~ Sant Jagjit Singh Harkhowale Coming To Toronto ~

Sant Jagjit singh ji harkhwaole coming to toronto on July 19th..will be here until 10 days in toronto, Ontario followed by 10 days in Vancouver, BC.

Like for the past few years, i have been asking them Gurmat related and very deep underlining questions on sikh theology for the sangat to them**, please post your questions here and i will make sure i will ask them on their visit.

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?showtopic=9824

http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?showtopic=10560

Here are some questions I have been asked, but haven't been able to come up with a definitive or proper well-rounded answer:

-What if an Amritdhari does not know or is unsure they have committed a kurehit (e.g. accidently/unknowingly eaten meat, for arguments sake playing with scissors and it has come really close to their beard and they realise afterwards but are unsure if any rom has been cut, possibly drank coke and not sure if there was a hint of alcohol etc.)? Would this person need to retake amrit? Would they die a bemukh?

-What if a person is not an Amritdhari Gursikh, can they still attain Sach Khand? Or will they forever be subject to their karam?

-Is doing paathh the same as naam simran?

-If someone has done nindiya of a sant, but regrets it afterwards will they still go to hell (as per Bhagat Ravidas Ji Baani in Raag Gond)?

-In the diary of Sant Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib, he talks of the 4 types of tyag, the 3rd being Sargun Saroop Hari da tyag. However, Nanaksar is based on Sargun Upaasnaa. Please can Sant Ji clarify this?

I know they are a lot of questions (there may be more), but I would be very grateful if Sant Ji could answer them.

Here are mine

1. Is it compulsory to take khande ki paul amrit? What i mean by this is that panj kakkari rehat is usually a significance to saint/soldier lifestyle of the Khalsa. How would Gurmat occupy those that do not want to be soldiers but what to just focus on sainthood? Is kakkar rehat still important to keep for them?

2. Maybe you could also ask about the removing of kakkars e.g people hold the belief khasera should never leave the body (one foot in one foot out type of thing, removing of kareh for training or work etc.. are these just sikhs going "over the top" with rehat. Or do they hold any significance. If it goes to a sikh should always be tyar bar tyar etc... then i guess it goes back to my first question about Sikh who rather focus on spirituality and rather not care about warrior aspect.

Edited by Drunken Master

^ linked to the above questions:

do we feel the effects of Gurbani more when it is sung in traditional way than recited?

there are many Vidiya (Sciences) to learn, ranging from spiritual to worldly to warfare, for Singhs of Guru Gobind Singh Ji what are their order of importance and how do they relate to each other?

Shabad Guru, Mahpursh, Ustaad/Gurdev, Shastars, etc how does one show satkaar in order to receive the most blessings?

when we are judged according to our life actions, where does the maryada we take from panj piarey fit in? can a person be flexible in practise of maryada in order to learn these other Vidiya?

Can you please ask him about a Chakravarti Mahapurash who might get pargat in between 2010-2012 ?

Can you also ask him if the effect of getting up at 12 AM and staying awake from 11 AM- 4 AM is the same, especially for students who are staying up until 4 am ?

How can one convert the process of Academic Study into a meditative process ? especially students who are studying medicine.

Thanks a lot bhaji

Edited by Ragmaala

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa whae guru ji ke fateh

I have been asked the following questions many times but cant really answer giving a definitive response

1. A child 18 months old dies of a cot death , why ? why take such a life at a very young age? .... an earth/sunami quake kills thousands of innocent people , why ? If god exists and our ultimate aim is to be one with waheguru, why didnt GOD protect the innocent ?

2. If there is one GOD , why cant a person meditate /pray as they are i.e. could be amritdari , white , black , skin head , short hair ... why make a physical change ?

Very Good Seva veer ji

Sant ji pretty much all of the questions above, there are some left overs will ask them tom. Recording will be available soon...please bring out more questions if you guys can.

Das was asked by his friend MansWisdom on another forum to post these questions.

The questions that daas and other premis really want to know are:

Last time sant ji in the previous recording said that krishan bhagwan was sargun saroop of waheguru. However some of the sangat are doing shanka on this and they are saying that guru ji called krishan Ji a worm (ਕੀਟ). Also it says that waheguru created millions of krishans but wasn't there 1? Can sant ji do veechar on the tuks below?

ਕਿਤੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਸੇ ਕੀਟ ਕੋਟੈ ਬਨਾਏ ॥ ਕਿਤੇ ਰਾਮ ਸੇ ਮੇਟਿ ਡਾਰੇ ਉਪਾਏ ॥

Somewhere He hath created millions of the worms like Krishna. Somewhere He hath effaced and then created (many) like Rama

Also the english translations are saying that kal destroyed all the avatars such as ram chandar, krishan etc. How can this be if they were sargun saroop of waheguru and if they were all in sachkandi (sant ji in previous recording has said that wherever krishan bagwan walked became sachkand) how can kal touch them?

ਜਿਤੇ ਰਾਮ ਸੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਹੁਇ ਬਿਸਨ ਆਏ ॥ ਤਿਤਿਓ ਕਾਲ ਖਾਪਿਓ ਨ ਤੇ ਕਾਲ ਘਾਏ ॥੨੮॥

All the incarnations of Vishnu like Rama and Krishan were destroyed by KAL, but they could not destroy him

Also can sant do veechar on these tuks below as well.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਮਹੇਸਰ ਬਿਸਨ ਸਚੀਪਿਤ ਅੰਤ ਫਸੇ ਜਮ ਫਾਸਿ ਪਰੈਂਗੇ ॥

Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu and Consort of Sachi (Indra) would ultimately fall in the noose of death

ਬੇਖ ਕੀਓ ਹਰਿ ਬਾਮਨ ਕੋ ਬਲ ਬਾਵਨ ਜਿਉ ਛਲਬੇ ਕਹੁ ਆਯੋ ॥ ਰੇ ਚਤੁਰਾਨਨ ਤੂ ਬਸਿ ਕਾਨਨ ਕਾ ਕੇ ਕਹੇ ਤਪਿਸਾ ਤਜਿ ਧਾਯੋ ॥

O Krishna (Vishnu) ! you have put on the garb of a Brahmin and have come to deceive me like the king Bali

You see sants with 108 and 111 what does this mean and what is the difference?

Also daas has heard that there are 6 stages (some say 7 stages for e.g. giani thakar singh) of or to brahmgian. What are the stages?

when the dasam duar opens does one become pooran (last stage 6 or 7) brahmgiani?

Also is there any difference in avasta of a jeevan mukht when compared to a pooran brahmgiani?

(DEPENDING ON THE RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, IF THERE IS A DIFFERENCE for e.g say jeevan muktht avasta is lower PLEASE ask:) Then if jeevan mukht avasta is lower how can that gursikh come back to human life to do more abyias until he/she becomes pooran if they are jeevan mukht?

Also you see some sadhus, mahapursh when doing bhagti touching their first finger with their thumb, what is the purpose of this?

Also other people not mahapurakh touch their thumb with other fingers, what is the purpose of the other fingers as well?

Do we have a "free will" or is everything already prordained. For e.g. when we make a choice or perform an action was that already preordained or do we make it by our own will?

As it says in gurbani says:

ਹੁਕਮੈ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਹੁਕਮ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥

Everyone is subject to His Command; no one is beyond His Command.

Some people say that when 1 gets married to their husband/wife their jot becomes 1. They say they become eternal soul mates and some even say that when 1 does paap the other suffers as well because of being 1 soul?

Can sant jee do veechar on this tuk below?

ਏਕ ਜੋਤਿ ਦੁਇ ਮੂਰਤੀ ਧਨ ਪਿਰੁ ਕਹੀਐ ਸੋਇ ||

They alone are called husband and wife, who have one light in two bodies

Can an amritdari marry a non amridari? If an amridari does marry a non amritdari is it paap?

Daas,

MansWisdom

Edited by das007