Converts To Islam Double In Britain, Says Study

kdsingh80

Had to google Godwin's law. lol

But seriously Tony. If hypothetically white European society opened up concentration camps for sullay, you do come across as someone who would relish the job of a prisoner camp guard given the opportunity. One I dare say, who would perform his job in a most inhumane and brutal manner.

Maybe we got you all wrong but that's the impression you give?

Plus fess up. You know you are a closet BNP supporter.

Edited by dalsingh101

You however clearly remain a Nazi. It wouldn't surprise me if you were one these pathetic supporters of the BNP and EDL, hoping these Knights in shining armour will rid your adopted country of the Malech, as you can't personally do much to help the cause yourself except for typing a few hate posts in the safety of your armchair whenever you see an opportunity. Pathetic. I bet if it ever came down to the crunch, loud mouthed internet Ninjas like you (clearly devoid of any of Gurus mat and pyaar) would be 1st to stick a pakistani flag outside your house.

Again with the Nazi this, Nazi that. Do you really know who the Nazis were? They were an abhorrent bunch of people who took over a very cultured central european country and forced her to wage war in order to right the wrongs that France and Britain had shoved down their throats. They committed crimes that shamed their people for generations. Many millions of Jews were killed. All those who died at the hands of the Nazis would not appreciate people like you always comparing everything to Nazis. Do you know any Sikhs who spend their spare time dressed in Fauj-i-Khas uniforms, drinking in cellars and singing songs about battles that took place centuries ago? Or Sikhs making funny armed salutes to one another? Or planning the genocide of millions? No?! What a surprise. So for the sake of decency can this name calling stop as it detracts from the real crimes committed by some non-sikh, non-punjabi people.

Edited by HSD 2

I don't use the word Nazi on everyone. In fact, I think I have only ever used it on Tony and our old friend Bahadur Ali.

Although not strictly correct - the word used in the modern context still has strong connotations of its original meaning - which namely stood for a party which was facist and anti-semetic. Using this word to describe anyone's facist mindset towards all Muslims (all Sikhs or any race/people for that matter) is not off the mark in my opinion.

FYI, 'ethnic' cleansing was part and parcel of the India/Pakistan divide, and I have heard 'Sikhs' admit it from their own mouths. In my view, those who targeted and murdered innocent Sikh or Muslims, for simply being that, were akin to Nazis (irrelevant of the circumstances).

There are many, many other examples of ethnic cleansing or Facist behaviour which poison the world all over today, their paapi mat is no different from Adolf Hitlers.

Can you use fascist or anti-islamic then? Nazi represents what the jews and others went through. We wouldnt like it if nonsikhs were to use Operation Bluestar, General Brar, Indira Gandi, KPS Gill or 1984 to describe petty things like people on forums.

FYI, 'ethnic' cleansing was part and parcel of the India/Pakistan divide, and I have heard 'Sikhs' admit it from their own mouths. In my view, those who targeted and murdered innocent Sikh or Muslims, for simply being that, were akin to Nazis (irrelevant of the circumstances).

The muslims started it. Many of them take issue with the fact that sikhs did to them what they did to us - they actually believed that sikhs in east punjab would sit back and not do anything whilst watching their fellow sikhs get killed. The muslims wanted Lebensraum, and we were the victims. If sikhs had just allowed themselves to be killed, I dont think the muslims would have stopped - we would all be dead. Sometimes fire has to be fought with fire. Like in Sirhind. That does not mean it has anything to do with Nazis. It is a peculiarly english thing to bring everything back to WW2.

Edited by HSD 2

There you go again having a conversation with yourself. Where did I say Sikhs should allow themselves to be killed!

Likening or grouping a war/fight with agressors to the 'ethnic cleansing, rape and land theft' that occured on our side of Punjab is nothing more than propoganda .

I'm all for showing no mercy to villains, but killing of innocents is degraded human state, not a Sikh one.

And when I use the word Nazi, I use it to describe someones ideology, the person is irrelevant. Words are and have always been subject to evolution, association, used in metaphoric context etc. I really don't think victims of any nation would have an issue with the name of their murderers being used to describe the thinking of 'other' people who are also harbouring facist tendencies. Everyone knows thoughts lead to action, and reality, those who harbour these thoughts play a weighting game. They wait for the right opportunity and plant seeds whenever they can. The acts of evil which were seen on both sides of the border, and are seen all around the world are not just spontaneous, they are the acts of people who have been watering their hate for some time.

There doesn't need to be a super plan, let me tell you what I have heard in terms of what some 'proud Sikhs' told me: Their lumberdaar grandfather personally rounded up the sikhs from their and surrounding villages and told them about the attrocities on the other side of the border, khoon ka badla khoon, they got their jathai into a frenzied state and told them not to leave one Muslim alive (killing innocent old, female and children in the process). That mate, is plan enough for ethnic cleaning to take place. Later they were celebrating their act, and the lumberdaar of course celebrating his bigger property/land portfolio.

This doesn't take away from the fact that many henious crimes were exacted on Sikhs and Hindus on the other side of the border, but to bury your head in the sand and say 'they started it', whilst justifying or twisting the actions of our people is the heigh of primitive thinking.

If everyone simply admitted to the true story, especially that coming from their side, the matter could be put rest. But the seed of hate is buried deep.

I doubt that sikhs had any organised system for mass genocide in partition especially compared to the muslims.

But anyway I've said what I've had to say, tried to explain my points yet you dont seem to understand. Back to topic.

I'm sorry to say this but the Sikh retaliation during partition was a necessary evil. Muslim violence on Sikhs started way back in 1946 in Pothohar region. My grand mother tells me that they lived in Lyalpur before eventually moving to Amritsar. They say they would wonder why these Pothoharis are moving in 1946, at the time Lyalpur was still relatively untouched from violence. But when Sikhs began moving in mass to east Punjab, living in refugee camps, women abducted, this was too much for the Sikhs of east Punjab to witness who still had not touched their Muslim neighbors. The Muslims of Majha and Doaba region were especially very vocal about Pakistan. The Muslims of Ludhiana had also begun violence against the Sikhs there. Sikhs had to retaliate and clear the land for the Sikhs of west Punjab to settle down, where else were these refugees going to settle down?

If the Muslims had remained, it is very likely that Punjab today would have become like Kashmir where the Hindus did not retaliate and allowed the Muslims to remain while the Hindus of Pakistani Azad Kashmir were killed or forced to move. The result was the ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits during the late 80s from Kashmir valley and an ongoing movement to join Pakistan all of Jammu and Kashmir state.

Edited by Mithar

All those people from West Punjab who got handsome compensation from Govt should thank those evils rioters who attacked and drove muslims out of Punjab O/W the condition of west punjabi refugee's should had been the same as the condition of east bengali refugee's.One can type word refugee's from East bengal and could easily read how Hindu's from East Pakistan keep on coming to west bengal despite no Attacks on Muslims in west bengal even in 50s

The govt gave them very little compensation as muslims were not leaving anything behind.Their women were the biggest victims as they were also shunned by the hindu's of west bengal as they thought they were raped by muslims

many bengali women even took acting as career because they had no option.

Sometimes reality of world is so harsh that you even cannot understand what to do

Edited by kdsingh80