LIVE 40 DAY SIMRAN SAMAGAM MALTON GURUGHAR CANADA

Ragmaala

@GurpreetKaur@Sat1176@Lucky

Todays Simran Session Uncle Ji was describing a inner experience.

During the Jaap, putting focus on Nabhi, and then feeling a surge of electricity from feet to top of head, feeling the light inside from bottom to top, & then the body gets masti,

firstly, the masti is focused in the body as well, but later on this masti expands, and you feel part of surroundings & further expansion into universe

Live Simran session everyday till 27 Feb, 4:3--5:30 am, 7-8 pm , check it out, tune in with the vibrations of thousands.   link in the first post

50 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

@GurpreetKaur@Sat1176@Lucky

Todays Simran Session Uncle Ji was describing a inner experience.

During the Jaap, putting focus on Nabhi, and then feeling a surge of electricity from feet to top of head, feeling the light inside from bottom to top, & then the body gets masti,

firstly, the masti is focused in the body as well, but later on this masti expands, and you feel part of surroundings & further expansion into universe

Live Simran session everyday till 27 Feb, 4:3--5:30 am, 7-8 pm , check it out, tune in with the vibrations of thousands.   link in the first post

When I first heard him, my mind went wait where is my Nabhi haha. I am so behind in spirituality lol. But today my concentration was good. :). I will have to find the simran on YouTube, it was good. 

@Ragmaala

Morning simran, there was so much darkness and only one light( jot). Unless my phone was acting up lol. My cousin got married inCanada  and she was telling me how in gurughar they turn off the lights and only one jot is present during simran .Is that same for all the Canadians gurughar? Either she is in Ontario or Toronto not sure. Never asked only went there once and I was just curious to count all the punjabi people on streets and everywhere lol .

1 hour ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Veerji you are one very curious being lol here is uncle ji in the middle. I am getting familiar with Canadians lol 

image.jpg

The uncle ji is Bhai Daljit Singh Ji. His elder son is on the tabla, the small cute kid is his 2nd son. He is the president of this Gurudwara, Toronto. This 40 day simran program has been conducted by him for past 12 years in the memory of 40 mukte. @Lucky  yea he often describes many jugtis, for example extending the rooooooooo as much as you can and feeling it in the forehead, pumping the navel with Wahe...only you guys can understand what he is talking about :)

@GurpreetKaur The lights are turned off just for focus I believe, no other special reason.

@Sat1176@Lucky   veerjis, the timings are Toronto timings, so adjust accordingly & add to the vibrations :) & teach us manmukhs.   http://livestream.com/accounts/1113722/malton