Israel -Palestine Conflict

amardeep

whats wrong with supporting Palestine?? You dont think the Gurus would have sided with the palestinians in this conflict??

Are palestiinians fighting for islamic state? or they are fighting for secular state ? They have shown their intention very clear that they want to kill Jews .

They don't want to live in harmony with them.Also Arabs have the entire middle east why can't the muslim countries just share a little space with their muslim brothers.

Also in the world their are many conflicts going on.I have never seen Sikhs supporting Sri lankan Tamils or Tibetan Budhists.then why to poke our nose in palestinian affairs

IT's bad what happened to the Palestinians, and I hope one day the get to be free. But one thing I don't understand. That's their demand that Israel allow them to come back into Israel. Realistically Israel will never allow that no matter what. Jews are not that dumb to allow millions of Palestinian Muslims into Israel and become the majority. When Israel would allow that, then they would cease to be a Jewish state. So I hope Palestinians are blessed with leaders who can give them realistic dreams as a possible future.

IT's bad what happened to the Palestinians, and I hope one day the get to be free. But one thing I don't understand. That's their demand that Israel allow them to come back into Israel. Realistically Israel will never allow that no matter what. Jews are not that dumb to allow millions of Palestinian Muslims into Israel and become the majority. When Israel would allow that, then they would cease to be a Jewish state. So I hope Palestinians are blessed with leaders who can give them realistic dreams as a possible future.

Muslims did and still lot of injustice to minorities and no one care about it.Will Pakistan ever in future allow us to again settle in Nankana sahib and in west Punjab?

Muslims did and still lot of injustice to minorities and no one care about it.Will Pakistan ever in future allow us to again settle in Nankana sahib and in west Punjab?

You have a point there. When the Palestinians were exiled, at about the same time, about the same amount of Sephardic Jews living in Arab nations across the middle east were also expelled. The European(Ashkenazi) Jewish dominated Israel allowed them to settle down and even absorbed them, even though the Ashkenazi and Shephardic Jews are very different culturally and linguistically. At the same point in time, the Palestinian Muslims were left as refugees, none of the Arab states absorbed them. Even to this day the Palestinians are living as refugees.

Arabs have done little to support their fellow Arab (Palestinians) refugees even thought the Palestinians are culturally, linguistically, racially, religiously the same as other Arabs. When the Palestinian majority state of Jordan ruled west bank, they did not grant west bank freedom. That is not all, after the 1991 gulf war, Kuwait expelled 450,000 Palestinians from Kuwait because Arafat had supported Saddam during the invasion of Kuwait. The Palestinians are a good people, but useless leaders like Arafat have really put their movement decades behind.

Are palestiinians fighting for islamic state? or they are fighting for secular state ? They have shown their intention very clear that they want to kill Jews .

That's nonsense. That land was taken from them unfairly. After WW2, Palestinians actually welcomed Jews very warmly, they had no idea what was to come.

They don't want to live in harmony with them.Also Arabs have the entire middle east why can't the muslim countries just share a little space with their muslim brothers.

That's missing the point. It's a question of justice, and what is right.

Also in the world their are many conflicts going on.I have never seen Sikhs supporting Sri lankan Tamils or Tibetan Budhists.then why to poke our nose in palestinian affairs

Look harder! Also, Guru Sahib taught us to fight for justice and for oppressed people, no matter what their religion.

I'm guessing you're in India, from what I've seen of Indian media and their anti-Muslim bias, it isn't your fault.

The very essence of a 'sant-sipahi' is to fight for Dharm and to do the right thing even if it means giving your life. Nowadays, we are stuck in our comfort zones and 'can't be bovvered'.

That's nonsense. That land was taken from them unfairly. After WW2, Palestinians actually welcomed Jews very warmly, they had no idea what was to come.

Any link for this from non islamic websites .

That's missing the point. It's a question of justice, and what is right.

Many many injustices happened to many communities in many parts of world in last 60 years I don't see sikhs doing anything.Anyway we can't get justice for ourselves yet we talk about others.

Look harder! Also, Guru Sahib taught us to fight for justice and for oppressed people, no matter what their religion.

I'm guessing you're in India, from what I've seen of Indian media and their anti-Muslim bias, it isn't your fault.

Are they fighting for secular state or islamic state.everyone knows islamic state is the main reason .Once even gyani sant singh maskeen in one of his katha mentioned that muslims read namaz and say that "khuda jews ko khatam kare".Also let me tell you Indian media is very much pro palestine I do my research from internet.

If you support Hamas then I have nothing to say

Arabs have done little to support their fellow Arab (Palestinians) refugees even thought the Palestinians are culturally, linguistically, racially, religiously the same as other Arabs. When the Palestinian majority state of Jordan ruled west bank, they did not grant west bank freedom. That is not all, after the 1991 gulf war, Kuwait expelled 450,000 Palestinians from Kuwait because Arafat had supported Saddam during the invasion of Kuwait. The Palestinians are a good people, but useless leaders like Arafat have really put their movement decades behind.

Judaism is one of most hated Religion by muslims and Israel is the only country that is non muslim and is in the middle east so its obvious they want to eliminate it O/W arabs give rat ass to their poor muslim brothers.

Read up on the history of Israel.

Just a note: many Sikhs have helped, and continue to help wherever there are problems in the world. Most choose to stay gupt though. If you want to help, let me know.

If you want to discuss Palestine further, please open a new topic.

They are fighting for freedom and basic rights and they would probably follow whoever can guarantee them this whether they be islamists, socialsts, communists or whatever... and why would you expect them to want to live in peace with the israelis? If I come to your house and force your family into a single room in the house and take the rest for myself, would you like to be my friend then and share the house with me??? obviosly not...

Dude read up on the conflict

Edited by amardeep

Read up on the history of Israel.

Just a note: many Sikhs have helped, and continue to help wherever there are problems in the world. Most choose to stay gupt though. If you want to help, let me know.

If you want to discuss Palestine further, please open a new topic.

I have not found any link that support your claim that Palestinian muslim welcomed jews during holocaust

But here is what I have found

The Mufti Amin al-Husayni was one of the orchestrators of Rashid Ali al-Gaylani's coup d'état, with Nazi support and financing.[122] Amin al-Husayni was actively participating in Rashid Ali's government, and motivated its military effort against the British. From his base in Iraq, al-Husayni issued a fatwa for a holy war against Britain in May and provided extensive aid for Antisemitic propaganda.

Recent biographers emphasize his nationalism.[166] Zvi Elpeleg, while rehabilitating him from other charges,[166] concludes his chapter concerning al-Husayni's involvement in the extermination of the Jews as follows:

'n any case, there is no doubt that Haj Amin's hatred was not limited to Zionism, but extended to Jews as such. His frequent, close contacts with leaders of the Nazi regime cannot have left Haj Amin any doubt as to the fate which awaited Jews whose emigration was prevented by his efforts. His many comments show that he was not only delighted that Jews were prevented from emigrating to Palestine, but was very pleased by Nazi's Final Solution'.[167]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni

They are fighting for freedom and basic rights and they would probably follow whoever can guarantee them this whether they be islamists, socialsts, communists or whatever... and why would you expect them to want to live in peace with the israelis? If I come to your house and force your family into a single room in the house and take the rest for myself, would you like to be my friend then and share the house with me??? obviosly not...

Dude read up on the conflict

The israel Palestine issue is community issue not personal one.

BTW if in your example I have brothers who are treating people like trash and are billionares and say that they are supporting me but on the other hand they don't allow me to live in their house then I would have called their support as dikhawa

The BBC did a program on the history of Israel, there were some clips there. In fact, some of the history text books we used at school had photos of Palestinians giving flowers to newly arrived Jewish refugees.

Just last week, US President Obama mentioned the 1961 borders vs todays borders. This prompted some newspapers to show just how much land Israel has taken unfairly.

The BBC did a program on the history of Israel, there were some clips there. In fact, some of the history text books we used at school had photos of Palestinians giving flowers to newly arrived Jewish refugees.

Were those people muslims or Palestinian jews?Also showing clips from one programme does not mean that majority of muslims supported Jews.

Just last week, US President Obama mentioned the 1961 borders vs todays borders. This prompted some newspapers to show just how much land Israel has taken unfairly.

May be Israel took land unfairly but Israel is the last hope of Jews on the other hand muslims have 50 plus countries.

Just answer my one question Why saudi arabia which is so much Oil rich cannot accomadate palestinian muslims?

In Bangladesh Hindu's were around 30% during partition 22.7% when it got liberation and now only 8.5% yet I don't see any hue and cry from anyone not even from Sikhs then why there is special interest in Israel palestine conflict?

In Bangladesh Hindu's were around 30% during partition 22.7% when it got liberation and now only 8.5% yet I don't see any hue and cry from anyone not even from Sikhs then why there is special interest in Israel palestine conflict?

Interesting point.