Has Anyone Ever Left Their Physical Body Through Surti, And Encountered Other Beings Or Worlds On A Different Realm?

I think it was primarily out of interest. I was reading Anhad Shabad Dasam Dwar by Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, and he was mentioning how surti goes through various gagan mandals.

And another talk in which someone said how surti rises through various colored skies and suns.

And then a recent incident, in which my grandmother was able to see some beings walking through the hallway of the hospital, and randomly saying Waheguru during the day time when at home, week later she passed away.

I just want to become comfortable with the idea of these other beings co-exisiting.

The closest I came to something similar was when I was a kid, when a saintly being held my hand and walked me through white fog and clouds, walking over a passage overlooking something. Cannot remember details.

I have throughout my life had many out of body experiences... so yes I have experienced beyond the physical... from the age of 8. I have also encountered others... I know of several distinct 'realms' or levels... above the physical. Etheric, which is part of the physical and extends past it, but dies with it like a shell of sorts. If you travel to this realm you experience the physical world in real time, but obviously not with your physical body. Them astral level which is much more dream like and mystical in quality. I can only describe it as 'seeing sound and hearing colour' if that makes sense. Everything is frequency so you interpret it differently than in the physical. These experiences were what launched me on the path that ultimately ended up here.

I think it was primarily out of interest. I was reading Anhad Shabad Dasam Dwar by Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, and he was mentioning how surti goes through various gagan mandals

I understand that there are so so many of them , that no-one can really tell you the numbers.

However, I did find that there were a few things in that book that can mislead someone,...(well-they mislead me!). Especially the way it spoke about gurmat anhad shabad being different to yoga.....blah blah...and something about there being 2 dasam duars!

And another talk in which someone said how surti rises through various colored skies and suns.

Yes, the same as above.. ALL cosmic universe is one in which all exists.

And then a recent incident, in which my grandmother was able to see some beings walking through the hallway of the hospital, and randomly saying Waheguru during the day time when at home, week later she passed away

You get plenty in hospitals!........But yes, a lot of people see these entities near death.

I also understand that a lot of them move away and to some distance when they come near a soul that has stronger divine element compared to theirs... or when near higher avastha gurmukhs.

omg ^ tell everyone around her to keep japping Waheguru , also keep photos of Guru Nanak wherever she stays.

My grandmother was very emotional, sensitive, tears flowing , calling her relatives and myself often, always looking for someone's company in her last month of life.

In her last week of life, she went to the hospital, was restless, and also saw beings in the hospital room and highway. She would tell my aunt who are these people walking around,, dont you see them ? for her it was real human beings present, she didnt know the difference.

And her last day she was at home, but quite peaceful and calm. She still had the plate of food in her hands when she left the physical body.

So this is an experience of many people who are about to leave, that they see beings. So you must talk to her , and let others know too...it might be her last days , and ask everyone to recite Gurbani and Waheguru Jaap.

My grandmother has been sick for the past few months. I was just told today that she is also seeing them and is terrified.

I am not sure if this resonates with her. If it resonates with her its its great but according to sant gyani gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale gurbani katha at the time close of releasing the body its been advise to recite or do jaap of sargun nirgun nirankar sun samadhi aap, apan kiya nanaka ape fir jaap || shalok just in hopes thats surat of individual who is passing away can latch on to gurbani mahavak- sargun nirgun nirankar sun samadhi aap, apan kiya nanaka ape fir jaap || which will give person mukhti- liberation- free from this world samsara-suffering-cycle of birth and death.

I believe my grandmother has been a very basic Gurdwara going Sikh all her life who from that generation doesnt know how to read or write. I don't know if she has been doing any paath or simran. Unfortunately none of her children are that religious either. When I go and see her, I will see if she wants to do simran with me.

She told my mother that she can see them changing forms and over the past few days she refuses to be left alone especially at night and it's very frightening.

If nothing else it's certainly got me doing more simran....

She told my mother that she can see them changing forms and over the past few days she refuses to be left alone especially at night and it's very frightening.

If nothing else it's certainly got me doing more simran....

Sat, veer, I can tell you that they do change forms in front of you.

They are made up of energy and consciousness, and these forms are like dragon heads, elves, insect type with human type limbs....in fact, you know those movies like lord of the rings and some of those old paintings and books with this kind of 'fantasy' stuff- well trust me, the authors and painters got these ideas from somewhere.

I don't want to sound like I'm warning, or judging, because it's a sensitive issue, especially when it's a grandparent.

But if I don't say what I think I know.. then I would feel guilty.

You have to remember the story of Ajamal and Narayan.

They are a number of shabads in gurbani that give the messages, but the main thing to extract is that Ajamal was a no-gooder and paapi but someone told him to name his son Narayan.

Anyway, when it was near his death time, he too was seeing jamdoots and demons that were getting ready to take him away.

In this fear, he was crying out his son's name ''Narayan '..which also means Lord God.

He was saying it with such love, that the 'God-soul' in his innocent son, heard him. ...and he was saved... the jamdoots scarpered.!

In one of Naamdev's shabad, he confirms that Ajamal got to baikhunt- which is one of the Devlok heavens. (You are out of lakh-chaurasi when at dev-lok, but your not fully mukht)

Seriously, no time to waste, we must always encourage to jap the naam.

Gurbani shows us that it's never too late.

Wahe-Guru

Edited by Lucky

• 2 weeks later...