Social media and anti-Dasam Granth movement.

chatanga1

Guest Ridiculous

I think Baldev Singh is rightly ridiculing where Bachittar Natak claims that our Guru Sahibaan were all Sodhi and Bedi in so-called Vedas-reading Hindu previous lives. 

Guest Summary_Of_The_AbsurdStory

The next three chapters of Bachittar Natak are about the supposed ancestors of Guru Nanak Dev and Guru Gobind Singh. Both Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Singh are described as descendents of Sri Ram Chander, the mythical god who was a king in the mythical age of Treta.

His sons, Lav and Kush founded the City of Lahore and Kasur in Punjab, respectively, and ruled over there for a very long time.  Later on there was a war between their descendents. It was a long war.

Shiv Ji with his army of ghosts and goblins witnessed the battle scenes. The Lavis, who were then called Sodhis, defeated their rivals, the Kushis, who then ran away to Kashi. The Kushis were called Bedis after they learned to recite the four Vedas (sacred Hindu scriptures). 

Later on a Sodhi king sent an emissary to them with the message, “Let us forget the past; come back to Panjab.”  The Bedis came back and recited the Vedas to the Sodhi king.  All his sins were washed away after listening to the Vedas. 

The Sodhi king was so much pleased that as an act of gratitude he donated his kingdom to the Bedis.  This made the Bedi clan so happy that in return the head of the Bedi clan granted a boon to the Sodhi ex-king. “O pious one, when I will take birth in the age of Kaljug, I will make you worthy of world-wide veneration.  As you first listened to the first three Vedas and then donated your kingdom while listening to the fourth Veda, so I will transfer the Guruship to you after I have become Guru three times, consecutively.”

This absurd story is an affront to commonsense. 

The writer implies that Guru Nanak (Bedi) and the six Gurus (Sodhi), Ram Das to Gobind Singh became Gurus because their ancestors were very pious Hindus, who studied Vedas or were very generous to those who recited Vedas to them. 

In other words, it was due to the blessing earned through the study of Vedas or the donation of kingdom to the reciter of Vedas, which was responsible for the reward of Guruship.  On the contrary, Guru Angad Dev and Guru Amar Das acquired Guruship after they gave up their Hindu faith¾study of Vedas and other Hindu scriptures. No wonder, the writer does not mention their lineage or how did they earn the Guruship?

The writer of Bachittar Natak does not know that belief in caste and lineage contradicts Guru Gobind Singh’s own edict of Kul Nash (freedom from lineage). 

Besides, the first three Gurus did not come from a Bedi family, only Guru Nanak was born into a Bedi family, Gurus Angad Dev and Amardas were born in Trehan and Bhala family, respectively. The writer also implies that Guru Angad Dev was the reincarnation of Guru Nanak and Guru Amardas was the reincarnation of Guru Angad Dev, but the first three Gurus were contemporaries and reincarnation takes place after the death of a person.

Guest Ancestry
On 7/12/2016 at 0:05 PM, Guest Summary_Of_The_AbsurdStory said:

The next three chapters of Bachittar Natak are about the supposed ancestors of Guru Nanak Dev and Guru Gobind Singh. Both Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Singh are described as descendents of Sri Ram Chander, the mythical god who was a king in the mythical age of Treta.

His sons, Lav and Kush founded the City of Lahore and Kasur in Punjab, respectively, and ruled over there for a very long time.  Later on there was a war between their descendents. It was a long war.

Shiv Ji with his army of ghosts and goblins witnessed the battle scenes. The Lavis, who were then called Sodhis, defeated their rivals, the Kushis, who then ran away to Kashi. The Kushis were called Bedis after they learned to recite the four Vedas (sacred Hindu scriptures). 

Later on a Sodhi king sent an emissary to them with the message, “Let us forget the past; come back to Panjab.”  The Bedis came back and recited the Vedas to the Sodhi king.  All his sins were washed away after listening to the Vedas. 

The Sodhi king was so much pleased that as an act of gratitude he donated his kingdom to the Bedis.  This made the Bedi clan so happy that in return the head of the Bedi clan granted a boon to the Sodhi ex-king. “O pious one, when I will take birth in the age of Kaljug, I will make you worthy of world-wide veneration.  As you first listened to the first three Vedas and then donated your kingdom while listening to the fourth Veda, so I will transfer the Guruship to you after I have become Guru three times, consecutively.”

This absurd story is an affront to commonsense. 

The writer implies that Guru Nanak (Bedi) and the six Gurus (Sodhi), Ram Das to Gobind Singh became Gurus because their ancestors were very pious Hindus, who studied Vedas or were very generous to those who recited Vedas to them. 

In other words, it was due to the blessing earned through the study of Vedas or the donation of kingdom to the reciter of Vedas, which was responsible for the reward of Guruship.  On the contrary, Guru Angad Dev and Guru Amar Das acquired Guruship after they gave up their Hindu faith¾study of Vedas and other Hindu scriptures. No wonder, the writer does not mention their lineage or how did they earn the Guruship?

The writer of Bachittar Natak does not know that belief in caste and lineage contradicts Guru Gobind Singh’s own edict of Kul Nash (freedom from lineage). 

Besides, the first three Gurus did not come from a Bedi family, only Guru Nanak was born into a Bedi family, Gurus Angad Dev and Amardas were born in Trehan and Bhala family, respectively. The writer also implies that Guru Angad Dev was the reincarnation of Guru Nanak and Guru Amardas was the reincarnation of Guru Angad Dev, but the first three Gurus were contemporaries and reincarnation takes place after the death of a person.

Missionaries like Dhadrianwala and Panthpreet can't tolerate the fact that our Guru's were Hindu Kings in previous lives because they are allergic to anything Hindu

56 minutes ago, Guest Ancestry said:

Missionaries like Dhadrianwala and Panthpreet can't tolerate the fact that our Guru's were Hindu Kings in previous lives because they are allergic to anything Hindu

They were most likely hindus themselves only a few generations ago. How do they cope with that?

Guest Charitro pakhiyan teaching

The solution is teaching Charitro pakhiyan lessons to young teenager Sikhs as a means of giving  them spiritual and sexual education so that they do not fall into the missionaries lies about Triya Charitar being old Hindu sexual stories

Guest guest
On 11 July 2016 at 10:31 PM, Guest Ridiculous said:

I think Baldev Singh is rightly ridiculing where Bachittar Natak claims that our Guru Sahibaan were all Sodhi and Bedi in so-called Vedas-reading Hindu previous lives. 

Guru Nanak, Guru Angad, Guru Amar Das, Guru Ram Das were born in Hindu families.

On 7/13/2016 at 2:46 PM, Guest Ancestry said:

Careful with that wording, their physical form may have roots elsewhere but their divine Spirit was never Hindu.

Guest Same surname in past life?
18 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Guru Nanak, Guru Angad, Guru Amar Das, Guru Ram Das were born in Hindu families.

But do you believe (as the author of Bachittar Natak claims) that the first three Guru Sahibs were all Bedi's?

On 6/24/2016 at 9:59 AM, Guest Sukhdev said:

Just as easily I could suggest that trying to pass of adulterated works as that of our Guru, is worse heresy and nindiya than being discerning

Please mention one Samprada/Group (which trace their roots to Sri Satguru jee) which is against Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee?

One has to be a big stupid/idiot to trust these so-called scholars (who are against Gurbani) over all the Gurmukhs of the Sampradas (which trace their roots to Sri Satguru jee). This is just common sense.

Always be on the safe side - If you have a doubt regarding Gurbani, then consult a Saint/Gurmukh about it. If you are still not satisfied, then stay quite and do ardas to Maharaaj to bless you with the wisdom to understand Gurbani. Additionally, there is enough in SSGGSJM to explore. Leave Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee for people of high spiritual states.

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest Same surname in past life? said:

But do you believe (as the author of Bachittar Natak claims) that the first three Guru Sahibs were all Bedi's?

I think the author means in their previous janam

Guest guest
4 hours ago, paapiman said:

Please mention one Samprada/Group (which trace their roots to Sri Satguru jee) which is against Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee?

One has to be a big stupid/idiot to trust these so-called scholars (who are against Gurbani) over all the Gurmukhs of the Sampradas (which trace their roots to Sri Satguru jee). This is just common sense.

Always be on the safe side - If you have a doubt regarding Gurbani, then consult a Saint/Gurmukh about it. If you are still not satisfied, then stay quite and do ardas to Maharaaj to bless you with the wisdom to understand Gurbani. Additionally, there is enough in SSGGSJM to explore. Leave Sri Dasam Granth Sahib jee for people of high spiritual states.

Bhul chuk maaf

Guru Gobind singh never authorised 'Dasam Granth'.  It is said  that he put another text, Vidya Sagar, into the river at Patna.

None of those 'sampradayas' have any special knowledge (that I know of) that makes their input anything special.

Guest guest

e.g. none of these 'sampradayas' had any knowledge of Gurbani Vyakaran (again as far as I am aware).  they do not know what the 'ghars' in gurbani stand for.  yet you are claiming them special knowledgable status.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

e.g. none of these 'sampradayas' had any knowledge of Gurbani Vyakaran (again as far as I am aware).  they do not know what the 'ghars' in gurbani stand for.  yet you are claiming them special knowledgable status.

There are possibly many people in Sampradas, who have sound understanding of Gurbani Vyakaran. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest guest
6 hours ago, paapiman said:

There are possibly many people in Sampradas, who have sound understanding of Gurbani Vyakaran. 

Bhul chuk maaf

based on what?  your wishful thinking?

also these same sampradayas rather say 'Har' than 'Hari' when reading Gurbani because they think Hari is a 'Hindu' word so dont want to utter it.  Such blatent deception and fraud in daylight.

also a complete denial about all the Hindu content Dasam Granth (which is obviously summaries of Hindu texts like the Bhagavatam and the Saptashati).

On 17/7/2016 at 3:17 AM, Guest guest said:

based on what?  your wishful thinking?

also these same sampradayas rather say 'Har' than 'Hari' when reading Gurbani because they think Hari is a 'Hindu' word so dont want to utter it.  Such blatent deception and fraud in daylight.

also a complete denial about all the Hindu content Dasam Granth (which is obviously summaries of Hindu texts like the Bhagavatam and the Saptashati).

What Samprdayic literature have you read?