ ਹੇਠ ਹੋਣ ਪਿਆ. ਅੰਤ ਨੂੰ ਵਡੀ ਨੁ ਦਾਨੁ ਦੀ ਧੁਜਾ ਉੱਪਰ ਰਹੇ, ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਵਿਸਵਿਚਾਰ ਪਿੱਛੋਂ ਇਹ ਫੈਸਲਾ ਹੋਇਆ ਕਿ ਗਰੁੜ ਵਿਸ ਨੁ ਦੇ ਉੱਪਰ ਭੀ ਹੋਇਆ. "ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜੇ ਆਏ ਗੋਪਾਲ". (ਭੈਰ ਨਾਮਦੇਵ)।ਵਾਹਨ ਭੀ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ਅਤੇ ਵਿਸ (2) ਦੇਖੋ, ਗਰੁੜੁ.

All Sikhs in past and present and in future who do not subscrib to atheist Ghugga Panth are Karamkandis and Brahman Wadis.

http://gurmatvichar.info/files/kothak.pdf

(see page 69 to 79 about similar attempt by Mr Ghugga)

Why should we believe in persons who change their stances so often. Who first want quotes from Prof Sahib Singh Ji’s interpetation and then say that he did work fast so may not be appropriate in doing the interpretation to the best and then call him also Brahmanwadi as being just done.

Nabha Sahib and Prof Sahib Singh Ji are called here as Vishnu worshippers by ghugha panthis. This is new invention of kala afghna alias ghugha panthis

Question for Inder, do you accept CP 21-23 as Guru's hadd beeti like padam and vijay?

Other than that, Vijay talks a lot of you know what. He is often caught lying. As for Darshan Singh mixing 16 and 21-23, that is his issue. However, padam said 16, 21-23 are personal life stories of 10th Nanak. Savinder Singh said 21-23 in Sacramento in presense of inder, lamba and pannu. What were they doing at that time?

By the way, doing proper arths of Gurbani isn't academic dishonesty; it is academic honesty. Only arths which don't contradict core concepts will be acceptable. Arths promoting devi devtas will be rejected. Kahan Singh also did arths like we do. Only thing is not all shabads were properly done arths of . It is time to improve. If those two were here now, they would have accepted the arths we are doing. Not the vishnu came on bluejay and stuff like that.

Vijaydeep, I am fully aware of your tactics and pakhands. You try to do arths of Gurbni so it seems to be promoting karamkaands and devi devtas. Sorry, those arths aren't acceptable to Gurmat followers.

Like I said before, there is no such thing as ghaga panthi, there is something called devi bhagats and vishnu bhagats. Or is ghaga panthi a new phrase for those who have full faith in Guru Granth Sahib Ji and not third party content? Neither am I kala afgani. I am Punjabi. If you got issues with Punjabis, deal with it.

Another lie of Vijaydeep is the word farsi script. There is no such thing as farsi script.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070620081748AAya2EE

Farsi was written using other scripts before the locals accepted Islam.

By the way, Farsi or Persian is different from Arabic. Other than that, Gurbani is written in Gurmukhi script so we will rely on dictionary in Gurmukhi script. Like I said before, will you accept scans and become anti-DG? If not, I won't bother scanning and posting.

You said paa means feet. Where are feet? Are they at the bottom or on your head?

Like I said, if you people want to be bhagats of 4 armed Vishnu, 4 armed mahakaal and 8 armed devi, it is all up to you. There is not much I could do. Only people believing your arths in the future will be a bunch of Hindufied Sikhs or derawalas or RSS supporters. All neutral and common Sikhs are learning and following the arths we have done.

So all in all, do whatever propaganda you want. It doesn't change us at all. Dasam Granth won't last long once proper arths of Gurbani are available.

Message for Inder and Vijaydeep:

1) Why don't you people sit together and decide if CP 16 is personal life story. How about CP 21-23? Vijaydeep has debated me countless times. He debated me here and on SPN. He held the view that it is personal life story. Inder, why don't you call him things you call me?

2) Why don't you guys get together and decide of poet Shyam.

3) Why don't you people get together and announce if you believe in karamkandi stories of garur puran and visnu puran.

Sikhs don't need translations of third party books. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is pooran Guru. We also don't need modified translations of Hindu Granths.

Question for Inder, do you accept CP 21-23 as Guru's hadd beeti like padam and vijay?

People may make mistakes and Padam may be one of them. I do not endorse those who say that charitras 21-23 are real life happening of tenth master. It has been said many many times on this forum.Are you dumb asking same question again and again. You are no different than congress agent Darshu Ragi.

Other than that, Vijay talks a lot of you know what. He is often caught lying. As for Darshan Singh mixing 16 and 21-23, that is his issue. However, padam said 16, 21-23 are personal life stories of 10th Nanak. Savinder Singh said 21-23 in Sacramento in presense of inder, lamba and pannu. What were they doing at that time?

Read my answer above.

Suffice to say that do not bring non related aubject in this discussion.This discussion is about your misinterpretation of shabad. Stay focussed on that.Do not run like a mad person here and thee.

Whole world knows farsi is different than arabic. Vijaydeep has written that in his post. Did not you read that.

Edited by singh2

What? There is no misinterpretation. Which arths are according to mool mantar? The ones we did or the ones you did? If the one you did, tell me what ajoonee and akaal moorat means. Do your arths fit according to ajoonee and akaal moorat? The answer is clearly no. That is all I got to say about that. Before declaring someone's arths wrong, please learn, understand and apply teachings of mool mantar. If you got issue with what mool mantar's philosophy is, too bad and so sad because no one is going to change mool mantar to mantar from vishnu puran or garur puran.