Amrit, Duality, Pany-Payaras

das

1 minute ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Oh okay so during my month, I should stay away from Maharaaj's saroop but there is no difference between Guru Amardas Ji and SGGS ji and all other Masters. I don't think, their wives and daughters were told to stay away from them during their month? Did 3rd Master told his wife to stay away from his for 3 or 4 days and all other Guru ji too? I don't think so. Did Mata Gujri ji stayed away from 10th Master while he needed motherly Love since there is no difference between 10th Master and SGGS ji.

Sister, rules have been made by Sri Satguru jee and we must obey them. Please don't give examples of family members of Maharaaj. A Sikh should consider himself to be a slave/servant of Sri Satguru jee.

One cannot put himself in the same category as the family members of Sri Satguru jee. They saw Maharaaj from a different angle. Like for example, Mata Tripta jee saw Sri Satguru jee (First Master) as his son, but could not fathom that he was the Lord of all the worlds, until very late in her life.

Also, IMHO, all the daughters and wives of Sri Satguru jee, would have followed hygiene protocols set by Maharaaj.

Bhul chuk maaf

7 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

Think of it this way, there is only ONE soul in all existence! Our separate identities are illusion. How can you tell one part of yourself to stay away from yourself?? 

Even without getting into all that deep stuff, we 100% know that 3rd Master did not tell his wife and daughter to stay away from him for 3 or 4 days lol.

5 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Sister, what evidence do you have? 

Bhul chuk maaf

What evidence you have that protocol and rules are written by Guru ji? We all can use common sense when guru ji said so kyun manda akhiye jit jammey Rajan. Would not that contradict it when they say women you bleeding stay away all the seva and Maharaj ji. 10the Master read Gurbani during war since he said I want my Sikhs to know that even in War I am reading Gurbani so they don't give up their Nit me. So how can guru ji says that their family members won't set an example for us? 

I totally agree we are not allow to compare ourselves with Guru ji's family but they had normal human lives without doing a lot of miracles. Since, they were setting an example for us. Mata Gujri ji was a woman too and if I am allow to get inspired by Mata Bhago ji, then would not I feel like losing a connection with Mata Gujri ji. 

Ya know I just realized something... I was worried that it was Sikhi I was become averse to... nope... it's Paapiman's clouded version of Sikhi which I was averse to. Luckily I am seeing that his version of Sikhi is way wrong!  And thanks to Amardeep Ji for answering the questions which are making this apparent.  

1 minute ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Would not that contradict it when they say women you bleeding stay away all the seva and Maharaj ji.

Answer this question - Will you be fine with a old person (wearing a diaper), who can involuntarily excrete/urinate, to be in Sachkhand doing seva of Maharaaj?

Bhul chuk maaf

4 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I totally agree we are not allow to compare ourselves with Guru ji's family but they had normal human lives without doing a lot of miracles. 

Family members of Sri Satguru jee had plenty of powers. Have you heard of the miracles performed by Baba Ram Rai jee?

Bhul chuk maaf

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

Answer this question - Will you be fine with a old person (wearing a diaper), who can involuntarily excrete/urinate, to be in Sachkhand doing seva of Maharaaj?

Bhul chuk maaf

If he's following hygiene, why not? Some people are born with rare conditions, who are we tell them yo stay away. Maybe that persons heart is more clearer and pure than a person who is smelling like roses but deep down is not so.

Are babies allow in  Sachkhand? 

I agree that we should keep it clean but I see no difference between Guru ji and SGGS ji. I don't know which guru ji but they called a kohri right front of him and healed him. 

There is a difference,... women now have internal devices that keep the fluid completely internal, no chance of a leak ever, and can be worn for over 12 hours! Google Diva Cup.  Wearing this, there is virtually 0 chance that she would EVER soil anything! 

Contrast this with many males who leak urine for a time after they urinate! I am pretty sure that majority of males do not wear protection and nearly all will have drops of urine on their kacheras. And this is HUGELY COMMON in 30's and more in males as prostrate gets larger!  How many males in 30s or later enter sachkhand with dribbled urine on their kacheras?? 

I personally might won't do seva while on my month, because I don't feel good and my focus is always making sure  everything is okay. I am always conscious so I know I won't give my 100%. But if I get a chance to meet a Mahapurkh and he pushes me away just because I am bleeding, that will hurt lol. There is no difference between God and the people who are jeevan mukt. I think it's in Sukhmani sahib ji. 

I will be honest man, I think you are very young.yiur thinking will harm you more than its harming women lol. We just gonna laugh and move on. Lol

Just now, GurpreetKaur said:

Are babies allow in  Sachkhand? 

Not allowed.

Just now, GurpreetKaur said:

If he's following hygiene, why not? Some people are born with rare conditions, who are we tell them yo stay away. Maybe that persons heart is more clearer and pure than a person who is smelling like roses but deep down is not so.

Sister, we cannot start changing maryadas based on the above argument. There could be monay veer out there, who could possibly be better humans than some Singhs. Will you be fine with them doing Panj Pyaraan dee seva?

What about marriage of homosexuals? This is not allowed in Gurmat. So, should we change that rule too?

3 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I agree that we should keep it clean but I see no difference between Guru ji and SGGS ji. I don't know which guru ji but they called a kohri right front of him and healed him. 

There is Sakhi, where a lady, who is on menses bows to Sri Satguru jee and Maharaaj calls her a Turkani (Muslim). 

You are referring to the sakhi of Prema Kohri, during the times of Third Master. Maharaaj can do anything, but we, as humans, have no option, but to follow rules. 

Bhul chuk maaf

4 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

There is a difference,... women now have internal devices that keep the fluid completely internal, no chance of a leak ever, and can be worn for over 12 hours! Google Diva Cup.  Wearing this, there is virtually 0 chance that she would EVER soil anything! 

Contrast this with many males who leak urine for a time after they urinate! I am pretty sure that majority of males do not wear protection and nearly all will have drops of urine on their kacheras. And this is HUGELY COMMON in 30's and more in males as prostrate gets larger!  How many males in 30s or later enter sachkhand with dribbled urine on their kacheras?? 

Did you ever try Diva cup. That's a goal lol but will  try after marriage cuz I don't wanna damage anything lol. And did not know about men conditions thanks for sharing lol. This topic is going on weird side now :p

3 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Did you ever try Diva cup. That's a goal lol but will  try after marriage cuz I don't wanna damage anything lol. And did not know about men conditions thanks for sharing lol. This topic is going on weird side now :p

hahah Diva Cup is 110% safe!  haha.

And this is what Rehet Maryada Says:

00001111.jpg.bc09ebf7413231054ef18111001

We can't change Maryadas right?? LOL.  Read it above!  If you bar women, you are essentially going against Akal Takht rules...

8 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Not allowed.

Sister, we cannot start changing maryadas based on the above argument. There could be monay veer out there, who could possibly be better humans than some Singhs. Will you be fine with them doing Panj Pyaraan dee seva?

What about marriage of homosexuals? This is not allowed in Gurmat. So, should we change that rule too?

There is Sakhi, where a lady, who is on menses bows to Sri Satguru jee and Maharaaj calls her a Turkani (Muslim). 

You are referring to the sakhi of Prema Kohri, during the times of Third Master. Maharaaj can do anything, but we, as humans, have no option, but to follow rules. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Not allowed.

what???????? How can you stop babies??? They are so cute???? That's it, I am done here. No babies allow in Sachkhand. Wait what about people who keep Maharaj in their house? What if babies go in that room? Lol

you don't have to answer. I am done here. Time to watch babies videos now lol

Paapiman just has a personal issue with women. I think one must have hurt him somehow... because his whole thinking is looking down on us. If there is a way he can try to justify limiting us or making us feel like lesser than men, he monopolizes on it and tries to push that agenda as if it's SIKHI. But it's not, its only certain Sikhs who think like this, and it doesn't make them right.

6 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

. And did not know about men conditions thanks for sharing lol. This topic is going on weird side now :p

Dribbling after urination in men is common in older men (50+) . Also, it occurs after urination. The ideal scenario for a person is to take a bath after urination, before doing seva of Maharaaj. Women on menses can bleed after bathing too.

Just now, amardeep said:

Oh God what are we gonna do about you Pappiman? lol

Bro, focus on the heretic man.

Bhul chuk maaf

Yes women can bleed after a bath... but if they use diva cup there is 0% chance of a leak!!!! And since it sits INSIDE the woman, there is NOTHING leaving her body till she removes it!  Think of it like a cap on a bottle. When it's on, nothing can come out of the bottle! Similarly, the diva cup is like a cap... when worn nothing can physically leave the girls body! And yes its more safer than any other hygiene product! Its medical grade silicone! 

So all males over 30 should be stopped from seva of SGGSJ then LOL. And not just for few days a month! :)

00001222.jpg.7f8921468978a0f154db36c2ec3