How is your Sadhana going ?

Ragmaala

Watch/Listen/Read to as much of Panj Granthi Banis I can do a day.
8-9 P.M dedicated to Simran.
All day attempt for Swas Swas Simran.
Although just because I have written it doesn't mean I am successful.
If we perhaps start a Sadhana together we will be much more successful

How are your Sava Lakh Mool Mantar Going Raagmala?

My life consists more of dry spells and few rainy days .

Moolmantar Jaap has been on hold...i never got to reach the number.  I think I have to finish it atleast once before I die. Need to restart it soon.

Regarding brahmacharya, I was non-stop 50 days celibate with only 2 nightfalls, then negativity happened and down spiral. lol

Then i started waheguru mantar mala that continued for 3-4 months...80 malas /day for a month

Recently the goal has been to finish one sehaj path at home with complete brahmacharya. One month was good with complete brahmacharya, the last 2 months were so so.

I have a sehaj path due in 7 days till pooranmashi and I still have 700 angs to go through. Hopefully maharaj does kirpa.

I havent done 5 banias in a long time , that is really bad. Amritvela is bad too. My waking up time is 7-8 ish am when off.

So I def need to tighten things up regarding amritvela, 5 banis, tight brahmacharya, and a strict routine.

Nice 80 Malas a day... Of the 108 beads? 

I find the absolute best way to keep sadhana is start your day off right, honestly at amritvela if you can just get yourself into a cold shower you have a tremendous chance of succeeding, something you should definitely try is to get into the bathroom and just splash cold water on your face for a few minutes. If you can't get to the washroom, just have a bowl or bucket of cold water and a towel near so you can use that.

As far as a Sadhana goes, if we as a forum... get together, and the members who wish to participate decide a certain number of mala's of mool mantar or gurmantar, and each member will report back daily.... 

Something like that...

Also, Tying yourself to a schedule, and I mean Hour by Hour what you will do can get you going well. 

Nice 80 Malas a day... Of the 108 beads? 

I find the absolute best way to keep sadhana is start your day off right, honestly at amritvela if you can just get yourself into a cold shower you have a tremendous chance of succeeding, something you should definitely try is to get into the bathroom and just splash cold water on your face for a few minutes. If you can't get to the washroom, just have a bowl or bucket of cold water and a towel near so you can use that.

As far as a Sadhana goes, if we as a forum... get together, and the members who wish to participate decide a certain number of mala's of mool mantar or gurmantar, and each member will report back daily.... 

Something like that...

Also, Tying yourself to a schedule, and I mean Hour by Hour what you will do can get you going well. 

I think we can def. start a separate thread, and decide to do Moolmantar malas. and interested members can join us, we can report weekly or daily. ?

Let's not waste the given breaths, remember that the breaths are his kirpa....so breathe in...hold a second...breath out ...and begin....saas  graas.....saas saas...

Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru

What is the pause for? 
I know that is what is taught and the technique. 
The pause is to hear the Wahe? 

Let's not waste the given breaths, remember that the breaths are his kirpa....so breathe in...hold a second...breath out ...and begin....saas  graas.....saas saas...

Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru  Wahe-Guru

Also should we be going for deep breaths here?

or 

Short?

What is the pause for? I know that is what is taught and the technique. 
The pause is to hear the Wahe? 

You mean the pause at the beginning when I said breathe in-HOLD a few seconds- breathe out ?

or you mean the pause between wahe and guru ?

Wonderful!

Hafiz Poem

The angels knocked at the tavern-door last night, 

With man's clay, they kneaded the cup outright. 

The dwellers of God's heavenly abode, 
Drank wine with me-a beggar of the road. 

Heaven could not bear this wonderful trust, 
That to a madman this honor was thrust. 

Disputes of religions is but a false pretense, 
Having not seen the Truth, they speak nonsense. 

Thank God!  There is peace between Him and me. 
So dancing mystics took their cups with glee. 

What makes the candle laughing isn't a flame. 
The fire that burned the butterfly is my aim. 

No one can display thoughts as Hafiz can, 
No such words are written by the pen of man.