10 lakh rupees is 13468,73 GBP

Do you mean

Ā£13468.73

or

Ā£1346873.00

????

• 11 years later...
On 1/5/2011 at 12:41 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Well worth a watch. Was impressed by Rabbi Shergill's take on the matter. Looks like a lot of the immigrants just want to immigrate to live it large.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On 5/21/2011 at 12:02 AM, G.Kaur said:

Ā 

Ā 

Dal,have you ever thought about having discussions with people in a nice manner?

Bump! A very important and current topicĀ 

Second quote made me smile!

Related to this thread and the recent one on students issues with jobs/money and accomodation, the border control people have increased crackdown on visa overstayers

Ā 

Also, problems for youth going to places like Dubai not receiving medical care for injuries, and being violated in prison

Ā Ā Ā·Ā 
Ā 
Ā 

10 minutes ago, Premi said:

Ā 

Related to this thread and the recent one on students issues with jobs/money and accomodation, the border control people have increased crackdown on visa overstayers

Ranjeet on SS made a very accurate observation, when pendus see something another apna does that works, they pile onto it in droves because they are generally incapable of any original ideas/thought, and usually saturate the market. So if that industry flops, it hits a lot of people in one go.Ā 

One thing that has happened recently is that because of various economic issues, a lot of big house building projects in the country have been outright cancelled in a lot of places.Ā Ā 

2 hours ago, Premi said:

Ā 

Ā 

Also, problems for youth going to places like Dubai not receiving medical care for injuries, and being violated in prison

Ā Ā Ā·Ā 
Ā 
Ā 

Looking back at some of my posts here, I realise why I was confused about about desi behaviour back then (over a decade ago): it was because I wasn't aware of sociopathy and how it is normal in desi pendu culture.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Once you twig this, all such behaviour becomes explainable.Ā Ā 

On 1/4/2011 at 4:41 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Well worth a watch. Was impressed by Rabbi Shergill's take on the matter. Looks like a lot of the immigrants just want to immigrate to live it large.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

While I know very many individual Jewish people who are amazing, and according to tests by harvard I'm a zionist, that being said 100 percent of the lovely Jewish people I know are not religous, or converts. 90 percent of the religous Jews, exception being karites and nazir, and 200 percent of the rabbis have been complete shit once you prick the surface. Absolutely garbage. Pdfile supporting racists who think they own God.Ā 

49 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Looking back at some of my posts here, I realise why I was confused about about desi behaviour back then (over a decade ago): it was because I wasn't aware of sociopathy and how it is normal in desi pendu culture.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Once you twig this, all such behaviour becomes explainable.Ā Ā 

Facts. Npd pandemic been raped into everyone starting in the ancient battles. Now they rule the world fornthe ultimate narcicissts, the opposition and Kalyug.Ā 

In a past yughs instead of narcicism the pervading influence would have been famly tribalism, nationalism or universalism.Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

While I know very many individual Jewish people who are amazing, and according to tests by harvard I'm a zionist, that being said 100 percent of the lovely Jewish people I know are not religous, or converts. 90 percent of the religous Jews, exception being karites and nazir, and 200 percent of the rabbis have been complete shit once you prick the surface. Absolutely garbage. Pdfile supporting racists who think they own God.Ā 

How we talking about jews all of a sudden?Ā 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I responded to a 12 year post you made by a rabbi. Most people in ignorance assume rabbi means the person knows something. It doesn't.Ā 

Dude may or not made great points, but as an order it's low tier.Ā 

I think this Rabbi is actually a Panjabi bloke (musician) not an actual yid rabbi - lmao!!

Ā 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbi_Shergill