Girl's Father Kills Lover, Throws Body In River

Tell the truth about peasants, they complain. Say nothing, they complain. lol

Anyway the rest of you, you are falling for 'Old McTony's' trick. He just wants to you to give him an opportunity and excuse to start talking about farmers. It's what makes his type most happy.

You two old goats are as bad as each other. One of you cries wolf by linking everything to jatts and the other likes to come out and be the exact opposite for some bizarre reason. Get a room or something you two, repressing your intercaste love for each other is getting a bit old now lol.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to keep quiet. I swear I did. Then old McTony had to drag me in......

Anyway HSD...don't give me lectures you...

......wait for it.....

...............wait for it.....

coconut.jpg

Don't start crying, I'm only joking (partially). hee hee

lol, I see you havent resolved your issues with white people either. It's ok dally old boy, come cry on my shoulder, I promise those naughty whiteys wont hurt you any more. *pats dalsingh on the back whilst the old fart has a breakdown and starts sobbing*

Edited by HSD 2

Well, I can't help but think all your strongly proSikh posts are compensating for something .....lol

Edited by dalsingh101

The inadequacies of an older generation?!

lol

I'm not going to take the bait.

That would take me to very low depths.

Come come child. Things will be okay in the end.

Here's hoping that the 3rd gen doesn't become the one that loses the plot completely.

lol

I'm not going to take the bait.

That would take me to very low depths.

Come come child. Things will be okay in the end.

Here's hoping that the 3rd gen doesn't become the one that loses the plot completely.

Like facing the things that keep us down rather than running away? I think we've already started. Apart from those kids who believe in conspiracy theories and use disney pixar films as part of analogies. Our Gurus would be so proud(!).

Like facing the things that keep us down rather than running away I think we've already started.

Most of the things that keep us down today are internally sourced. Plus running away isn't all the issue, it's more people not being able to produce and implement plans that work instead of the myopic, pea brained ones

Apart from those kids who believe in conspiracy theories and use disney pixar films as part of analogies.

You lost me there. Must be a 3rd gen thing? I'm not surprised about the conspiracy theory thing though, there is so much underhand skulduggery going on in even so-called first world governments, that it makes people prone to imagine all sorts of goings on. Who knows, some of it may have some provenance in truth?

Our Gurus would be so proud(!).

I think the phrase 'fallen from grace' is one that rings too true.

Edited by dalsingh101

Most of the things that keep us down today are internally sourced. Plus running away isn't all the issue, it's more people not being able to produce and implement plans that work.

lol, that's rich coming from mister orientalist. But anyway you know that it's a combination of outside and internal things that cause our problems, just not one or the other.

You lost me there. Must be a 3rd gen thing? I'm not surprised about the conspiracy theory thing though, there is so much underhand skulduggery going on in even so-called first world governments, that it makes people prone to imagine all sorts of goings on. Who knows, some of it may have some provenance in truth?

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/59159-are-freemasons-enemies-of-sikhs/page__pid__487343__st__40#entry487343

lol, that's rich coming from mister orientalist. But anyway you know that it's a combination of outside and internal things that cause our problems, just not one or the other.

I think I need to take time to explain this to you.

How is that 'rich'? Do you disagree that 'mainstream' accounts of people's history and societal behaviour has been presented in a way that denigrates them in a nuanced (or even open) way? Plus lets be frank when I say 'mainstream' here, we are really talking about the Anglo dominated narrative.

Now this is where it gets complicated. Whereas most people with a brain have rejected this shite and have written powerful counter-narratives (conspicuous examples could be conscious African-America lit and the Arabic sourced 'Orientalism'), our own wallies haven't even got that far and frequently perpetuate and identify with biased narratives that were used to control us and justify our subjugation. Hence so many dicks believe they are the descendants of some white European Aryans or Scythians and used this to try and arrange some hierarchical society in Panjab.

Now here's where you need to pay close attention.

It's now our own people who buy into this shite and weaken their own society with it. Hence, after identifying the externally sourced antecedents, the emphasis needs to be on how WE change. The onus is on us to present and disseminate a more positive and honest narrative for ourselves. But let's be frank, if someone was to put about a theory amongst poorly educated, unsophisticated rural folk that helps foster an egocentric world-view and appeals to their haumai, they are generally going to cling onto the thing like a crab (ahem....Tony).

Anyway. Put it down to a difference of opinion. I just subscribe to the notion that before we use anything in the big bad world, we'd better make sure it was running efficiently and coherently or else we'll just end up in deeper doo doo. That's why my emphasis is on internal refinement before any big outward movement. If done any other way I guarantee you that outsiders will exploit the internal issues to derail anything being attempted. Tell me this hasn't and isn't happening right now anyway.

Plus we are a community that outsiders seem to know how to manipulate to fine detail. That's probably why so many outside people have been writing books on us for so long. People know us intimately and we are largely clueless about these very people.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/59159-are-freemasons-enemies-of-sikhs/page__pid__487343__st__40#entry487343

What did you expect? That place is hardly known for people with worldly wisdom.

Edited by dalsingh101

You're living in la la land. That's what happens when you watch all those stupid films from the 80s. Do you know how many jattis i've met over the years who've been with all sorts. Where were their brothers and fathers?

In any case, I didn't come here for dumb conversations with people like you. So spare me.

You belong on jattworld.com, try peddling your shit there, you'll have a receptive audience (for a change).

Edited by dalsingh101

Maybe he is too old to laugh.

Yes, and if you continue like this I will angrily hurl my zimmer-frame at you! :angry:

Edited by dalsingh101

I'm trying!

And how comes you know so many English colloquialisms over there in Scandinavia or wherever you are?

I think I need to take time to explain this to you.

How is that 'rich'? Do you disagree that 'mainstream' accounts of people's history and societal behaviour has been presented in a way that denigrates them in a nuanced (or even open) way? Plus lets be frank when I say 'mainstream' here, we are really talking about the Anglo dominated narrative.

So on one hand things are internally sourced problems, yet then you talk about outsiders. This is my point, no one problem is entirely due to outsiders or insiders, but a combination of both. And both need to be tackled, ignoring one will just make it seem that nothing is being achieved whilst you solely concentrate on the insiders.

Now this is where it gets complicated. Whereas most people with a brain have rejected this shite and have written powerful counter-narratives (conspicuous examples could be conscious African-America lit and the Arabic sourced 'Orientalism'), our own wallies haven't even got that far and frequently perpetuate and identify with biased narratives that were used to control us and justify our subjugation. Hence so many dicks believe they are the descendants of some white European Aryans or Scythians and used this to try and arrange some hierarchical society in Panjab.

What the whites write is up to them. Look at how the world really works. Over the entire world there are cultural capitals. Moscow, Beijing, Riyadh, Tehran, London, Washington etc where people of that country espouse certain beliefs in national superiority and give unique viewpoints. There is conflict between these beliefs, for example look at how China talking about its dominance before the Renaissance has got many historians and culturists worried in the west. We sikhs have no cultural capital. Lahore is in muslim hands, Amritsar/Chandigarh/Ludhiana are part of Hindustan. Why does this matter? Because there is no place sikhs can go to form their own world viewpoint that is soveriegn and reflects our own beliefs. Anywhere in the world, sikhs are influenced by their hosts as much as they are by their history. Is it any wonder that some sikhs will use whiteys viewpoint, when it is the only one out there?

As for the african-americans, give me a f*cking break. How does their self serving narratives help the ordinary black? They still go to crappy schools, get bad jobs and generally suffer at the hands of the powerful. Do you know why the blacks have their own narrative? Because it allows those blacks who get kicked out of the system or who can suffer no longer to find a viewpoint to explain why they ended up getting pushed out of whitey's pyramid. It wasnt done to serve any greater purpose but to help this small subsection of their community.

As for the arabs, well their still pissed that the whites started to use ships to trade rather than pay stupidly high taxes to transport the stuff through the middle east. In fact it was trade that set off the white empires as they had issues with the middle east. Without all this trade money the middle east collapsed and has been at the same crappy level since. Writing a new narrative just to make you feel better about yourself is stupid. No wonder its taken so long for the arabs to sort themselves out.

It's now our own people who buy into this shite and weaken their own society with it. Hence, after identifying the externally sourced antecedents, the emphasis needs to be on how WE change. The onus is on us to present and disseminate a more positive and honest narrative for ourselves. But let's be frank, if someone was to put about a theory amongst poorly educated, unsophisticated rural folk that helps foster an egocentric world-view and appeals to their haumai, they are generally going to cling onto the thing like a crab (ahem....Tony).

The vast majority of sikhs dont even give a shit tbh. Not everyone is brainwashed by the west, I think this must just be the people you have a habit of meeting.

Anyway. Put it down to a difference of opinion. I just subscribe to the notion that before we use anything in the big bad world, we'd better make sure it was running efficiently and coherently or else we'll just end up in deeper doo doo. That's why my emphasis is on internal refinement before any big outward movement. If done any other way I guarantee you that outsiders will exploit the internal issues to derail anything being attempted. Tell me this hasn't and isn't happening right now anyway.

Could you give examples? I think you're a bit out of your depth here, there are 20 million sikhs. Truth is you might get a few followers and then start hating on other sikhs for not agreeing with what you say, just like all the other so called sikhs groups who talk about helping the nation but then end up running around after each other.

Plus we are a community that outsiders seem to know how to manipulate to fine detail. That's probably why so many outside people have been writing books on us for so long. People know us intimately and we are largely clueless about these very people.

If we were to start writing about them, where would we publish these books? They wouldnt want us to publish them under their noses. See what I mean about needing a physical base for culture rather than this ghostdancing thing you want to do?

dal singh veer ji ...r u single ? a Jat gal will perhaps cool u down :D

Hmm, there are times when it seems all this patronising old goat could be useful for is making sikh babies rather than droning on, lol.

The vast majority of sikhs dont even give a shit tbh. Not everyone is brainwashed by the west, I think this must just be the people you have a habit of meeting.

How would you know? Seriously, you haven't got any clue about your own people, you've just projected what you wish they were onto your image of them. Your inability to speak the language essentially bars you from really getting to know/understand the vast majority of them. That's going to skew your perspective massively. Face it.

You telling me about ghostdancing, you haven't even got a clue about what the majority of our people are like and you come out with all these theories. You think most Sikhs will give your 'theories' about how we need to progress even two minutes once they twig you can't even communicate to them in your native tongue? What chance do you think you have of being accepted by them? It's you who are out of your depth.

If we were to start writing about them, where would we publish these books? They wouldnt want us to publish them under their noses. See what I mean about needing a physical base for culture rather than this ghostdancing thing you want to do?

Forget writing and publishing, we can't even informally form any sort of vague unified corporate perspective of the wider inter-community dynamics/relations. In any case, it isn't like we don't publish books on Sikh related matters anyway!

You're saying we can't form corporate perspectives without an already existing base to operate from. I'm saying it is pretty much impossible to even get a base like this without forming a stronger corporate perspective before hand.

As for the african-americans, give me a f*cking break. How does their self serving narratives help the ordinary black? They still go to crappy schools, get bad jobs and generally suffer at the hands of the powerful. Do you know why the blacks have their own narrative? Because it allows those blacks who get kicked out of the system or who can suffer no longer to find a viewpoint to explain why they ended up getting pushed out of whitey's pyramid. It wasnt done to serve any greater purpose but to help this small subsection of their community.

Go to Atlanta in the States and you'll see what a load of crap your statement above is.

You're a young idealised pup, who needs to actually get some real understanding/experience with your own people to assess the feasibility of your often good ideas in the real application.

If you are so passionate about this, get off your arse and do this now.

Edited by dalsingh101