How to open Dasam Dwar with Simran

7 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

way to advanced stuff, went over the top of my head, i will just stick to basics lol

If I'm honest, my punjabi is extremely weak so I struggle with Punjabi katha... especially Bhai Sewa Singh Tarmala. When I do understand it's mind blowing though. 

If anyone could translate the technique that would be great. Just a brief overview. I think I understood a good junk though.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kundalini

kirpa wont come without any efforts.

Sowing the seeds and cultivating is the effort and gurbani tells you this. Kirpa and grace is the outcome of what you've sown and the sprouting of the seeds.

The video talks about advanced stages after the cultivating of lower chakras and nadis. You can't just rush into trying to open dasam without mastering your breath with saas saas japna.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/10/2016 at 6:30 PM, paramnam said:

just do simran with love and that will open it, surrender is all that works for dasam duar... it can open through seva many ways, give up the ego and love god to merge and it opens. just meditate on guru mantra until that is the only thing that exists, let it continually cut the thoughts until you merge into the gurumantra. banis as well let it cut thoughts until that is all that exists, your identity merges into guru manta. "waheguru gur mantra hai jaap homai koi"
from what ive learned effort can only take you to trikuti, 3rd eye, to go beyond that you need total surrender, technique doesnt matter. 

Very  good answer of paramnam jee  above. 🙏 🙏 🙏

But we should also be aware of that opening Dasam Duar,  is not like buying a ticket and going there, for Dasam Duar is a higher level of consciousness, to which we can go graduallly by crossing the levels prior to it.

Everyone is eager to reach what we keep on hearing others say, but almost none say what they have gone through before reaching at some particular point or beyond even...

The thing is to keep oneself steadfast in doing our devotion/bhakti with regularity and punctuality without any expectations, and have unwavering faith and love in Him, for in the end and above anything, it is His kirpa which counts  in any spiritual progress.

The more we do His nishkam bhakti, the more we are likely to draw His grace upon us, and the more grace we receive, the more we get purified, and the more get purified, the higher we shall be able raise our soul consciousness within ourselves.

So sangat jee, the key in our relation with Him and pleasing Him, is our unconditional love for Him, and the time we dedicate ourselves in meditating upon Him. 

With this practice, then what to say of Dasam Duar, for even Sach Khand, the highest realm of Truth  is at our hand.

SSA.