New Websites

Kam1825

It seems the rivalry between the sevaks of Sant Harnam Singh and Sant Ram Singh Bhindrawalae has heated up in the race to get a decent taksali website out. Both have relaesaed new sites which are being updated quite rapidly. personally Sant Harnam Singh ji's site is very good and will have the full dasam bodh samagams recordings on it along with other katha. Videos are already up

check out the sites

http://www.damdami-taksal.com/

(Sant Ram Singh ji)

http://www.damdamitaksal.net/

(sant Harnam Singh Ji)

It seems the rivalry between the sevaks of Sant Harnam Singh and Sant Ram Singh Bhindrawalae has heated up in the race to get a decent taksali website out.

Seems peculiarly petty for the spiritually inclined? Especially an institute as lofty as DDT?

that website was put together by a number of singhs in birmingham who still hold on to the fact that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji is the Mukhi. That Site seems to be untouched an not updated ever.

I think the two new sites will be better with lots of katha, keertan to be updated regularly and information

that website was put together by a number of singhs in birmingham who still hold on to the fact that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji is the Mukhi. That Site seems to be untouched an not updated ever.

I think the two new sites will be better with lots of katha, keertan to be updated regularly and information

Isn't there a 3rd Taksal group which still holds to the belief of Sant Jee being alive. They recently opened their Taksal at Ajnala in Amritsar. Do they have a website of their own?

Does the Taksal in Bhinderkala also have their own site? I like their Santhiya and Nitnem banis which are available on Gurmat veechar, I wish we could hear some Katha from there as well.

Edited by Mithar

The Anjala Taksal is open they have no oficcial site and still keep the belief in baba thakur singh ji's bachans.

Tha Taksals at Bhindra and Boparai have no such websites however if you want to hear their katha then by july i should have the complete guru granth sahib katha by Giani Harbhajan Singh Ji Dhudhike Walae and loads of katha fromt eh years gone by, by Sant Mohan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae.

Tha Taksals at Bhindra and Boparai have no such websites however if you want to hear their katha then by july i should have the complete guru granth sahib katha by Giani Harbhajan Singh Ji Dhudhike Walae and loads of katha fromt eh years gone by, by Sant Mohan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae.

Please upload the Katha by Giani Harbhajan Singh Jee, and please please please please also upload the katha by Sant Mohan Singh jee Bhindranwalay because Sant Mohan Singh Jee's Katha would be real Khajana.

Personally Giani Harbhajan Singh Jis suraj parkash katha is the best i have ever heard with so much knowledge of vedant included all the time and on certain parsangs they go into their 'mast'

They had started a magazine as well, got a copy last year, was quite good.