Brutal Punishment for Illicit Sex

Please listen to Gyani Thakur Singh jee narrating the harsh punishment (in Hell) for people, who commit adultery.

Please listen after 1:00 min:

http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/04-Katha/13-Giani%20Thakur%20Singh%20Ji%20%28Patiala%20Wale%29/Katha%20Sri%20Guru%20Granth%20Sahib%20Ji/CD11%28Ang0886-1024%29/0935-Ang-1001-Pankti-14.mp3

Bhul chuk maaf

30 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

I can't listen if it's in Punjabi but I thought Sikhi has no concept of a literal Hell? Just cycle of rebirth and death until liberation? I thought hell and heaven are Abrahamic concepts? I know Paapiman can't see this but can someone who watched it answer? Thanks... 

I think paapiman ji can see your posts, he just ignore them. Lol. So don't provoke him any further, no matter what his beliefs are brother has a calm attitude and no desire to argue lol. 

1 hour ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

Would it be better to associate them with the planes then? Or lower planes are lower energy ( not hell in same concept as other religions) and higher planes higher vibration are more positive? The model I learned a long time ago being physical/etheric --- astral --- mental --- etc 

These things like other realms, other destinations are very real, I dont know how to explain them. I have never been to Hell. lol

Its not black and white , heaven & hell, its just different forms of existence beyond this physical,

Gurbani supports the evidence of Hell, Punishment, Angels of Death or Devs who take away the soul etc.  You should learn more about it.

Looks like you have not been reading Gurbani.  Start off with SukhmaniSahib , you will learn a lot.

And look up english translation of Garud Puran online.

17 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

However, remember Garud Purana does not apply to Sikhs.

Sikhs who are nitnemi & naam abhyassi, usually take a shortcut to SAckhand, they dont have to go through the route that normal people go through.

Read Entire Gurbani.... dont just focus on female portions lol.

I have actually and yes I have seen the word hell in Gurbani but when you take full shabad in context it seems to not be talking about a literal place like you know fire pit or something but more the punishment you judge yourself. That yes there are realms above this one (and I have experienced some of them first hand through OBEs) but that hell is more spoken of as state of mind and that state of mind is what determines what level or where you are in these realms or planes. As I said higher planes equal higher vibration and higher states like love also equal higher vibration and so you tune into higher levels automatically.  Whereas lower vibration attracts lower etc. I don't think he'll spoken of in Gurbani means fire pit for eternal torture like in other religions so while a similar or same word was used in translation I don't think it has same implication as in for example Abrahamic doctrine. And yes I have read full SGGSJ (in English translation).  But that's the feeling I get from the context of the shabads that mention hell. 

There is no thing like eternity of Hell or Judgement Day in Sikhi.

As for the literal physicality, only the dead person knows lol.

Physical body gets left behind here, so whatever these places mentioned are not physical in that sense. 

They are probably made up of something, lets call it energy/frequency to match our energy/frequency.

7 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Physical body gets left behind here, so whatever these places mentioned are not physical in that sense. 

They are probably made up of something, lets call it energy/frequency to match our energy/frequency.

Each human has 5 bodies. It is the Sukham (Subtle) body which goes to Hell.

Bhul chuk maaf

Physical, Etheric, Astral, Mental, Causal  --- even though there are levels above these, it is only consciousness and no "vehicle" actually the point of self dissolves. 

Though etheric is part of physical realm. But is the vital force for the physical body. 

Not sure if they are called same in Sikhi.  I have found reference to Etheric Body in Gurbani though.  But not the others... 

Ang 900

ਦੇਹੀ ਗੁਪਤ ਬਿਦੇਹੀ ਦੀਸੈ ॥

Ḏehī gupaṯ biḏehī ḏīsai.

The visible body is hidden, and the etheric body is seen.

20 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

Physical, Etheric, Astral, Mental, Causal  --- even though there are levels above these, it is only consciousness and no "vehicle" actually the point of self dissolves. 

Though etheric is part of physical realm. But is the vital force for the physical body. 

Not sure if they are called same in Sikhi.  I have found reference to Etheric Body in Gurbani though.  But not the others... 

Ang 900

ਦੇਹੀ ਗੁਪਤ ਬਿਦੇਹੀ ਦੀਸੈ ॥

Ḏehī gupaṯ biḏehī ḏīsai.

The visible body is hidden, and the etheric body is seen.

There are references in Gurbani...different kosh... Anandmayi Kosh... Pranmayi Kosh. etc etc gotta look for it and study deeply...

11 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

However, remember Garud Purana does not apply to Sikhs.

Garuda Puran does not apply to Sikhs. Who is a Sikh - "Rehnee Rahe Soyee Sikh Mera..........".

It definitely applies to idiots like me and other humans (including non-Amritdhairs - born in Sikh families).

Bhul chuk maaf

17 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Garuda Puran does not apply to Sikhs. Who is a Sikh - "Rehnee Rahe Soyee Sikh Mera..........".

It definitely applies to idiots like me and other humans (including non-Amritdhairs - born in Sikh families).

Bhul chuk maaf

True words bro...same here...I am not a Sikh either

• 3 months later...

Reference in Gurbani, to one of the punishments mentioned in Garuda Puran.

ANG 546

ਗੁਨ ਗੋਵਿੰਦ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨ ਜਪਿਆ ਤਪਤ ਥੰਮ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਗਲਿ ਲਾਤਿਆ ॥

He was not Gurmukh - he did not chant the Glorious Praises of the Lord of the Universe; and now, the hot irons are put to his chest.

Bhul chuk maaf