Tribal Identity And Sikhi

JungChamkaur

So do you think I'm not aware of what Sikhi says about caste?

No, you are misled, all these other pendu pro-casteists know better.

You are a naive fool for actually thinking equality is a Sikh value and something our Gurus tried to facilitate. You are a buffoon for being exasperated and angry at the way lumpen sections of our community engage in rampant discrimination because it is perfectly natural. Anyone who doesn't believe so is a foolish idealist....like those Gurus from way back when.....only God knows what they were thinking!

They need to get a grip on reality instead of pushing these silly ideas.....

I mean tribally people are just so different!! It's like mixing oil and water...it cannot be done! There would be serious genetic, cultural consequences - too horrific to contemplate - that would take place if it were tried!!!! lol

Edited by dalsingh101

shut the hell up you stupid wanna be. Im born in rexdale and currently living in brampton your nothing but talk. Babbar khalsa started in punjab by SUKHDEV SINGH BABBAR he took inspiration from the babbar akalis during british raj. Its idiots like you who make khalistan look bad......internet gangster at its finest.......

Tejinder Singh Babbar. I was replying to dalsingh. Stay off my d, mad family I had were kharkus. How am I being Internet g?

I come on here to learn, but also will challenge lies I see. I disabled my twitter, so can't log onto that. Stay in Brampton bro, I seen how kalay jam through everyone's house there.

If they try that here..

Too many hypocrites these day! People saying one thing and doing something else! People not practicing what they preach!

When I go back to the pind in Punjab and ask my family members why they are into caste, why they only want to marry into their caste I get answers like "Sikhi believes in caste, we are all born into different castes and should marry into our own castes only". I've given up discussing with these people.

I can understand that illiterate people in India who don't know better and have been into this caste b******* all their lives won't change or listen to you, even if you tell them they are wrong. But what I don't understand is how educated people born and raised in the West are still into it?!

One thing I'd like to know is, why people say they don't want to marry people from other castes because they are different and they do things differently. I know Punjabis from all sorts of different caste backgrounds and I don't see any difference in their mentality and way to to do things. Yes every punjabi family make their turka different, some put a lot of onions and garlic in others don't, you can't say that people from caste a do things this way and people from caste b do things another way. I don't see any difference in how Punjabis do things and their mentality. Can someone shed some light on this?

That is true though, you marry different live same. See prem sumarag granth, or the literature section of this forum even, it's right there.

You are confusing caste (tribe) and varna or barna which is hindu 'caste'.

You sound like this girl in my sister's class, who wears a turban and screams that Sikhs are peaceful vegetarians..

To Jonny: I think there were vassal states in Punjab under Ghazni and Ghori etc. Internal autonomy, like the rule of Nawab Kapur SinghJi. However, if you have more information, please do share it with me. I would love to know more.

Sovereignty vs Suzerainty. Nobody has really 'ruled' Punjab for more than 20 years at a time; without either rebellion or appeasement.

Ghori and Ghazni raided, took the cities and left the villages. No point arguing with half the buffoons here.

It's widely acknowledged that the Mughal empire expanded only under Akbar due to his Rajput alliance. Aka a certain two communities were the power brokers.

Otherwise, Arabs look like dogs and have s*xx with them. Idc, what they dohttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWaWcRvGtM

Culturally they are still ruled by Muslims though. I mean, Indira Gandhi was a muslim.. Had many affairs too. :P

Amount of khans in bollywood, is astounding. They want to move it away from Sikh, and the tribe who is majority of Sikhs.

Basically anti Punjab.

Edited by singh1984

That is true though, you marry different live same. See prem sumarag granth, or the literature section of this forum even, it's right there.

You are confusing caste (tribe) and varna or barna which is hindu 'caste'.

You sound like this girl in my sister's class, who wears a turban and screams that Sikhs are peaceful vegetarians..

What a bibi. Got any katha's from here?

• 8 years later...