Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawale and pissed off members grilling him on woman equality

SAadmin

To claim some things right which are no where mentioned in Gurbani and are even proved wrong is just a simple example of human ignorance or so called man made rules.To say no one can eat meat by giving man made reasons , by saying no women are not allowed to do seva during menstruation , or saying women can never be equal to men or saying a mona ,roda or patit can NEVER meet guru sahin or to say to take amrit is just the beginning and the end or to say non amritdhari can never be loved by Guru sahib or to say this particular jathebandi/sect is not  group of guru's sons are ALL man made rules....GURBANI is definitely not this!!!!!!!

99% of amritdhari bibi's and bhens will never ever ever do seva of maharaj Ji when they are on their period. It's not because they are scared of men but because they have respect for guru sahib Ji. These women who want to create trouble firstly don't follow what guru sahib has said and most likely never will. They want to make sikhi follow them and not change their bad habits. Those women all had hair cut and a lot of them had earrings. So now you tell me do you think they give two cents for guru sahib? They called the cops and the cops did major major beadbi by wearing their shoes in the gurdwaras in gurus hazuri. They just want to bad name a great gursikh like baba Ji. Baba Ji couldn't even talk cause they kept on yelling and yelling. I applaud baba Ji for not screaming at them to shut the f up. These type of people just like causing trouble. 

I think they didnt call police.And yes they were very very wrong in the way they talked to baba ji.But the point is Guru Nanak patsah has cleared everything in his shabads..What about it??,what about Gurbani??. This is just my question not only to you or sangat ,infact it's to my own mind too.

Yes it's really something dirty but to dont let the environment dirty by it is too possible.and when talking about seva,spirituality or bhagti then it's a matter of soul not body..Why to put sooooo much importance to body than soul???? This thing is really controversial ,controversial with gurbani!!

Edited by sukrit kaur

A spirtual bibi would guarantee not sit in gurus tabia.. I guarantee it.

" To sit Tabiya ",here I totally agree!! To sit on tabiya one must be physically clean and to take atmic laha one must be spiritually clean..

" To sit Tabiya ",here I totally agree!! To sit on tabiya one must be physically clean and to take atmic laha one must be spiritually clean..

That's the whole issue. The bibi's can do paath when they are on their periods just don't sit in tabia of guru sahib when on period. Even my sister and mother abstain from doing seva when they are on their periods but do simran and nitnem still.

So cops were called before any threats were uttered. Wow that is dumb.

also just because she said this lucky gill guy would chop of her head doesn't even mean he said it. How can you take one sides statement is true if you don't ask the other sides statement? If this was true why couldn't and why wouldn't she want to arrest that guy? If she said something why wouldn't she call the cops again? That's a serious threat. She never called cause it's bullshit. I can say I met n3o paaji in sobeys and he said he wanted to eat my eyeballs. I can say many things but it doesn't make them true.

She is also saying that baba Ji had no real answer for them. Firstly how can he give an answer when they are yelling like crazy people? How can he have a proper discussion with some moorakh who doesn't even let him talk? That's why he wanted a smaller sangat cause if there is a big sangat shits gonna get out of hand. N3o paaji you seen the video and tell the truth did baba Ji have any real way of talking before the crowd erupted after every 5 mins? 

I don't believe this woman even a little. She talks about teaching little kids gurmat but she herself doesn't follow it. She is a hypocrite who wants to slander baba Ji's name. Notice how near the end she says  inadvertently that nobody should really praise baba Ji etc. This is just a smear campaign. Baba Ji called men apiavitar as well but she didn't hear that. She is just a missionary peice of shit.

Shit stirrers are all they are.

Sikhi vich sucham di gal bahut aaundi hai. Par Jadon sikh brhamgyani di avastha tak paunchdey hai then sucham does not matter. Sant gurbachan Singh, sant baba kartar Singh, sant baba jarnail Singh, sant baba nand Singh, sant baba isher singh(both kaleran and rara sahib vale), sant baba harnam Singh Ji rampurkhere and many more Sants still kept sucham even after they have reached brhamgyani di paadvi. So did the gurus but the gurus also broke dogma.

I am just quoting what she said regarding death threat made by sant hari singh ji fan that has to separately investigated, according to her it was sant ji fan called the cops not them... Off course it was totally unfair what sant hari singh had to go through and put up with yelling and screaming, kids like tantrums this missionary circus show, as he didn't get a chance to speak. I don't agree with baba ji reasonings in the original video as its lack contexualization but thats separate point

Shit stirrers are all they are.

Sikhi vich sucham di gal bahut aaundi hai. Par Jadon sikh brhamgyani di avastha tak paunchdey hai then sucham does not matter. Sant gurbachan Singh, sant baba kartar Singh, sant baba jarnail Singh, sant baba nand Singh, sant baba isher singh(both kaleran and rara sahib vale), sant baba harnam Singh Ji rampurkhere and many more Sants still kept sucham even after they have reached brhamgyani di paadvi. So did the gurus but the gurus also broke dogma.

​Regarding suchum singh according to my understanding its based on Guru maharaj and bhramgyanis case by case interactions with people. I don't think its general rule for them either for or against. Its bit slippery slope if you are not careful it can turn into dogma if you loosen discipline to much then its not right either. That's why internal vivek (pure intuitive congnitive perception) is so important.

I am just quoting what she said regarding death threat made by sant hari singh ji fan that has to separately investigated, according to her it was sant ji fan called the cops not them... Off course it was totally unfair what sant hari singh had to go through and put up with yelling and screaming, kids like tantrums this missionary circus show, as he didn't get a chance to speak. I don't agree with baba ji reasonings in the original video as its lack contexualization but thats separate point

What is the original video? I have never seen it. If you could be kind enough to post it up 

​Regarding suchum singh according to my understanding its based on Guru maharaj and bhramgyanis case by case interactions with people. I don't think its general rule for them either for or against.

A few things about sucham are just like mandatory rules. For example one rule would be if I just took a shit(sorry for the language) and went to do seva of maharaj Ji. This is wrong. Another rule would be if your bleeding after fighting somebody you need to clean yourself up. Or if you have snot running down your nose 24/7 then you shouldn't do seva of maharaj Ji. Same thing with periods. Just let them pass and when they are done do seva of maharaj Ji to your hearts content. I call a man whose snot is going down or has diarrhea or bleeding from a wound as the same category as the bibi who has a period. Both are not fully sucha. There is no discrimination here. Both should not perform seva of maharaj. The last resort should be those two category's if nobody else can do seva of maharaj Ji.

Stuff like me eating another amritdharis jhooth is not wrong. For example I can eat your food n3o except if you are eating onions ;). I don't like onions lol

The he only way to pang sucham is if you do something intentionally for example eating a patits food etc.

No where did baba Ji stop any woman from doing seva of maharaj how that woman is making it out to be. 

I guarantee in the times of akali phula Singh or other great mahan Sikhs they would not let a bibi do seva of maharaj when she has her period.

​While what you saying may be quite well be true my argument or crux argument is

a) in western countries there are innovative female products for period which deals with hygiene quite well

b.) Its not rule written on stone as its circumstantial case by case basis based on individual sharda, prem and intention.

First of all I think this is only practiced by some? I don't think the majority follow this women are unclean thing.  Majority follow Sikh Rehet Maryada.  And I don't personally have any problem with Bibis doing seva period or not.  Reason is, its not like they are bleeding all over the place.  Its contained.  It's a natural biological function.  There is nothing impure about blood, and yes I agree general hygiene should be met, but I am pretty sure that in today's world, there are hygiene products so that a woman on her period is not bleeding all over everything, it's contained, and you would never even know she was on it.  Second, just the same as your example of taking a crap - I'm sure you'd clean yourself up before doing seva.  And I am sure women would do the same on their periods.  The hygiene products actually keep the blood inside the body so there is no way any would come out during seva. 

Another thing is, medically they have discovered that females do not even biologically require menstruation unless they are trying to become pregnant.  There is no biological need for cycles other than that.  There are hormonal medications that can stop cycles all together if anyone are worried about being so dirty or impure.  Yes I realize thats not 'naturally' how female bodies work, but medically it has been proven that menstruation is not required outside of becoming pregnant. So a Bibi is not planning on having a child any time soon, she can just take hormonal meds that will stop the cycles.  Problem solved!  

But my suspicion is that the attitude on here goes way beyond simple cleanliness. It seems as if there is an outright hatred and disdain towards women.  I have been lurking here awhile now.  Any suggestion of women having any sort of equal treatment as men on here brings forth an onslaught of 'western feminism is ruining everything' comments - really the only thing being ruined is male superiority and Ego.  And I am a Singh and not afraid to say that!  

Any suggestion from the women on this site that they should have equal opportunity in Sikhi as men, brings forth accusations of man hating, while "keeping women in their place" and telling them they are beneath the men is not seen as women hating.  What hypocrites! I am an outsider on this site (though I frequent Sikh Philosophy Network) and to me you all look like a bunch of young boys who have built a fort and put out the sign "no girls allowed".  

And the arguments for putting Bibis down, seem to be getting stronger and stronger while in the same breath making in a very meek tone, the statement that men must also respect women... however I see no respect of women happening here.  Only disdain, contempt, even hatred.  It's in your words, and is very easy to see that the supposed SInghs on here view women so lowly.  

So to my last point... Where in Guru Granth Sahib Ji does it say that menstruation makes one unclean / impure?  I can't seem to find anything at all.  I can only find this which suggests its not physical things which make us unclean but our thoughts... They are not called pure, who sit down after merely washing their bodies... Only they are pure, O Nanak, within whose minds the Lord abides.  

Since all of you seem to have such hatred towards Bibis, that makes you actually more unclean than any menstruating Bibi and therefore YOU should definitely NOT sit at Gurus Tabia yourself!  The users paapiman and singh123456777 I am directing this at you both! I hope you never do seva of Guru Granth Sahib Ji since your thoughts about Bibis make you more impure than any Bibi on her period!!!! 

ਮਃ

Mėhlā 1.

First Mehl:

ਜਿਉ ਜੋਰੂ ਸਿਰਨਾਵਣੀ ਆਵੈ ਵਾਰੋ ਵਾਰ

Ji▫o jorū sirnāvaṇī āvai vāro vār.

As a woman has her periods, month after month,

ਜੂਠੇ ਜੂਠਾ ਮੁਖਿ ਵਸੈ ਨਿਤ ਨਿਤ ਹੋਇ ਖੁਆਰੁ

Jūṯẖe jūṯẖā mukẖ vasai niṯ niṯ ho▫e kẖu▫ār.

so does falsehood dwell in the mouth of the false; they suffer forever, again and again.

ਸੂਚੇ ਏਹਿ ਆਖੀਅਹਿ ਬਹਨਿ ਜਿ ਪਿੰਡਾ ਧੋਇ

Sūcẖe ehi na ākẖī▫ahi bahan jė pindā ḏẖo▫e.

They are not called pure, who sit down after merely washing their bodies.

ਸੂਚੇ ਸੇਈ ਨਾਨਕਾ ਜਿਨ ਮਨਿ ਵਸਿਆ ਸੋਇ ੨॥

Sūcẖe se▫ī nānkā jin man vasi▫ā so▫e. ||2||

Only they are pure, O Nanak, within whose minds the Lord abides. ||2||

To the lurker I want to know where have I said anything wrong about bibi's? Where have I put bibi's down? Back up your claims with facts. Everywhere I have said that's man who is sick and their snot is running down their face or a man who has diarrhea or a man who is bleeding after getting punched in the nose is on the same lines as a bibi who has there period. Until either male or female don't have utmost sucham then they cannot do seva of maharaj Ji. I know of people who don't touch even a gutka sahib after they have passed gas. That is satkar for gurbani. 

People here are comparing physical wounds, running noses and other things to menstruation. While menstruating may 'outwardly' appear 'dirty' it is a natural process unlike running noses and physical wounds. These latter things are 'situational' while menses are natures way of regulating a womans body to prepare her for an eventual pregnancy.

Even though we have Rehats (such as Kakkaars, etc) that are not directly mentioned in the Guru Granth Sahib, they are parvaan (acceptable) because they are in accordance with Guru Granth Sahib. This means that a basis is found in Gurbani.

If we look at Gurbani regarding menstruation or sootak we clearly see that the Gurus did not deem women impure due to these natural things, they rather encouraged us to get out of this backward mentality and see what matters most; inner purity & not so called impurity due to natural processes.