Sickening, totally disgusting. I recently read Katy Sian's new book and she presents Sikhi as being a perversion of Islam in it. Someones should take action against this woman and her fallacies. Her so called research is nothing more than biased assertions based on the fallacies promoted by the so called Islamic Human Rights Council.

https://www.facebook.com/Tisarpanth?sk=wall&filter=2&notif_t=wall

People should let this obscure bullshit remain obscure instead of giving it life and relevance by making 'dramatic' reactions against it. We should all know how the western academic system works now. Controversy is considered a successful outcome and proof of relevance.

I think the horse has already bolted.

From the videos the author has made it is clear the muslim community is fully behind her and are going to use this as a firm foundation for their 'logic' and skewed world view that we are just making this up as part of wider islamophobia. The fact that we have groomers being sent to jail, documentaries on grooming and victims coming forward exposes her book for the islamophilic apologist bullshit it is.

If anything we should bang on about this book till we're blue in the face. Bang on about the small sample size and statistically insignificant interpretations the author makes. Bang on about how well educated the author is whilst being so young. Someone must have paid for it. If it's her parents they should be ashamed of themselves. If its her sulla ex bf then the world needs to be told. Watch the video she did and make massive holes in her points that cant be explained away.

Last I heard, the author is heading to North America. We often get told how useless the British Sikh community is dealing with intelligent 'Judenrate' types. Well my Canucki and Yankee brethren, show me how it's done.

Edited by HSD1

Her name is Katy Sian and is an out and out islamophilic apologist. She was on the 'board for anti-racism' or something at the University of Leeds, a city with a disproportionate number of grooming cases. She is also an anti-Semite which isnt exactly uncommon among our lot but still disgusting. She is on the advisory board of 'City Sikhs' which says a lot about that organisation. This is her twitter account:

https://twitter.com/theculturecraft

She referred to the documentary as an 'uncritical rehash of stereotypes' (the b*tch was never taught the meaning of the word victim whilst getting her education) .

She then said "No mention of patriarchy + no mention of critical voices= all Muslims are 'groomers'". Whatever the f*ck that means. Though the documentary did have a former groomer who admitted that Sikh girls were targetted and muslim girls left alone. So much for this not being a religous issue.

Then she tweeted 'Will programme makers provide evidence to the police so there can be a proper investigation?'. Well didnt you find any evidence when you were 'researching' your book? Or were you too busy with your 'Blowjobs for Palestine' campaign?

"Moving forward from this car crash documentary Sikhs and Muslims need to unite against racism instead of pandering to it! Peace" were her final comments. No chance. No sympathy for Muslims ever again. Of course for most Sikhs they will carry on with their impotent ways until the whites pull their finger out and kick us all out. admin cut it I'll just go now. The SIkh community in the UK is a joke.

Thing is we need to highlight the 'Pakistani' connection instead of constantly harping on about ubiquitous 'Muslims, Muslims and Muslims'.

We can try but the Paks will always hide behind the 'Islamophobia' excuse. Most other non-Pak muslims rely on Islam as a cornerstone of their identity so they will always find common cause with the Paks - 'just cos'. I seriously doubt if the wider Islamic world knew about this issue that they would care. 'What about the Sunnis in Syria and Burma!!!! eh?!' would be the standard response.

Rather than trying to coax the Paks from the Islam shell, it's a lot better to just attack the Islamophobia for the nonsense it is. The sulleh have this charity set up called 'Tell Mama' (lol) for muslims to call and cry about how the dirty kafirs dont love them for being super special people and are jealuous of their burkas and lack of foreskin. The sob stories the charity comes up with are cases of people being spat on or having headscarves ripped off at worse. Boo hoo. The Tell Mama charity said the grooming and rape of Sikh children had nothing to do with muslims though. Funny that.

Could we for one second imagine that every time an English person committed a racist crime or did bad things to people just because of their colour that they accused the victims of 'Anglophobia'? Pulled over by white policemen all the time? Anglophobia. Beaten up by a skinhead gang and you think it's because you're brown? Anglophobia. Have weird white people always going on about 'dark fruit' and harrassing underage Sikh girls? Anglophobia. Imagine if the police/social services/academia/local councils all piled in behind to support this bigotry. You know if this happened we would be having punch ups in the street every day like it was the 60s/70s again. But what is it about muslims that prevents us from dealing with it? Is it their stranglehold over the local politics? Is it the failure of the muslims at large for not ostracising and forcing these people to face up to the reality of their hate? Is it simply because muslims are brown too and we are supposed to find common cause in the face of racist hostility from the British? Or a combination of these?

If muslims cant face up to it, we need to move on and protect ourselves. And that means no more going out on a limb for them, no matter what.

Edited by HSD1

• 2 months later...

I got this book- I have not read it yet but I want to find the pages where this kuty says Sikism is perversion of Islam. (I cant believe any true sikh could say such stupid hateful thing). Can you give me the page numbers. We need to be able to quote chapter and verse so we can use facts against this sort of propaganda.

I got the book it's islamic propoganda and sounds like she has converted to islam, so sad that some one that smart fell for the conversion. City Sikhs is a joke of an organisation, serving halal meat, param the take me out guy is behind most of it and they even celebrate eid- in the pics of the eid dinner you can see the guys came in with green turbans. Apart from that it seems they do no real Sikh related activities either.

Now of course some members on this forum will blast us as 'Sikh fundamentalists' (we know one guy in particular) but Sian's attitude is reflective of the Islamic authorities. Those who watched that BBC documentary will know what I am talking about, when the question of 'religious justification for anti-social elements' was put to a muslim leader he countered the entire thing by blaming ethnicity rather than ideology. Seems like Sian's got the same thing going for her. City Sikhs, British Sikh Association, bla bla bla are all really a bunch of neo-liberal hypocrites pushing a revamped singular, almost corporate, version of Sikhi in their kleptocratic markets.

• 2 years later...