Parchar In India

VJKK VJKF

I don't, because I don't live in India.

Maybe we should start treating the Sikhs who are from a low caste background (chure, chamar, chir, julaha etc.) with respect and not see them as inferior to us because of their background before bringing dalit Hindus into the religion. In India you can never get away from your caste, once you are born into a caste you will die as it.

I can't imagine apne log would treat a hindu dalit who has converted to Sikhism better than a Sikh from a chamar background. But maybe I'm wrong.

see this sikh convert to islam there is going to be more of this throughout india and punjab

:D:D He said earlier he was forced and then he is giving stupid logic like haddiyan jud jaat hain baad mein then He is saying that Kheer nahi banti jo eid mein milti hai .We don't need this type of stupid person in Sikhism.Anyway may be he is forced for the sake of job in middle east so no need to get serious.

Christians are doing much more harm than muslims.These video's are not a cause of worry

We have to face it. We aren't a very social, accepting people even amongst ourselves. That's the truth. Whilst I actually don't mind this, I know people are VERY social creatures and often this plays a central role in their choice of faith. I've lost count of people who've converted after mixing with sullay, or dating them etc. I've yet to meet someone who has converted to Sikhi after mixing with groups of Panjabi Sikhs in this way.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that we are going lose some numbers due to this.

The more I look at my people the more I realise that they are essentially small minded pendus. Being a part of these people, I have just enough brains to realise that these are probably characteristics I have myself to some degrree! lol

A lot of factors play a part in the expansion of a faith. Contrary to what some people may think, it isn't just spiritual 'magic' that makes faiths grow but conscious and willful planning as well as purpose play a big role. Then the characteristics of the people in the faith dictate how easy and comfortable new comers and even strangers from within the faith are treated. We fail miserably in that department from what I've seen. We don't have any sort of pastoral care and are probably the most judgmental people around. I've noticed that we are so obsessed with that 'izzat' thing, that we would rather suffer in silence and live in denial than face up to things.

I now realise that the trajectory is set, we have to live with this because there is no real will for change in the panth. We are all stuck in these little battles with each other over interpretations of the faith, religiosity, orthodoxy, caste, status etc. I might be off the mark but I can't help but think that some progressive, educated, spiritual, global minded people at the helm of our premiere institutes might help us move in a better direction, but I know this wont happen.

I guess this is the test of faith and loyalty for our generation. Today the battle is mainly psychological.

Edited by dalsingh101

I know people are VERY social creatures and often this plays a central role in their choice of faith. I've lost count of people who've converted after mixing with sullay, or dating them etc.

The conversion to islam is mainly problem of UK Sikhs or a handful of Sikhs.We are losing much more people to Hinduisation ,Dera's and christianity in India.The numbers in these case is too high and visible.Look at people like Yuvraj Singh or Abhinav Bindra.Abhinav Bindra's Father did not give hime even a Sikh name.Yuvraj played entire world cup with OM sign.

I've yet to meet someone who has converted to Sikhi after mixing with groups of Panjabi Sikhs in this way.

Please tell me do we have ceremony by which a non sikh can convert into sehajdhari Sikhism? Moreover Our liberal brigade day and night propagate that all religions are equal ,so no one should change his/her religion

A lot of factors play a part in the expansion of a faith. Contrary to what some people may think, it isn't just spiritual 'magic' that makes faiths grow but conscious and willful planning as well as purpose play a big role. Then the characteristics of the people in the faith dictate how easy and comfortable new comers and even strangers from within the faith are treated. We fail miserably in that department from what I've seen. We don't have any sort of pastoral care and are probably the most judgmental people around. I've noticed that we are so obsessed with that 'izzat' thing, that we would rather suffer in silence and live in denial than face up to things.

Well we have to accept that time is not good for Sikhism ,we should wait for some divine help O/W we are going to be another parsi's or Jains

see this sikh convert to islam there is going to be more of this throughout india and punjab

This man obviously has a low IQ. This disturbing incident was actually a little funny. He has no knowledge about his own Dharm. He wants to become a Muslim because he wants his bones intact even after death. Then he says he used to get Muslims who were forcing him to convert to Islam, but now he is doing it on his own free will. Another reason he gave was that his mummy does not make kheer as good as the one Muslims make during Eid. Obviously this brother has a sweet tooth and is converting because of the kheer LOL It's almost like a non-Sikh becoming a Sikh because he likes Parshaad.

I suspect this brother of ours is not too serious about becoming a Muslim as his reasons for becoming a Muslim were the dumbest reasons ever. I predict he will revert back to his original faith sooner or later.

I suspect this brother of ours is not too serious about becoming a Muslim as his reasons for becoming a Muslim were the dumbest reasons ever. I predict he will revert back to his original faith sooner or later.

The guy is such an embarrassingly simple minded dick that I'm not even sure if I'm unhappy about him leaving the faith.

Edited by dalsingh101

The guy is such an embarrassingly simple minded dick that I'm not even sure if I'm unhappy about him leaving the faith.

LOL, I still can't stop laughing when I saw this video again. The EDL guy who was warning Britain about the "Mooslamic" threat has finally found his match.

Edited by Mithar