If India's Hindu Majority Discriminate Against Minorities

albcan

then why is Bollywood dominated by muslims and the most loved and famous celebrities in india muslims

top celebrities are khans

just rationally think for a second how much is propaganda from pakistan being fed into khalistani puppets

yes the indian govt is full of corrupt politicans who are terrorists themselves but those terrorists don't represent all the people

But alas everything has to come to an end. The new breed of actors are slowly catching up - Ranveer, Ranbir, Hrithik, Shushant Singh, Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor so I suppose the PH will go back to dominating this industry.

My only gripe with them is nearly all are shacked up or married with muslim women.

But I do notice another trend of moslem women being the top actresses and item girls. Some of them brought in from pakistan.

Is there a BIGGER joke than Bollywood? Have you even seen one of those crappy movies?

They're the most fictional pieces of idealized crap in the world. Most of them are blatant copycats of Western movies or each other. They have no basis in reality. You can't even call them art. I wouldn't be surprised if India uses them as torture devices.

MY guess as to why there are so many Muslim actors called Khan is because Hindu's REALLY MISS THEIR OLD MUSLIM OVERLORDS and want them to come back real soon! That's the REAL Hindu love story!

Here are some of my other careful observations...

1. All the Bollywood actors are light skinned, they are either of Muslim or Punjabi descent. The Hindu masses want to pretend they're they're light skinned when they're actually all dark as night. Not to mention that the regular Indian has terrible muscle building genetics and would look crap with his shirt off. Inferiority complex much.

2. Nearly half of all Bollywood songs are written in Punjabi. Amazingly enough the ridiculously uncool Hindu masses wish they were REAL Jatt Punjabi Sikhs. They're so jealous of our superior culture. More inferiority complex.

3. Every goddamn movie has to be 2 and a half hours long and has to have stupid sing song dance routines. It's not enough to have a GOOD STORY (not that Bollywood is capable of that), every movie has to be like going to the circus. Or the Zoo. Even more Inferiority complex.

4. They're even starting to hire WHITE EUROPEAN WOMEN to play the lead female roles. I mean, how pathetic can you get? Do you Indians even have any self respect?

Yes, we should learn from the Jatt. Standing around a BMW, glass in hand, fugly haircuts, sunglasses with some white chick dancing and sum puuuuunjabi raaaaap!

Or better yet some homesick singer sitting in Pancouver thinking about his tractor, mummy daddy and the untended fields...

LOL!

No need to get jealous. Just because you can't make it. I watched the animated sahibzade movie. It was good. Thanks Bollywood!

then why is Bollywood dominated by muslims and the most loved and famous celebrities in india muslims

Im really surprised that you would use muslims in bollywood as some kind of proof that minorities are fine in india. I mean what kind of imbecelity is that?

and sher liking your post just tops it off.

You should be happy your hard on the ears daru sharu music is atleast appreciated and they are earning a quick buck instead of working for your rahem chacha 's tandoor !

Is there a BIGGER joke than Bollywood? Have you even seen one of those crappy movies?

They're the most fictional pieces of idealized crap in the world. Most of them are blatant copycats of Western movies or each other. They have no basis in reality. You can't even call them art. I wouldn't be surprised if India uses them as torture devices.

MY guess as to why there are so many Muslim actors called Khan is because Hindu's REALLY MISS THEIR OLD MUSLIM OVERLORDS and want them to come back real soon! That's the REAL Hindu love story!

Here are some of my other careful observations...

1. All the Bollywood actors are light skinned, they are either of Muslim or Punjabi descent. The Hindu masses want to pretend they're they're light skinned when they're actually all dark as night. Not to mention that the regular Indian has terrible muscle building genetics and would look crap with his shirt off. Inferiority complex much.

2. Nearly half of all Bollywood songs are written in Punjabi. Amazingly enough the ridiculously uncool Hindu masses wish they were REAL Jatt Punjabi Sikhs. They're so jealous of our superior culture. More inferiority complex.

3. Every goddamn movie has to be 2 and a half hours long and has to have stupid sing song dance routines. It's not enough to have a GOOD STORY (not that Bollywood is capable of that), every movie has to be like going to the circus. Or the Zoo. Even more Inferiority complex.

4. They're even starting to hire WHITE EUROPEAN WOMEN to play the lead female roles. I mean, how pathetic can you get? Do you Indians even have any self respect?

Yes, we should learn from the Jatt. Standing around a BMW, glass in hand, fugly haircuts, sunglasses with some white chick dancing and sum puuuuunjabi raaaaap!

Or better yet some homesick singer sitting in Pancouver thinking about his tractor, mummy daddy and the untended fields...

LOL!

No need to get jealous. Just because you can't make it. I watched the animated sahibzade movie. It was good. Thanks Bollywood!

Hey!!!!!!!......don't be dissing my tractor! !!

We should really find Sikhs to sell Hindu culture to the sikhs themselves, I think work on that is in full swing.

One can watch it happening in tv series eg Zee Tv. A sikh family doing haavan, arti,karuvvha chaut and praying to a idol. to top on that the more juicy one is shown during rehraas time.

One can watch it happening in tv series eg Zee Tv. A sikh family doing haavan, arti,karuvvha chaut and praying to a idol. to top on that the more juicy one is shown during rehraas time.

Not everything is what you think. It proves my point. True power lies elsewhere. Always has since the beginning of this civilization.

Whether it's shahrukh tossing the Koran at the feet of Durga or salmon khan giving his sister away in marriage to a Hindu yesterday in a full Hindu ceremony or next month when Saif Ali khan is going to do the same with his sister Soha khan.

This is all part of a Islamist plot! The offspring of the union of Bollywood Hindus and Muslims always tend to inherit the worst traits of both religions. I mean look at Sanjay Dutt! Al Qaeda and IS are intent on making the IQ of Hindustanis lower than it is if that is indeed possible!

I agree with you bro.

This is all part of a Islamist plot! The offspring of the union of Bollywood Hindus and Muslims always tend to inherit the worst traits of both religions. I mean look at Sanjay Dutt! Al Qaeda and IS are intent on making the IQ of Hindustanis lower than it is if that is indeed possible!

A tree cannot survive without branches and roots so at-least don't even think like that...what will happen to our brothers will also happen to us . Please come out of this negativity ..me and tony might have exchanged the worst words..but in the end he is my brother ..and tomorrow if we need each other in case if we are in the same place ..we should not hesitate to get in touch with each other..

Just watch your community quickly switch over in next couple of years.

Understandable Jaikaara I used to attend gurudwara and considered these people as brothers. More trust worthy and upright than my own community but the amount of veiled venom spewed on their forums and gurudwaras make us cringe.

They are my brothers but as my guru said in the Gita it does not matter if you have fight your own gurus, brothers, cousins or "saka sambandi" for the protection of dharm it has to be done.

LOL!

BMW? Yup, got one of those!

Alcohol? Sorry I don't drink. Not even at weddings!

White girls? Hell yeah! Not to mention Hindu girls, Muslim girls, Black girls, East Asians girls etc. Not condoning being a player but boys will be boys.

Our own girls are only for marriage you see, and I've yet to see any I know of marry out, they're just too proud of their heritage!

Putt Jattan Da is spoilt for choice. That's how it is when you're on top of the food chain. I know at least 3 women from a Hindu background that married into my extended family and have had proud Jatt Sikh kids. Once they get that ring on their finger they never speak Hindi again! It's like magic!

I mean can you really blame them? They can't honestly take Hinduism seriously and they probably don't even feel safe. Thankfully the WELL KNOWN Hindu phenomena of raping their own women (or rape in general) will never spread to Punjabi's.

I wouldn't be trying to denigrate the hardworking Jatt farmer of Punjab if I were you. Without us the rest of India would STARVE TO DEATH with constant famines, which is EXACTLY what happened before the Green Revolution came to your rescue. You think the term 'Breadbasket of India' came from thin air? Punjab is the biggest food production state by far, and contributes massive amounts of grain to the central pool.

Feel free to thank us, but then I don't expect a Hindu to know the meaning of gratitude.

Tractors are great!

India's 250 million people living in FOOD POVERTY is not. Jai Hind!

Speaking of Punjabi Rap. WHY do you tasteless Indians absolutely love Honey Singh when REAL Punjabi's think he's absolute trash? Do you think he makes you people look cool? That's VERY very sad. Do you even have working ears?

Although I'd rather listen to Honey Singh for the rest of my life than Bollywood rubbish.

Chaar Sahibzaade WAS a very good movie! The PUNJABI director did a very good job. Those PUNJABI songs were very touching. The marketing of it being the 'First 3D Animated PUNJABI Movie' was a good move.

I would have preferred it if the 3D Modelling and Animation wasn't done by a cheapo studio in Maharashtra. The level of polish was nowhere where it deserved to be (some lazy texture seams, low fidelity backgrounds, not enough keyframes in animation sequences) but I'm sure that's the best they could get what with the limited budget.

But hey, some Sikhs actually took Amrit after watching it! So who am I to complain? I guess you Hindu's can do something right for once.

Understandable Jaikaara I used to attend gurudwara and considered these people as brothers. More trust worthy and upright than my own community but the amount of veiled venom spewed on their forums and gurudwaras make us cringe.

They are my brothers but as my guru said in the Gita it does not matter if you have fight your own gurus, brothers, cousins or "saka sambandi" for the protection of dharm it has to be done.

A question for you (or anybody else who might know)

You say that "your Guru said in the Gita". Do you consider Sri Krishan Ji Maharaj your Guru?

My understanding was that adopting a Guru involved taking Charan Pahul or Khande Pahul , or whatever was required for the Guru - Sikh tradition.

I can understand Sri Krishan Ji Maharaj being your Isht Dev, but how your Guru?

A genuine question.

As soon as you ask for instruction the guru shishya relationship kicks in. To what degree depends on the circumstance.

It is interesting to note in the entire Mahabharata Arjun never considers Shri Krishan as his guru but just a close friend.

The guru disciple relationship starts minutes before the war when Arjun asks for instruction and then says I will not fight.

Shri Krishans response is simple " you take me as your Guru and then give me your decision not to fight? The first step is absolute surrender to the will of your Guru"