Jatt History Thread From Facebook Views On It?

Genie Singh

It's common knowledge that Jathedar's make great liers, "JathedarSahib". This wasn't taken from a 'Jatt History' thread... but a facebook conversation.

Here's a link to the original conversation, the 'missing points' are (quite conveniently for you) Your Own posts: http://postimg.org/image/ki5mptzv1/

I take it you're Dalbir Singh, ... the guy debating the issue of 'Jaats' only using "Singh" after (as you falsely proclaim) converting to Sikhism, after Gurtej Singh suggested (and proved, using historical evidence and analysis) that the title was prevalent amongst several zamindar (landed) castes/communities such as the Jats, Rajputs, Gujjars, Yadhavs and to some extent Marathas, quite some time before the creation of the Khalsa in 1699.

Also: none of your points seem to be referenced, at all.

Edited by JaiMahakaalKalika

Jatts seem to have absolutely no inhibitions in lying to aggrandise themselves; so you have to take 'jatt history' with a big pinch of salt.

They've also obviously never developed a literary culture of their own and end up conjuring up a 'history' from patches of extracts from all manner of sources on the most tenuous of links.

Hmm, if anyone seems to have conjured up history over the last 50 years or so, it seems to been the modern-day "Sikh" historians; nowhere do they ever mention anything from the contemporary Persian Mughal sources, simply because there are so many discrepencies between Sikh history and other sources of the time.

Fact is... almost all the attention the "Sikhs" get abroad (and in India) for being a martial race with standards and values, is almost entirely thanks to Jatt zamindar class of the Punjab. This is a well documented fact. You cannot shun/disregard the Jatts from history, and then continue to cherish the martial endevours of their ancestors...

Also; if anyone has developed a 'literary culture' and have sought to make themselves seem more superior; it is the lowly-placed "castes and communities" (of 20th century Punjabi villages) who have hid behind the 20th century label "Sikh" and have attempted to forge their own history out of nothing, and yet continue to claim the martial/socio-economic history of the Jats. Up until the 20th century, it is a fact that all other rural castes/communities where socio-economically dependent on their Jat zamindars.

The very fact that Dalbir Singh has deleted all his comments, and has reconstructed and posted Gurtej Singh's replies as a topic on SikhAwareness says it all about the inferiority complex some Sikhs feel when they hear the word 'Jatt' in Sikh History.

They've also obviously never developed a literary culture

Perhaps it's better not to develop a literary culture; if all that's going to be is a bunch of unjustified lies like modern day "Sikh" history -- which all contemporary Mughal records don't line-up with.

Anyone can hide behind a computer and throw dirt on historians who are experts in their field (namely Muzaffar Alam, Irfan Habib, etc.).

Hmm, if anyone seems to have conjured up history over the last 50 years or so, it seems to been the modern-day "Sikh" historians; nowhere do they ever mention anything from the contemporary Persian Mughal sources, simply because there are so many discrepencies between Sikh history and other sources of the time.

Fact is... almost all the attention the "Sikhs" get abroad (and in India) for being a martial race with standards and values, is almost entirely thanks to Jatt zamindar class of the Punjab. This is a well documented fact. You cannot shun/disregard the Jatts from history, and then continue to cherish the martial endevours of their ancestors...

Also; if anyone has developed a 'literary culture' and have sought to make themselves seem more superior; it is the lowly-placed "castes and communities" (of 20th century Punjabi villages) who have hid behind the 20th century label "Sikh" and have attempted to forge their own history out of nothing, and yet continue to claim the martial/socio-economic history of the Jats. Up until the 20th century, it is a fact that all other rural castes/communities where socio-economically dependent on their Jat zamindars.

The very fact that Dalbir Singh has deleted all his comments, and has reconstructed and posted Gurtej Singh's replies as a topic on SikhAwareness says it all about the inferiority complex some Sikhs feel when they hear the word 'Jatt' in Sikh History.

Perhaps it's better not to develop a literary culture; if all that's going to be is a bunch of unjustified lies like modern day "Sikh" history -- which all contemporary Mughal records don't line-up with.

Anyone can hide behind a computer and throw dirt on historians who are experts in their field (namely Muzaffar Alam, Irfan Habib, etc.).

WJKK WJKF

Dear Brother,

To claim that the Nirmal panth of Shiri guru nanaks and the fauj of Akal Purakh is dependant on the jatts or zamindhars is absolutely obsurd, then you say you back it up with references and whatnot. Please take your theory and go and say this to a Nihang Singh from India. I wonder what their reaction would be? The only thing clear to me is you are probably from one of these castes what exists outside of sikhi, however you will not allow yourself to overcome this shackle of ancestry and accept the khalsa as your ancestry due to your proudness and claim.

Your opinion states basically that only the zamindhars can basically call themselves martial sikhs and they contributed heavily in war? This is such a ridiculous statement and argument within sikhi. Accept the fact that once amrit is accepted, your ancestry is khalsa, not jatt or anything else.

I would live to listen to you have and elaborate you opinion on the jatts and khalsa to shiri guru gobind Singh, backing it up with references lol and seeing his reaction to where people like you have taking his hukum and the khalsa!

If you are a pujari to of your ancestors caste, be it, create a idol of your caste elder! But don't bring your caste within our khalsa as the khalsa is freedom of all WORLDY BONDS and links to the one and only Kartar!

I'd like to leave you with where I have my found my sources and based my opinion on to which you may take your attention, it's called the SHIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI, the living guru of the sikhs!

WJKK WJKF

Edited by sikhiseeker

Fact is... almost all the attention the "Sikhs" get abroad (and in India) for being a martial race with standards and values, is almost entirely thanks to Jatt zamindar class of the Punjab.

Complete rubbish and living in the past?

What martial standards btw?

Today, Paks take Sikh girls in Britain and use them and abuse them brazenly. 30 odd years of people trying to wake up the community to deal with this has hardly worked.

Today, Sikhs (including many jats) get battered and attacked in the US and show none of the valour and bravery you talk of. Instead they go into victim mode.

In the UK the Sikhs who originally worked on building sites and gained respect for their hardwork and skills weren't jats (unless they were the unskilled labourers).

Hordes of jut youths are idle and drug addicted in Panjab itself. Too proud to work their own ancestral lands! Hence the Biharis.

Jatt 'historiography' is comical. They have no ability to undertake any discerning historical research themselves but instead leap (with great fervour it may be said) onto any theory (however tenuous) that panders to their ego. When it comes to the British, they just accept anything they are told as long as it reinforces some skewed Herculean self-image. No attempt is made to verify or critique any theory. Despite this, you can go to the Panjab and find hordes of fat, flabby jats (i.e. the Panjab police) that plainly contradicts the assertions. Take a look at the state of the peasants in the Akali Dal too whilst you are at it. Yep, those Badals really are fine specimens of the human physique! Yep, that jut dominated organisation (AD) is really known for its honesty and integrity.....sure

They have no reflective capability that might make them ponder the effects of jumping onto outsiders theories, and the temporary ego inflation is so overpowering for them that they can't possibly conceive that they may well be psychological manipulation.

The alcoholism and druggie culture that has swept the community in Panjab lays at their feet. What the hell did the ignorant farmer expect his son to do when the boy grew up seeing him knocking back bottles and celebrating it as 'natural jut practice'.

Anyway, the chickens have come home to roost. I see plenty of jut boys here fighting over £30 a day labouring jobs and shamelessly backstabbing each other over pennies. Real class.

Edited by dalsingh101

i have said this before but no harm in repeating, even though the jats are the largest caste/ethnic group in 'mahapunjab' i.e. the area from Afghan border to delhi, there has not been one Jat (Hindu, Muslim or Sikh) king in their 1000s years of history who has ruled over the whole state. Forget mahapunjab, there has not been a Jat who has single handedly ruled over even the modern day Indian Punjab. no, not even M Ranjit singh (that is if we accept him to be a full-blooded Jat).

Who gives a shite about the past like that anyway. It's the gundh coming from jat quarters in the panth TODAY that's the problem.

i have said this before but no harm in repeating, even though the jats are the largest caste/ethnic group in 'mahapunjab' i.e. the area from Afghan border to delhi, there has not been one Jat (Hindu, Muslim or Sikh) king in their 1000s years of history who has ruled over the whole state. Forget mahapunjab, there has not been a Jat who has single handedly ruled over even the modern day Indian Punjab. no, not even M Ranjit singh (that is if we accept him to be a full-blooded Jat).

I will not get into 'faaltu' argument with the rest...

There has never been an autocratic 'Raj' in Punjab for 1000's of years simply because of the tribalistic culture amongst the Jats and Gujjars and other tribes (inc. Punjabi Pathaans etc.). Punjab (like the rest of the Jat belt, inc. modern-day Haryana, West UP etc.) has been ruled by local despots and chiefs who fail to see each other as equals, let alone the other tribe as more 'superior'.

And besides even when an autocratic Raj was formed by Maharaja Ranjit Singh (a Sansi Jat of the Sukerchakia clan), most, if not all of the BIG jagirdars (i.e. the top level Sardars) have been Jats: i.e. Sandhawalia Sardars are Jats, Sukercharia Sardars are Jats, Majithia Sardars are Jats, Phulkian Sardars are Jats, Attariwala Sardars are Jats, etc. etc. (also 95% of local landed chieftains/small-jagirdars where Jats too!) and they are still proud of their JAT ancestry). I don't know what could be more proof. ...

And besides the term 'Sardar' has nothing to do with Sikhi, it was a term used to describe big Zamindars (land-barons) whom often kept armed-retainers... i.e. see Heer Waris Shah and the description of Kharral Jat Chaudhries of Takth Hazara, and the Syal Jat Chaudhries of Jang. --- even today, those JAT CLANS still exist!

The only difference is, East Punjab has seen Zamindari-rights abolished, therefore you no longer find official titles like 'Chaudhry', 'Malik', 'Sardar', 'Sardar Bahadur', 'Rai Bahadur', in West Punjab people still use their titles as they haven't been (cunningly) abolished like they where by Nehru and co. to give all non-landed people/caste/communities a fair chance.

Who gives a shite about the past like that anyway. It's the gundh coming from jat quarters in the panth TODAY that's the problem.

Lol the panth is controlled by Jats? I wish it was, it wouldn't be in the atrocious state it is in today!!

it's controlled by scavangers who have no clan or caste or tribal identity... i.e. people at the Akal Takth, people representing the Deras, people representing the "Sikh missionary" groups abroad, people on the internet who like to represent the "panth" or the "sikh nation" lol

... Jats just mind their own business and keep you caste-less, clan-less Sikhs fighting amongst yourselves.

Complete rubbish and living in the past?

What martial standards btw?

Today, Paks take Sikh girls in Britain and use them and abuse them brazenly. 30 odd years of people trying to wake up the community to deal with this has hardly worked.

Today, Sikhs (including many jats) get battered and attacked in the US and show none of the valour and bravery you talk of. Instead they go into victim mode.

In the UK the Sikhs who originally worked on building sites and gained respect for their hardwork and skills weren't jats (unless they were the unskilled labourers).

Hordes of jut youths are idle and drug addicted in Panjab itself. Too proud to work their own ancestral lands! Hence the Biharis.

Jatt 'historiography' is comical. They have no ability to undertake any discerning historical research themselves but instead leap (with great fervour it may be said) onto any theory (however tenuous) that panders to their ego. When it comes to the British, they just accept anything they are told as long as it reinforces some skewed Herculean self-image. No attempt is made to verify or critique any theory. Despite this, you can go to the Panjab and find hordes of fat, flabby jats (i.e. the Panjab police) that plainly contradicts the assertions. Take a look at the state of the peasants in the Akali Dal too whilst you are at it. Yep, those Badals really are fine specimens of the human physique! Yep, that jut dominated organisation (AD) is really known for its honesty and integrity.....sure

They have no reflective capability that might make them ponder the effects of jumping onto outsiders theories, and the temporary ego inflation is so overpowering for them that they can't possibly conceive that they may well be psychological manipulation.

The alcoholism and druggie culture that has swept the community in Panjab lays at their feet. What the hell did the ignorant farmer expect his son to do when the boy grew up seeing him knocking back bottles and celebrating it as 'natural jut practice'.

Anyway, the chickens have come home to roost. I see plenty of jut boys here fighting over £30 a day labouring jobs and shamelessly backstabbing each other over pennies. Real class.

Even if I accept that SOME 'Jats' have degraded themselves... assuming that the people you are talking about are genuinely Jats (which I highly doubt, adopting surnames is big practice amongst Punjabi community, especially "Sikhs")...

Jats still have a history of martial valour (need I remind you that the Sikh regiment even today is 95% Jat-Sikh, since when it was formed, up until WWII it remained exclusively Jat-Sikh; President's Bodyguards (India) EVEN TODAY are only recruited from Hindu-Jaats, Jat-Sikhs or Rajputs). [not light sikh infantry - that was created much later for mazhabis]

Jats have a history of chieftain/landed/noble/aristocratic/royal titles...

...you're a Tarkhan yourself, aren't you?... I am curious to know your supposed 'martial' history? or do you have no other identity apart from your "religion" - which is constantly evolving and split between 1000000 different deras/interpretations/jathedars?

As always you are talking out of your backside. The Jats were at best 20% of the population and yet their king Maharaja Ranjit Singh ruled over 70% of Punjab, whole of Jammu and Kashmir, half of Himachal Pradesh and most of the old NWFP. Just because he did not rule the Malwa region of Punjab does not negate the achievement of the Jats. The Malwa region was ruled by Jat Maharajas apart from a few Muslim enclaves like Malerkotla, Raikot etc.

Of the Jats who were 20% of the Punjab population only 33% of them or 5% of Punjab population were Sikhs. So now my Hindu Punjabi friend, your people who up until 1880s were equal in number to the Muslims and yet have never even had a minor ruler let alone a Maharaja in Punjab for the last 1000 years, now do you see the achievement of the Sikh Jats?

Show me another region where a non-Muslim minority has held power in a Muslim majority region like the Sikhs have in Punjab. It would be best if you spent your time finding out why your people have been slaves for 1000s of years and have never ruled Punjab even when they were the majority.

WJKK WJKF

I have read some disgusting opinions on this thread, I am ashamed that some contributors link the Nirmal panth of shiri guru nanak dev ji given to him from his kasam, Akal Purakh waheguru to a caste. Many references have been made, but many so called sikhs have missed what the most importance reference, our guru the Shiri Guru Granth Sahib ji has to say about caste. The very Mahaan shaheed what gave kurbani for the kaum did so after denouncing their ancestory and caste, yet after so much shaheedi so called khalsa sikhs re-attach ancestory in ahankar. Shame on you. Some have insulted other sikhs turbans? How can you insult another sikhs sovereign crown ordained by Shiri guru gobind Singh ji?

For the jatt supremacist disgracing what sikhi stands for, I ask you again, how would you take upon this argument you have of your caste supremacy and shahadat, with all your historical references and percentages in front of all our 10 physical guru Sahibs? Look Shiri guru gobind Singh ji into the eyes and tell him about your supremacy over all the bloodshed he witnessed on battlefields. Talk of your supremacy to the face of Dhan Dhan Shaheed Baba Jeevan Singh ji, then ridicule Dhan Dhan Shaheed Baba Mati Das and Sati Das that their pointy turban is a joke, then I ask you, look into the face of Dhan Dhan Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji and call him a JATT, see what he tells you about when he took amrit from the hands of Dasam Pita Akali Nihang shehn Shah Sjiri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. On all the shaheed bibhiyan/babe's names, the innocent children butchered to death and the 10 gurus, shame on you! I evoke the shakti of these names to mute your blasphemy of my Nirmal panth and guru Granth.

Ithias tells us that Shiri guru nanak dev ji walked with his companion Dhan Dhan bhai mardhana to the Vatican, Rome and spoke to the pope. He didn't talk about the benefits of slave trade and reinforcing inequality, or the supremacy of the jatts back in India, he did parchar about equality and the blood of man is all the same.

I feel many contributors on this post are missing the point of what sikhi is and what it stands for. It sounds like the contributors are more proud of being jatt, than sikh. If in the case of life and death a jatt needed a blood transplant, would you only chose your blood type from another jatt? Or would you accept blood from anyone to live?

WJKK WJKF

The Arabs were not interested in conquest of India as they needed time to consolidate their gains. The only reason why there is such a big gap between the Arabs taking persia and then a Muslim conquest of Delhi is due to the Arab need to consolidate and control the regions they had conquered. In that time the Arabs were overtaken by the Turks and it was the Turks who invaded India in the 11th Century.

Stop your Hindu dreams of having stopped the Muslims for 500 years. When the Muslims eventually made an attack, their conquest of India was one of the easiest conquests they made. The Muslims never feared the Hindus as they feared the Franks and the Chinese. In fact it was these two peoples that stopped the Muslim spree of conquest in its tracks.

As for Jat Sikh generals, Sham Singh Attariwala of the battle of Sabroan , Chattar Singh and Sher Singh Attariwala (2nd Anglo-Sikh war), Lehina Singh Majitha (governor of Kangra), Dhanna Singh Malwai, Fateh Singh Kalianwala (conqueror of the Chatha Jats)

You really are thick, so a Jat ruler never ruled the whole of Punjab yet they ruled 75% of Punjab, 50% of Himachal, whole of Jammu and Kashmir and whole of NWFP.

I hate to tell you this hindu.. You're not a Rajput.

As for sikhiseeker you sound like a Christian..

You have no understanding of traditional honor, which is black and white. You have a western mindset.

I have not said that a Jatt is superior nobody here has. To stand among them though, you must meet the same standards.

That is traditional honor, hostile to outsiders but accepting those who prove themselves.

You're irrelevant anyway, probably part of one of those groups that can't 'prove' themselves.

You'll never understand, because you live in a world of cowardice (which is opposite of Guru's hukam).

The internet lets kids like the hindu here, (Idk his tribe, n he no sher) insult endlessly with nothing to back it up.

It's dishonorable to even speak to guys like this 'sher' and 'seeker', cowards who will never grow to men. So I'm done, request same of my brothers. If you guys want to continue wrecking them, I'll keep watching and laughing.

Their leader 'mixed dal' singh has already been destroyed (he left).

Btw, charat singh and maha singh were known as sandhus. Uppal is a Jatt gotra in Punjab, outside khatris may have stolen name.

Keep fantasizing, rajputs won't like you. Their ksythria maryada means more than idols to them; they will join us.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

WJKK WJKF

lol, you speak of honour yet you do not understand one iota what honour is. You no nothing of me yet you deem yourself better. Based on your posts dear brother, you understand nothing about sikhi. Please tell me what would you say to the faces of the shaheed and our gurus? You have deviated from my question? Do they not stand up to the level if which you do? Also, have you wer read the Shiri Guru Granth Sahib? Or do you just read so called jatt history? The best place for you to be redirected is jattworld.com! They might have a Murti of their of your personal jatt caste what you can do puja too!

It is people like you who unfortunately dilute sikhi.

It's funny how you can insult someone and state they can't stand at your level when you have know personal knowledge of them. Lol how ridiculous. Your posts highlight how foolish and uneducated you are dear brother. It's kinda sad.

Again answer my question, don't deviate from it!

Also about me sounding like a Christian? How did you get to that conclusion? Was Jesus Christ a jatt too?

When the bhagata de bani is spoken from our Guru Granth Sahib ji do you put your fingers in you ears? Do you believe in the gurbani? Or just jatt history? Actually what makes you a sikh, jatt pride lol?

WJKK WJKF

Jatt will give shaheedi for khalistan and rule it too like always before.

In the 80s, most of the people killing the shaheeds at ground level were........

wait for it.........

...yeah you know where I am going with this......................

J.......

I'd say a war for Khalistan right now would be a contest between proIndian Jats (Punjab Police) and the people they are allied with (other sections of the military/government) and a section of Khalistani Jat men.

Truth is, right now, it doesn't appear as if there is any real, serious desire/will in enough of Panjab's citizens to pull it off.

Plus given The West's economic plans for India, I'd bet that they'd do whatever to dampen down instability in the region too - (just out of economic considerations).

The Jews would sell a bunch of their guns to India off the back of it.

Jatt will give shaheedi for khalistan and rule it too like always before.

Why don't you lead by example then?

Don't worry I'll be right behind you, cheering you on!

Edited by dalsingh101

Your desperation to show jats as great warriors is amusing. we were talking about Ranjit Singh's generals and you are referring to the battles (which Sikhs lost anyway) 7 years after Maharaja's death. Sher Singh attariwala is the same traitor who accompanied the British army against the resistance hero Diwan Mulraj. no wonder, he betrayed the British too! Dhanna Singh Malwai..Kalianwala, no offence to Jat braggart-in-chief but who were these two gentlemen? havaldars in M Ranjit Singh's army?

majithia governor of kangra...So? where is the reference to 'fierce' battles he may have won?

You are again displaying your ignorance. Read any book on Maharaja Ranjit Singh and you will read about these generals. As for the 'treachery' of Sher Singh, it's quite ironic coming for a member of the most treacherous community in Punjab! The revolt by Mulraj was a revolt against the authority of Maharaja Dalip Singh and hence the Sikh sardars were durty bound to assist the British. It was only when the British motives became suspect that Sher Singh and his father Chattar Singh revolted.

Again a dumb Hindu will always be a dumb Hindu. You claim that just because a Jat did not rule even the whole of the present Sikh Punjab it means that the Jat achievements can be negated. Even though a Jat maharaja ruled an area 10 times the size of the present Punjab. You attempt to make make Maharaja Ranjit Singh as a sansi instead of a Jat shows how ignorant you are. Look at the condition of Sansis today in these enlightened times when they can just about get two square meals a day and yet a Sansi family 200 years ago created the biggest empire in Sikh history! You are a class A idiot.

You claim that Hindu resistance ensured that the Arabs could only conquer Sindh until Ghaznis invasions. Maybe you should look at the what other areas the Arabs conquered between 750AD and 1000AD. Apart from a few Italian islands it was very little. as they were rife with dissensions and it was only because of fresh blood in this case Turkish that ensured that the conquest stage of Islam recommenced after a period of 300 years. The Turks invaded India with Mahmud of Ghazni and in the west they started the conquest of Anatolia from the Byzantines.

Diwan Mulraj was like the other great 'hero' of Hindu fascists like you, Bahadur Shah Zafar forced by circumstances and the zeal of others to revolt. His role in the killing of the British officers was as an accessory after the fact and he had no role in the attack that led to their deaths. His revolt was not see as a revolt against the British but against the regency of Maharajah Dalip Singh. It was only later that it assumed the role of an attempt to drive the British out of Punjab and the main action was on the banks of the Chenab and in Peshawar by armies commanded by those you call traitors that gave the British the toughest battles they had in India. Multan after that became a sideshow.

Edited by tonyhp32

ਜੋਗੀ ਜਤੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਚਾਰੀ ਬਡੇ ਬਡੇ ਛਤ੍ਰਧਾਰੀ ਛਤ੍ਰ ਹੀ ਕੀ ਛਾਇਆ ਕਈ ਕੋਸ ਲੌ ਚਲਤ ਹੈਂ ॥
जोगी जती ब्रहमचारी बडे बडे छत्रधारी छत्र ही की छाइआ कई कोस लौ चलत हैं ॥
The Yougis, celibates and students observing celibacy, many great sovereigns, who walk several miles under the shade of canopy.

ਬਡੇ ਬਡੇ ਰਾਜਨ ਕੇ ਦਾਬਿਤ ਫਿਰਤਿ ਦੇਸ ਬਡੇ ਬਡੇ ਰਾਜਨ ਕੇ ਦ੍ਰਪ ਕੋ ਦਲਤ ਹੈਂ ॥

बडे बडे राजन के दाबित फिरति देस बडे बडे राजन के द्रप को दलत हैं ॥
Who conquer the countries of many great kings and bruise their ego.

ਮਾਨ ਸੇ ਮਹੀਪ ਔ ਦਿਲੀਪ ਕੈਸੇ ਛਤ੍ਰਧਾਰੀ ਬਡੋ ਅਭਿਮਾਨ ਭੁਜ ਦੰਡ ਕੋ ਕਰਤ ਹੈਂ ॥
मान से महीप औ दिलीप कैसे छत्रधारी बडो अभिमान भुज दंड को करत हैं ॥
The Sovereign like Mandhata and the Canopied Sovereign like Dalip, who were proud of their mightly forces.

ਦਾਰਾ ਸੇ ਦਿਲੀਸਰ ਦੁ੍ਰਜੋਧਨ ਸੇ ਮਾਨਧਾਰੀ ਭੋਗ ਭੋਗ ਭੂਮਿ ਅੰਤ ਭੂਮਿ ਮੈ ਮਿਲਤ ਹੈਂ ॥੮॥੭੮॥
दारा से दिलीसर दु्रजोधन से मानधारी भोग भोग भूमि अंत भूमि मै मिलत हैं ॥८॥७८॥
The emperor like Darius and the great egoist like Duryodhana, after enjoying the earthly pleasures, finally merged in the earth.8.78.