Norway Shooting: Politician Describes Witnessing Utoya Massacre On Her Blog

http://news.in.msn.com/pakistanmatters/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5316112&page=3

The 'Pakistanisation of Europe' — A terrorist explains

The Norwegian terrorist who killed over 90 people in two recent attacks in Oslo, was terrified of the idea of several ‘mini Pakistans’ appearing all over the map of Europe.

The 'Pakistanisation of Europe' — A terrorist explains

Oslo: A 1,600-page manifesto titled '2083: A European Declaration of Independence', written by Anders Behring Breivik, showed a picture of the future of Europe, citing poor human rights in Pakistan as the fate of the continent.

In his doomsday scenario for Europe, Breivik predicted that several 'mini-Pakistans' would be created all over Europe by 2083, one in each country due to 'Lebanon-style' conflicts, the Express Tribune reports.

"It could be similar to the division of India after World War II, with the creation of one or several Islamic 'Pakistan' enclaves," he said.

Breivik also claimed that Pakistan is systematically annihilating all non-Muslim communities. He claimed that Hindu girls are being forced to convert to Islam in Sindh.

He described the situation for Christians in Pakistan as being no better, citing Father Emmanuel Asi of the Theological Institute for Laity in Lahore as saying in 2007 that Pakistani Christians are frequently denied equal rights, the paper said.

The inability of Muslim immigrants to assimilate into European society seems to bother him, which he blamed on Muslim parents not allowing their children to adopt European ways.

He also asked why Muslim girls are considered 'off-limits' to everyone, including Muslim boys, and why Muslim men view ethnic Norwegian women as 'whores'.

He railed against multiculturalism, which he blamed for making immigration too easy for Muslims in Europe, the paper said.

When the veil of multiculturalism disappears, it will be Pakistanis who live in London, Turks who live in Berlin, Algerians who live in Paris and Moroccans who live in Amsterdam. And then the show begins," he said.

He called this 'dramatic demographic shift' the 'Pakistanisation of Europe'.

He also asked why Muslim girls are considered 'off-limits' to everyone, including Muslim boys, and why Muslim men view ethnic Norwegian women as 'whores'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/borisjohnson/8658872/Anders-Breivik-There-is-nothing-to-study-in-the-mind-of-Norways-mass-killer.html

Funny how it all comes down to is 'Hands off our women!'.

How much does a ticket to Canada cost? Europe has always been rubbish but events like this and how many people are justifying it is beyond belief.

Edited by HSD 2

has anyone read his manifesto?

No, but here it is:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0BwZX2bK7Uc5dY2ExYzc4YjctMDJlZC00M2QzLTk5NDUtNDhiMDhmMzhkZWQ4&hl=en_US

Get the candles out Suryadev, it's gonna be a long night......

has anyone read his manifesto?

It's a lengthy and accurate description of Islam's violent history up to the present day mixed in with some fantasy Templar crap and the author's own megalomania.

His discussion of the violent totalitarian ideals of Islam is accurate as his belief that a large influx of Muslims into a country eventually leads to attacks on the host country when Muslim numbers reach a large enough number.

He was also a crazy murderous psychopath.

What's funny is that as soon as the attacks happened, an Islamic organisation claimed responsibility for the attacks and there was widespread rejoicing on the internet by Muslims who believed one of their "brothers" had killed some Norwegian children as revenge for Norway's troops in Afghanistan. And then, when the truth came out about it being a homegrown terrorist, Muslims started whining that the press was "islamophobic" for daring to think that Muslims could be responsible for such an atrocity.

K.

Wow, its like 1500 pages of epic personal fails but plenty on how Islam sucks (which is at least coherent).

Firstly I dont like Sikh Commies but even I acknowledge that Marx was no fan of Islam. He openly talked about how deceptive the Ottomans were to their subjects and how Islam held back the Middle East. So if these 'cultural Marxists' are trying to break down Christendom, why are they replacing it with a more virulent and oppressive Abrahamic faith? And why do Marxists refuse to see how certain Ottoman families were instrumental in creating Israel?

An analogy would be like me saying I love strawberry ice cream, and want it to be the only ice cream in europe. Unfortunately there is too much vanilla ice cream on the continent.................so I replace it with chocolate ice cream?! I apologise for my terrible analogy but I hope people understand what I'm saying. How are Eurocommies going to win if they invite a more violent and insane version of what they are already railing against into Europe?

Edited by HSD 2

the clash of cultures is an inevitable thing, this has happened in states in India, Europe dint come as surprise for me.

the way the migrants look at their host country has to do something with the European attitude towards the migrants besides the white supremacy in their mindsets.

we Indians and Pakistanis in particular and Asians in general have a lot of bias in our minds for 'goras'.

the culture curry at times can get too pungent like this incident, although jehadi mentality here is the root cause, along with 'women winning' feeling.