Books from India

chatanga1

If any of you have relatives in India, and you are after books at a good price, I would like to share some websites with you where I have found some good books at excellent prices. The best thing about these is that they deliver to your house (or relatives) in India for free and they/you can pay cash on delivery!

www.uread.com

www.infibeam.com

www.bookadda.com

Another thing I found out recently is that Amazon have a Indian website. Makes me sound a little thick doesn't it? But they have some good books at really good prices as well (inc 2nd-hand), and they also do cash on delivery as well. This makes it very easy to get books without worrying about using bank details.

Have bought "The Granth of the Tenth Guru" recently out, this way.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
43 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

@Singh123456777 Bro, what gems you picked up in India?

I didn't buy many books cause I bought too many shastars. I bought Nanak Prakash steek which comes in two parts. They are pretty big.  I also got a few other things as well.

I couldn't go to Singhs brothers even though I walked right in front of them cause it was raining cats and dogs. I'm suprised they are still running cause they are competing with chattar Singh jeevan Singh who are right next door.

I was actually trying to find Khalsa Dharam shastar Granth but I couldn't find it. Maybe Singh brothers might have it? 

I hope people aren't just collecting books and not bothering to read them!