Why do we bother with god ? When we know he's with us all the time. :)

We cant see god in nirgun form with our two eyes. We need third eye which is "seeing god in all" eye to realise the presence of it.

But this is really wicked question. Makes you think doesnt it???

I think it all comes up to individual dedication towards god as i heard sakhi of bhagat namdev ji cooking rice for himself in very contaminated enviornment. Dog comes and start put his tongue in the bartan. Namdev start yelling vahegurooo please dont eat from this bartan. Vaheguroo please dont eat from this bartan its dirty and start chasing the dog. Then the vaheguroo came infront of him as in animal form. Voice came "Wah wah namdev tu ta menuoo kutaie diii juni taie viii paaiechaan(recognize) laya. Namdev replied "Vaheguroo tuhadie binna hor haie nahi haga kuch".

Refrence: Sant waryam singh tape (Anmolak Bachan)

• 2 months later...

Why do we bother with god ? When we know he's with us all the time. :)

Because if you want to know permanent happiness, then you have to seek Vahiguru Sacche Patshah.

Permanent happiness, 24/7, every second of your life.A happiness which transcends death.

• 2 weeks later...

knowing god is with you is one things, know experiencing god is with you is another thing altogher.

thats why i bother, to experience.

Exactly.

To have read it in a book, does not mean you have experienced it. Read all you want about France, but that does not mean you have been there.