Why Did Sant Ji Fortify Darbar Sahib?

namdhari555

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meri sarkar, the sole point of stressing on BB's Hinduness is to back my assertion that both the 'communities' were one, as you have agreed too, and the schism is very recent. Gurus did not intend to create a new RELIGION.

i totally agree about the "miniscule" number of Muslims baptized as khalsas or even becoming Sikhs. even Bhai Mardana, the highest "profiled" Muslim follower of Sikh Gurus did not become a Sikh. His family still continues to be Muslim. The war against tyranny...well, up to you which name you want to give to it, i would call it what it was - muslims war against kafirs which continues till date.

Some sources of Sikh history tell us he did become a Sikh such as the history of guru nanak recorded by Bhai Mani Singh. It's possible to become a SIkh and not have your children become Sikhs, sikhi is a path which isn't forced upon others. There are mixed religious families today who have one member of the family belonging to another religion. You have made references in the past to Hindus giving their son's as Sikhs but they themselves didn't become Sikhs.

Every race comes from another race in some point in history. Science is telling us Indian's came from Africa (yet India doesn't acknowledge it), that Indian's with other humans all came from a primate ancestor which would have resembled more of a monkey (but it isn't acknowledged widely in india). If you can't acknowledge your ancestors how can you expect others to acknowledge theirs.

When Sikhs became Sikhs of the gurus they surrendered their caste, their family and accepted guru as their family and caste. Again if both communities are one why don't you attend then your communities gurdwara since Sikhs are of the same group as you, and then hear, read of your communities gurbani and take part in your belief system (sikhi's) sewa. Please don't tell me every gurdwara is hijacked by khalistani extremists, it's simply untrue many gurdwaras even in India and the west have prohibited khalistani, 84 talk totally. If this is about not agreeing with a few things preachers say many of us here attend gurdwaras listen to kirtan and don't agree with everything the preacher said.

Edited by JatherdarSahib

chatanga you know that it is a non-sensical argument. You are comparing apples with rice crackers.

I would repeat one more time for the uninitiated, the foundation of every religion is based on theology and Sikhi has borrowed theology from Sanatan (aka Hindu) dharam in its entirety. Dharam, karam, reincarnation, same cremation rituals, same names, same language, same ...I can go on listing the similarities they have roti-beti da rishta. what else i should say?

Pher ohi gal !!!! borrow ???? when you take anything that is lying in your house would you say you are 'borrowing' from your family ? Maalko Sikhi naal ang sang jud jaao..forget those people who are creating differences ..forget singh sabha ..or whatever you feel is creating the ridge ..ek bann jao..if you follow the Vedas ..read the Bani of Akaal Ustat sahib written by Guru Gobindsingh ji ...your troubles will be over ...all that is troubling you ...these differences ..you wont care ..i can promise you ..

Listen to Katha by Giani Thakur singh ji ..the way he narrates ..the way Giani Sant singh ji Maskeen narrated ..you will understand things more clear ..life will be easier for you ..

Edited by jaikaara

Pher ohi gal !!!! borrow ???? when you take anything that is lying in your house would you say you are 'borrowing' from your family ? Maalko Sikhi naal ang sang jud jaao..forget those people who are creating differences ..forget singh sabha ..or whatever you feel is creating the ridge ..ek bann jao..if you follow the Vedas ..read the Bani of Akaal Ustat sahib written by Guru Gobindsingh ji ...your troubles will be over ...all that is troubling you ...these differences ..you wont care ..i can promise you ..

Listen to Katha by Giani Thakur singh ji ..the way he narrates ..the way Giani Sant singh ji Maskeen narrated ..you will understand things more clear ..life will be easier for you ..

I am sorry but for Sher Gyani Thakur Singh is Taksal (created differences between his Hindu brethren and Sikhs touche) whereas Maskeen Ji is possibly a product of the Singh-Sabha and there was nothing Sanataan about that body.

I avoid Dasam Granth..i am against DG? what non-sense. Dasam Granth supports my assertion (Hindus-Sikhs were one community till Arya Samaj and Singh Sabha created a rift which continues to grow) in a massive way. Dasam Granth is testimony of the fact that the 10th Guru sahib was a devi-upasak. "Ram katha jug jug Atal". how can i oppose such a wonderful evidence?

It's highly inaccurate to say sri guru gobind singh ji was upasakh of devi where guru maharaj clearly said in same sri dasam guru granth- Aad-ant ekay avtara, soi guru samjhio hamara

With that being said, shakti aspect of divine is highly respected and praised as one akaal purkh- aad shakti into various forms because shakti cannot confined in only devi, shakti has various forms including devi bhagvati -

Bhaugati cannot be confined to only bhagvati chandi ji only. According to sant gurbachan singh ji katha he quoted from amar kosh where bhaugati is interpreted to have four theological meaning -
1. Akaal purkh
2. Kirpan- Sri Sahib
3. Bhagvati Chandi
4. Aad shakti

I avoid Dasam Granth..i am against DG? what non-sense. Dasam Granth supports my assertion (Hindus-Sikhs were one community till Arya Samaj and Singh Sabha created a rift which continues to grow) in a massive way. Dasam Granth is testimony of the fact that the 10th Guru sahib was a devi-upasak. "Ram katha jug jug Atal". how can i oppose such a wonderful evidence?

Blame the arya samaj for that.

My, my is Sanataan tradition based on superficial dictums? Because if so you are the chief priest.