'Sikh' Idiot In Edl On Stage.

dalsingh101

Who let the yobs out....woof - woof - woof!

The twat can be seen at about 13.50 on the counter. I can't make out some of what he is saying though.

http://europenews.dk/en/node/29247

Edited by dalsingh101

The idiot has an East Midlans accent, most likely from derby, Nottingham or Leicester.

He has no right flashing a Khanda and making such a broad statement such as 'Sikhs support EDL'.

A few nutjobs like this who enjoying 'jumpin' to the EDL 'teme tune' are going to cause a hold lot of trouble for innocent Sikhs, most of which are taking a neutral stance.

I am sure there will be a few supporters of this wannabe football hooligan here.

A few nutjobs like this who enjoying 'jumpin' to the EDL 'teme tune' are going to cause a hold lot of trouble for innocent Sikhs, most of which are taking a neutral stance.

That's a gross simplification. I've heard a fair few apnay air views like his (esp. midlanders and northerners). Truth is that until we get a bit more streetwise and 'capable' ourselves generally, we will continue to be targeted by malevolent pa*is (yeah I said it). This in turn will lead to more guys like this.

The issue at hand is what to do about the 'negative vibes' directed by people in the aforementioned community towards Sikhs, especially dim witted, attention hungry girls. Obviously to my mind, jumping in bed with BNP/EDL types is plain stupidity. But with no one doing anything about it, it isn't surprising.

Another thing is our failure to talk to the younger Sikhs about the kind of vicious, politicised, organised white racism that was experienced by many in the 70s/80s. This failure has led to naive Sikhs trusting people they just shouldn't. So older peeps need to open their mouths up about this with the younger lot pronto. They don't know about the violent attacks and 'bashing' that went on, we need to remind them! This will help innoculate them against joining such twats.

Lovely guys these EDLs!

Be warned there is some swearing but probably worse is the general traditional English yobbishness on display.

Make your own mind about these guys. Would you like one round for dinner? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9lmFqYNOo4&feature=player_embedded

Edited by dalsingh101

He's basically attending a thinly disguised klan rally. He is an uncle tom/useful idiot really. I don't mean that in a cruel way, I just hope he wises up. Surely he must have some doubts about them. His reference to Churchill at the end is particulary embarassing because he hated Indians.

He's basically attending a thinly disguised klan rally. He is an uncle tom/useful idiot really. I don't mean that in a cruel way, I just hope he wises up. Surely he must have some doubts about them. His reference to Churchill at the end is particulary embarassing because he hated Indians.

Churchill hated Gandhi. I've read somewhere that he had even wanted Sikhs to have their own country but Sikhs refused.

Churchill hated Gandhi. I've read somewhere that he had even wanted Sikhs to have their own country but Sikhs refused.

Churchill hated Indians and non-whites in general. He complained to Leo Amery, Secretary of State for India, "I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion." He said Hindus are a "foul people" and he felt that the Royal Air Force should be deployed "to destroy them". Amery privately noted, "I didn’t see much difference between his outlook and Hitler’s."

So all this recent hoo ha about Churchill being a BNP if he'd been alive today is possibbly true then?

If this is true, then why didn't Churchill support the Nazi Party of Britain?

Maybe because they were a bit too blantant and didn't do the eccentric, bumbling good ole boys act to cover up what they were about?

It wasn't cricket ole chap?

Churchill was an english patriot through and through. In australia they really dont like him as they feel he sent thousands of 'their boys' to die like cannon fodder against the japanese in SE asia without air support and other resources, whilst keeping the same resources for britain or sending them off to help stalin. But that was the way Churchill was. He was the Prime Minister of Britain, a country which did not allow true democratic representation for its colonial inhabitants in the Houses of Parliament. His first responsibility was to the british people. Everyone else was expendable, white or non-white. At least he did seem to have some love for the sikhs, even trying to convince us to stand on our own 2 feet with a country of our own. Our leaders were too scared of the musis to want it and had been sweet talked into bed by the hindustanis so we we said no... and look at the last 60 years. Churchill was not a nice man, as can be seen by the attitude of the arabs/ozzies etc towards him. But at least he wasnt our enemy, which in a world were we have few friends is something at least.

As for him not joining the Mosleys, well it just wasnt does was it? Fascism, old boy, is a ghastly and unkempt continental religion only fit for huns, dagos and wops. Just not done by an english gentleman, say what.